Honor 20 Dual Sim Specification
- Up to 36 hours
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.2" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 36 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 174
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Dimensions 154.3 x 74 x 7.9 mm
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.26 inches, 96.2 cm2 (~84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~412 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2340
- Screen size 6.2"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 16 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced 2019, May
- Status Available. Released 2019, June
- Weight 174 g (6.14 oz)
- Build Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), Magic 2.1
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot No
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad 48 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1" 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Single 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 22.5W, 50% in 24 min (advertised)
- Colors Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, Icelandic white, Phantom Blue
- Models YAL-L21, YAL-AL00, YAL-TL00
- Price ? 22,999 / $ 270.38 / £ 264.83 / € 322.36
- Performance Basemark X: 44871
- Display Contrast ratio: 1170:1 (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -96.3dB / Crosstalk -52.1dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 89h
Honor 20 Deals
If you are looking for a top-quality budget handset then the Honor 20 might just be right for you. The Honor 20 is produced by Huawei who are one of the biggest tech manufacturers in China. Huawei has also been instrumental in the rollout of the 5G network in the UK which means they know a lot about mobile phones. Their phones are always made to the highest specifications that they can but made to be affordable to a wide range of consumers.
This means they are a great option for those on a budget. The Honor 20 is no exception with a fantastically well-produced handset that comes with an amazing 6.26-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The screen is one of the newer infinity-type displays with only a very small cutout on the front interrupting the screen. The design and look of the phone is top-notch and very impressive to all that use it. We have looked at the many different reviews and deals around and sifted through them to bring you only the best deals around.
Honor 20 Contract Offers
One of the most common ways for someone to acquire a new handset is to go for a pay monthly deal. These are great because they give you a fixed monthly price for your phone that makes it much easier for you to budget when you compare it to a pay-as-you-go deal. In picking a monthly deal you need to decide how many included minutes, text and how much data you want to be included in your deal. Most of the deals that you will find have unlimited texts included and many of them also include unlimited voice minutes as well. The main factor that sets the price of your contract is the amount of data that is included in your deal.
When you are looking at your included minutes then it is important to bear in mind that there are exceptions to some of the calls that are included. These are normally for calls to premium rate services or to international numbers. Therefore, it is always important to make sure you check out the number you are calling to make sure it is included before you make your call. You don’t want to get a huge bill at the end of the month and have a nasty shock. Your network provider will normally provide you with an itemized bill each month that details exactly how much each call cost you. This makes it much easier to take control of the amount you spend.
Honor 20 Big Data Deals
The most important part of most monthly bills is the amount of mobile data that is included in your monthly price. Mobile data is used by your smartphone whenever you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network. When you hit your monthly mobile data allowance your phone won’t stop working but you might well start racking up data charges, so it is important to make sure you monitor your data usage. Your phone’s apps will use data whenever they are in use, some apps will even use data in the background though this is normally on a small amount of data so it is important to make sure you have the right allowance.
If you regularly use your phone to stream movies, download games and apps and make video calls then you are likely to use more mobile data and hence need a bigger allowance. If you spend most of your time at home connected to your Wi-Fi broadband or in a place where there is Wi-Fi then you are likely to need a smaller data allowance. Modern phones allow you to set a warning when you are approaching your data allowance and even disable your mobile data when you are at your limit which makes it easier to manage your phone and your account.
Honor 20 Cheapest Deals
When you are looking to get a deal that is right for you it can be tempting to just go for the one that has the cheapest price. However, you will often find that these deals only include 1Gb of data which means that you will constantly go over your data limit and rack up more charges. Therefore, it is often cheaper for you to go for a deal that has more of a data allowance. You should determine how much data you need and say if you need at least 20Gb per month then find the cheapest deal that includes at least that amount of data as this will give you the best deal in the end. There is another way to reduce your monthly bill and that is by considering your handset.
A portion of your monthly cost goes towards covering the cost of your handset, this means that if you opt for a cheaper handset then this can reduce the cost of your monthly bill. Some deals also include cashback offers. If it does, then you can take this into account when determining how much your bill will cost you. Some of these cashback deals are automatic, which means you don’t need to do anything in order to get your money, which is great. Other deals require you to make a claim to get your money back. If this is the case, then your network provider will send details on what you need to do in order to claim your cashback.
Honor 20 Sim Free Deals
Another way to get your hands on the handset that you want is to go for a SIM-Free deal. A SIM-Free deal means that you are essentially buying the handset outright at the outset. This helps you to manage your budget more easily. The only disadvantage is that you need to have a lump sum upfront in order to get the handset you want. With some of the latest handsets, this can cost you in excess of a thousand pounds. Fortunately, the Honor 20 is a great budget handset that won’t cost you nearly that much making it much more affordable on a SIM-Free deal.
Several network providers will also give you free gifts when you purchase a SIM-Free phone. These include gifts such as prepaid credit cards, tablets or earbuds. Many networks also provide you with free access to some subscription-only services. This includes access to things like BT Sport, Apple Music, Apple TV+ or Spotify.