Honor 10 Dual Sim deals
Compare the best Honor 10 mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Honor 10 contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Honor 10 Dual SimCancel
Honor 10 Dual Sim Specification
- Up to 20 hours
- 16 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.84" in
- Internal memory 128GB
- Colour GREY
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS and Beidou
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 20 hours
- Operating System Android
- Weight (grams) 153
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 2.4 GHz Octa-core & 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Dimensions 149.6 x 71.2 x 7.7 mm
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2280
- Screen size 5.84"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~79.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Camera Flash LED
- Camera Megapixels 16
- Selfie Camera 24 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 19, 20, 38, 40, 41
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- Announced 2018, May
- Status Available. Released 2018, May
- Weight 153 g (5.40 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G72 MP12
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Single 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps (gyro-EIS)
- Dual 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF 24 MP B/W, f/1.8, PDAF
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port Yes
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 22.5W, 50% in 24 min (advertised)
- Colors Phantom Blue, Phantom Green, Midnight Black, Glacier Grey, Lily White (GT version only)
- Models COL-AL10, COL-L29, COL-L19
- Price About 310 EUR
- Performance AnTuTu: 200440 (v7) GeekBench: 6591 (v4.4) GFXBench: 21fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1558:1 (nominal), 2.757 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Battery life Endurance rating 74h
- Audio quality Noise -95.6dB / Crosstalk -94.6dB
Honor 10 Deals
Honor is a brand of mobile phone that is produced by the Chinese manufacturing giant Huawei. Huawei is well known for producing high-quality mobile phones at a cheap price. Huawei is also instrumental in creating the 5G network in the UK. They produce some of the best quality budget phones on the market. This is one of their best ones.
This means if you are looking for a high-quality android handset then this is one to look for. This phone features a fantastic 5.84-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which will make any content look great. The screen is large and features only a small notch at the top along with a small chin at the bottom meaning that you have a great screen to body ratio. We have looked at all the different reviews and deals on the market so that we can bring you the best quality deals for your budget.
Honor 10 Contract Offers
When you are wanting to buy yourself a new handset then one of the best options for you to get one is to sign up for a monthly deal. A monthly deal means that you pay a fixed price each month to get your phone with a network deal. This makes it easier to plan your budget than if you have a pay-as-you-go SIM. To select a monthly deal then you need to determine how many voice minutes, texts and how much data you want to be a part of your contract. Most deals include unlimited texts and many of them also included unlimited minutes.
The thing that tends to set the price is the amount of data that is included in your contract, with the more data you want commanding a higher price. When you examine your contract you will find that your unlimited minutes doesn’t include all numbers as there will be some exceptions. These are normally for premium-rate numbers and some international numbers. So it is important that you check if your number is included before you make a call so that you don’t get a huge bill at the end of the month. Your network provider will provide you with an itemized bill at the end of the month that tells you exactly what each of your calls cost, this makes it easy to manage your budget.
Honor 10 Big Data Deals
When buying a mobile contract then the most important thing is the amount of data that is included in your contract. The more data you need then the higher the cost of your contract. Mobile data is used by your phone whenever you are not connected to Wi-Fi. If you spend most of your time at home connected to your home broadband or in a place that has Wi-Fi then you will probably only need a small data allowance. If you are out and about then you will probably need a larger data allowance.
The apps on your phone all use data, the more apps you have then the more data you will use. Some apps use data in the background even when you are not using them. Apps such as those that let you stream movies or make video calls will tend to use even more data, so it is important to make sure you have the right allowance. When you have used all of your allowance then your phone will not stop working, but you may start racking up extra charges for data so it is important to keep on top of how much you are using. You can set your phone to alert you when you are getting close to your limit which makes it much easier to manage.
Honor 10 Cheapest Deals
With some many different deals around then, it can be tricky to find the cheapest one for you. You shouldn’t always just go for the one that is advertised as the cheapest as it may only include 1Gb of data. This means that you might rack up huge data charges meaning it will cost you more than a more expensive contract with a higher allowance. Therefore you should decide how much data you need each month and when you have decided that you need say, 25Gb a month, then you can shop for the cheapest deal that has at least that amount of data.
Some deals are available that include an amount of cashback. This is great as you can take into account the amount of the cashback to determine the actual cost to you. Some of the cashback deals require you to make a claim in order get your cashback, if this is the case then your network provider will give you the details. Other deals are totally automatic which means you don’t have to do anything in order to get your money. Another way to manage your monthly deal is to look at the handset that you are getting. A portion of your monthly cost will go to cover the cost of the handset, so if you plump for a cheaper handset then this will make your bill cheaper each month.
Honor 10 Sim Free Deals
Another way to purchase a handset is to get a great SIM-Free deal. This means that you are buying your handset outright upfront. The only drawback with this is you will need a lump sum in order to get your handset. This is great if you have the money as some of the newest handsets can cost you over a thousand pounds to get. The Honor 10 is great though because it is more of a budget handset then you can get it for a cheaper price.
Once you have got your SIM-Free handset then you are free to get any SIM you want for your phone which means you can chop and change at any time. The networks also provide some amazing deals for those that are buying SIM-Free handsets. These often include free gifts such as games consoles, tablets, or even prepaid credit cards. This can make for a great bonus. Other times they include free access to some subscription-only services such as access to Spotify, Netflix or BT Sport which means you get a fantastic deal for your money.