Honor View 20 Dual Sim Specification
- Info unavailable
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.4" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 180
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Dimensions 156.9 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 101.4 cm2 (~85.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2310 pixels (~398 ppi density)
- Protection Yes
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2310
- Screen size 6.4"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 25 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 19, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced 2018, December
- Status Available. Released 2018, December
- Weight 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Build Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), Magic UI 2
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot No
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Features Panorama, HDR, LED flash
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@960fps, (gyro-EIS)
- Single 25 MP, f/2.0, 27mm
- Dual 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF TOF 3D, (depth)
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Infrared port Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 22.5W, 55% in 30 min (advertised) - for Global market Fast charging 18W - India only
- Colors Saphire Blue, Phantom Blue, Phantom Red, Midnight Black
- Models PCT-AL10, PCT-TL10, PCT-L29
- Price ? 26,999 / $ 369.50 / £ 249.46 / € 379.90
- Performance AnTuTu: 275413 (v7) GeekBench: 9530 (v4.4) GFXBench: 28fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (1313), 3.597 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.1dB / Crosstalk -64.5dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 96h
Honor View 20 Deals
Honor is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer that is owned by the parent group Huawei; however, they are an independent branch and make a range of handsets that are taking the UK market by storm. They offer a high-end look and feel, and the phones are packed with the latest in technology. Specifically aimed at the college/university market, they are designed to be affordable and yet still offer everything that the younger generation wants in a phone. Of course, they are also going to appeal to many other demographics, and they are building a large fan base which is increasing all the time.
The Honor View 20 was first released at the beginning of 2019, which means that there are some fantastic deals to be had, as Honor has released other handsets since then. These push the prices down on older phones despite the fact that they are still bang on the money and have several years of life left in them before the technology becomes outdated. This is your chance to grab a real bargain so have a look at the reviews of the handset and the network providers before you decide where to spend your money.
Honor View 20 Contract Offers
If you like the look of the Honor View 20, then there are a few ways to get your hands on one. The most popular way is to sign up to one of the many pay months contract offers, and these are being sold by many different network providers, so you have plenty of choices. In such a crowded marketplace, you will find that there are many different carrots on offer to tempt you to become a customer, but the most critical factor is finding a deal that gives you what you need.
There are three main things to consider when looking for the perfect mobile phone contract, the talk time, text and data allowances you are offered each month. You will discover that there are lots of unlimited talk time and text deals out there, and this gives you peace of mind that you will not accidentally go over your allowance and end up with extra charges at the end of the month if you do not use your handset much then you will find many capped deals that allocate a certain amount of texts and talk time minute and these might be cheaper in comparison, although to be fair this is the cheaper side of providing a mobile phone contract.
Honor View 20 Big Data Deals
The most expensive part of a contract for the network provider is the cost of the data, so this is where you really need to be careful and ensure that you get what you really need. If you go over your data allocation, you will find the extra costs are a bit of a nasty shock and certainly not cheap.
This is one of the reasons you will find so many great big data deals on offer, as more and more network providers are helping their customers by making sure they can access the amount of data they need. Big data deals give you plenty of scope to be out and about connected to 4G or 5G and use your handset in any way you want without the risk of incurring extra charger, of course, unless you happen to have an unlimited data deal you will still need to make sure you are not going over the limits. Things like streaming movies are very data-heavy, so be sure to pick a deal that works for you.
Honor View 20 Cheapest Deals
When it comes to looking for a deal, you need to take into account the data and other allowances, there is no case to be made that cheapest is better. If you run over an allowance, you will get extra charges, so it makes more sense to find something that fits you. Once you know how much data you need, you can look at all the deals that offer it, and you will find a healthy competition between providers.
They all use different rewards to persuade you to sign up, and one thing you will notice is the choice of paying some or all the cost of the handset. If you do this you will find that the monthly payments become cheaper, so providers have fixed options while others allow you to decide for yourself. On top of this, you will also see that many providers offer a form of cashback, where essentially you pay more for the contract but then, once the cashback is applied you get a more expensive package for a lower price. Be careful to check if the cashback is automatically applied to your account or whether you need to go through a claiming process, omitting to do this if required will mean you simply do not get that credit.
Honor View 20 Sim Free Deals
The other way to get your hands on the Honor View 20 is to purchase it Sim free; this means you just buy the phone and will need to get a Sim card from elsewhere. In some cases, people choose this option because they want to change their handset before the end of their contract. In which case, you need to make sure that you have the same network or the handset will not work correctly.
Pay-as-you-go customers will also be able to use this option and as these are not tied to contracts, and it is possible to get such a Sim card on any network. Of course, purchasing a handset on a Sim free basis means that you have to pay the full cost upfront, but again there is competition between network providers so you will find offers of free gifts and more. Pay monthly contracts will also find there some great free gifts available, and these include things like games consoles, headphones, tablets and more.