Honor 20 Pro Dual Sim Specification
- Up to 40 hours
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.26" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 40 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 182
- Memory card slot None
- Processor Octa-core
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Dimensions 154.6 x 74 x 8.4 mm
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.26 inches, 96.2 cm2 (~84.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~412 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2340
- Screen size 6.26"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced 2019, May
- Status Available. Released 2019, July
- Weight 182 g (6.42 oz)
- Build Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), Magic 2.1
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot No
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad 48 MP, f/1.4, 28mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4.4", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1" 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Single 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 22.5W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- Colors Phantom Blue, Phantom Black, Icelandic Illusion
- Models YAL-AL10, YAL-L41
- Price $ 359.88 / £ 379.95 / € 399.99
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.9dB / Crosstalk -46.8dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 104h
Honor 20 Pro Deals
If you want a mobile phone that also has a powerful camera and yet does not break the budget, the Honor 20 Pro is certainly worth a look. Honor is owned by Huawei and offers low price handsets packed with high-end specifications. They are good looking infinity screen offerings and were primarily aimed at younger school leaver/university student type market but have caught the attention of many different demographics of buyer thanks to thanks to the outstanding performance and design.
While you get customers loyal to the top three manufacturers, people are increasingly looking to save money so are happy to consider a lesser-known brand if it offers the same functionality without having to part with so much cash. To find out more about this handset and any of the others in the range have a look at our comprehensive reviews, and if you decide that this could be the handset for you check out the network providers to see who has the best deal for your needs. With such a prolific mobile phone demand in the UK, it is little wonder that there are a range of network providers and mobile phone retailers or competing for your business, this works in your favour as you get the benefit of the money deals and gifts that they offer to try and win the business.
Honor 20 Pro Contract Offers
The easiest way to get your hands on any mobile phone is to take a pay monthly contract offer, and needs help customers afford a handset that might otherwise be out of reach. Generally, the handset forms part of the contract and is given away for free, but you can change the price of your phone contract by offering to contribute towards the cost of a handsome. When it comes to picking the right deal for you, there are a few things that you should be taking into consideration. A mobile phone contract comprises an allocation of talk time, texts, and data.
The key is to find a package that meets your needs without leaving you paying for services you don’t need, or under buying and finding that you have extra charges every month on your mobile phone bill. It is quite common to find an unlimited talk time and text allocation because this is the cheaper part to provide. It means that you cannot go over and run out of either text or call time, but you can still be charged extra if you make calls to premium rate phone numbers or text premium text lines, for example, things like competition entries. You may be more than happy to do this on occasion but be sure to understand what you will and won’t be charged for.
Honor 20 Pro Big Data Deals
Data tends to be the one area that customers get wrong most of the time. This is a more expensive part of a contract and therefore tends to be capped. We use data when there is no Wi-Fi connection available so the phone will be displaying 4G or 5G. If you make calls or texts these come out of your standard allocation and don’t affect your data, but, if you send and receive emails, use apps, stream movies, stream music or use GPS tracking then you will be eating into your data allowance. Big data deals were introduced by network providers for customers who spend a lot of time not connected to Wi-Fi and want the phone to be fully functional at all times.
You can get some really great deals when it comes to more large data allowances, and in some cases, you will also find unlimited data on offer, but this will be more expensive. If you go over data allowance, your handset tends to keep working, but you start accruing extra charges which could come as a nasty shock at the end of the month.
Honor 20 Pro Cheapest Deals
With that in mind, you can understand why the cheapest does not necessarily equal best. You will find plenty of cheap mobile phone deals that only have 1 GB of data, and if you use your handset a lot that will be gone really quickly. The best thing to do is to determine the level of data you require and then search for deals within that category. You will still discover that there is a range of prices on offer depending on who the network provider is, and many of them offer some other benefits to convince you to sign up to their service.
A common extra is cashback, and this means that you are basically getting access to a more valuable contract with higher allowances for a lower price because cashback is applied to your account. It is not money you can use for anything else; it is only to reduce the monthly cost of your mobile phone bill. In some cases, this is applied automatically by the network, but in other cases, you need to claim it, or it will be lost forever.
Honor 20 Pro Sim Free Deals
If you already have a mobile phone contract but fancy changing your handset you can purchase any phone on a Sim free basis. Where you intend to use a current Sim card, it will need to be on the network with which you are already subscribed. If you no longer have a current contract you can ask for your handset to be unlocked, but the network will not unlock any handset that is tied into an unfinished contract.
When you purchase a phone on a Sim free basis you will need to pay for it upfront all at once, there is no monthly option available, but you will find various free gifts or other benefits to tempt you. Whether you are looking on a Sim free basis or a pay monthly contract basis, you will discover freebies such as headphones, games consoles, preloaded credit cards, and many other things including access to streaming services at no extra cost.