Nokia 7.2 deals
Compare the best Nokia 7.2 mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Nokia 7.2 contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Nokia 7.2Cancel
Nokia 7.2 Specification
- Up to 20 hours
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.3" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 20 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 180
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 2.2 GHz Quad-core & 1.8 GHz Quad-core
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
- Dimensions 159.9 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2280
- Screen size 6.3"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 20 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - ROW
- 4G bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 - ROW
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps or LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced 2019, September 05
- Status Available. Released 2019, September 23
- Weight 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, Android One
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 512
- Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features Zeiss optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS)
- Single 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3", 0.9µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes (excl. India)
- Radio FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Charging 10W
- Colors Cyan Green, Charcoal, Ice
- Models TA-1193, TA-1178, TA-1196, TA-1181
- SAR 1.15 W/kg (head) 0.90 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.99 W/kg (head) 1.44 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 16,399 / $ 280.00 / £ 197.97 / € 229.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 139495 (v7), 164484 (v8) GeekBench: 5440 (v4.4), 1398 (v5.1) GFXBench: 8.1fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1342:1 (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.0dB / Crosstalk -93.4dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 69h
Nokia 7.2 Deals
Nokia has been a big name in the mobile phone industry for over 20 years now, who could forget the iconic 3310 of the 90s. They have remained in tune with what customers want and why they might not be the most prolific handset releaser, what they do offer is well thought out, and appreciated by their loyal following and those who discover them. The build quality is top-notch, and they also have some fantastic features and work hard to ensure that the price is kept as low as possible.
Well they don’t rank in the top three they certainly have plenty to offer, and the Nokia 7.2 is a stunning 6.3-inch screen handset that provides an edge to edge screen, with a small waterdrop notch for the front-facing camera. It has a triple rear camera array, and the use of Zeiss optics gives them an added edge when competing in the photography market. The handset has a glass front and back panel, held together by a plastic frame featuring Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for added protection against bumps and scrapes. To learn more about the capabilities of this handset have a look at our comprehensive review where you will be able to compare it side-by-side with other handsets of a similar nature.
Nokia 7.2 Contract Offers
Over the last few years, the network provider industry has exploded, and there are now many different companies offering contracts for mobile phones. This means that you can find something that comes in on budget and offers everything you need, by just doing a little bit of market research. Do not discount companies just because you have not heard of them, have a look at what they have to offer, including the added incentives as these do vary between companies. A good place to start is with the coverage that they can offer. You will find their network coverage maps on the website, and all you have to do is enter your postcode to find out what coverage is like in your area, of course, you can also check on your work, and other locations in which you spend a lot of time.
You know which helps to understand how companies put the contract together, and there are three key factors that you need to consider. You talk time and text allowance can either be unlimited or given at a set number per month. It makes most sense to go for unlimited if you can as this eliminates any worry that you will go over your contract. The problem with going over the contract is that you are charged for the extra calls and texts at a premium rate which can potentially make your bill much more expensive at the end of the month. It is the cheaper part of the contract for providers to deliver, therefore getting unlimited allocation is very common, so try and stick to that.
Nokia 7.2 Big Data Deals
Next thing you need to do is consider your data usage, and this is the more expensive part of the contract, so it’s essential that you get it right. A mobile phone uses data to access the Internet when it is not connected to a Wi-Fi network. That means the screen will display either this or G or 5G I can and tends to be when we are not at home. Of course, there are some users who do not have Wi-Fi at home and prefer to use their mobile phone for all Internet activities.
These people will need more data and are one of the reasons big data deals were created. Some providers will even offer unlimited data, but these will be the more expensive packages. Everything you do uses a range of data at different levels, something like sending and receiving emails doesn’t use much data at all. But, if you enjoy streaming movies or music, then you are going to need more in the way of data. Another thing that has become popular is using your mobile phone to connect another device, for example, a laptop or tablet to the Internet.
This is called a hotspot, and it’s one of the most data-intensive things you can do. So it is important to consider how much data you need, as the same applies if you go over the allowance you will be charged for the rest of the data at a premium rate. A few network providers will let you carry over any data you do not use into the next month, but the majority will simply reset the counter and start again.
Nokia 7.2 Cheapest Deals
So once you understand how deals are put together, you need to find the best one for you. Some customers are under the misconception that the cheapest figure they can see on the screen will do. But as you now know, this could be a seriously poor judgement call as if you go over the allowances you will just end up with lots of extra charges each month. It is better to pay a little bit more each month and actually have what you need without any extra bills that you weren’t expecting.
This is the best way to ensure your pay monthly deal comes in on budget. Of course, there are other ways you can impact how much you pay each month, and these come in the form of the incentives offered by the network providers. First of all, there are free gifts on offer, and if this means you don’t have to pay for something separately, you instantly have a little bit more money to use on the contract. These can be things like wireless charges and headphones, right up to free games consoles and tablets.
Nokia 7.2 Sim Free Deals
Alternatively, you can purchase your new handset on a Sim free basis, and this means you are just buying the phone itself at retail price, with no Sim card or pay monthly deal attached. You will need a Sim card from another source, and sometimes pay-as-you-go customers using three deals to get a new handset. It is always worth checking how much you pay each month on pay-as-you-go and comparing this to what you can have with a pay monthly contract. The difference is if you run out of credit on your pay-as-you-go your phone will stop working whereas on a pay monthly contract it will keep working, which in an emergency might benefit you greatly.