Oppo Reno 5G deals
Compare the best Oppo Reno 5G mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Oppo Reno 5G contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Oppo Reno 5GCancel
Oppo Reno 5G Specification
- Up to 27 hours
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.6" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 27 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour GREEN
- Weight (grams) 215
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Dimensions 162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.6 inches, 108.6 cm2 (~86.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2340
- Screen size 6.6"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
- 5G bands 78 NSA/Sub6
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps; 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- Announced 2019, April
- Status Available. Released 2019, May
- Weight 215 g (7.58 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), ColorOS 6
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU Adreno 640
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 13 MP, f/3.0, 130mm (periscope telephoto), 5x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, gyro-EIS; video rec. only with main camera
- Single Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0µm
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 20W VOOC
- Colors Ocean Green, Jet Black
- Models CPH1921
- Price About 880 EUR
Oppo Reno 5G Deals
You might not have come across the Oppo phones before, but they are a great manufacturer that has come out of China. They have the ethos of producing high-quality phones that are affordable to the majority of customers. They make some of the most unique and interesting phones on the market and this one is no exception. This is a great looking phone and it is packed with features. This has an amazing 6.4-inch AMOLED screen that only features a tiny teardrop notch in the top which means that your content looks amazing when displayed. This phone is one of the latest to feature 5G compatibility which means it is a great way to jump onto the latest 5G network without breaking the bank. We have checked out all of the different reviews and deals around and we bring you some of the best on the market so you can get the best deal on the Oppo Reno 5G.
Oppo Reno 5G Contract Offers
If you are looking to get yourself a handset then one of the most popular ways of doing this is to sign up for a monthly contract deal. This gets you a handset and network package at a fixed price each month. This makes it much easier to plan your budget than if you are a pay-as-you-go customer. When choosing a monthly contract deal, you need to decide how many included minutes, text and how much data you want on your package. Most deals tend to include unlimited texts these days and many of them also include unlimited texts.
The determining factor tends to be the amount of data allowance included in the package that sets the price you pay. When you are looking at your included unlimited minutes you should bear in mind that there are certain types of calls that are not included. These tend to be international calls and calls to premium-rate numbers. So if you are going to make those types of calls then you should check out the number before you make a call. This means that you won’t get a shock when you get the bill at the end of the month. Most network providers will help you manage your costs by providing you with an itemized bill each month that tells you exactly what each call cost you. This makes it easy to plan.
Oppo Reno 5G Big Data Deals
When you are finding your best deal then the biggest factor is the amount of data included in your contract. When you get the contract then you are given a mobile data allowance each month. You will use your mobile data anytime you are not connected to Wi-Fi. Once you have used up your mobile data allowance then your phone won’t stop working, however, you might well be charged more for the data you use. Your phone will use more data the more apps that you have on it.
Some apps even use data in the background whilst you are not using them, this is so that they can send you notifications and let you know of messages for you. However, the amount of data that they use is not great. If you are streaming movies or making video calls then you will use much more data, so it is important to make sure that you either have a large data allowance or are connected to Wi-Fi when you do this. If you spend most of your time at home connected to your home Wi-Fi are in places with Wi-Fi then you might not need a huge data allowance, but if you are out and about a lot then you will need more mobile data.
Oppo Reno 5G Cheapest Deals
When you are looking to get the best deal for you, then you shouldn’t always just go for the one that has the cheapest advertised price. This deal might only include 1Gb of data and then have huge charges when you go over that, this means it can cost you a lot more in the long term. It is always best to start by determining the amount of data you need each month and say you need 30Gb then shop around for the cheapest deal that includes at least that amount. This way you will minimize your monthly bill. The other way you can keep your monthly cost down is by looking at the handset you are getting.
A portion of your bill goes to cover the cost of the handset, so if you get a cheaper handset then you will reduce the cost of your bill. Some deals also include some cashback offers. This means that you can take into account the amount of cashback when deciding how much your phone will cost you. Some of the cashback deals are automatic, which is great as it means you don’t have to do anything to get your money back. Other cashback deals require you to make a claim to get the money, but don’t worry your network provider will send you all the details to make the claim and you will be good to go.
Oppo Reno 5G Sim Free Deals
If you want another way to get a great handset like the Oppo Reno 5G then you can get a SIM-free deal. This basically means that you are buying the handset outright upfront. The only difficulty is that you need to pay a lump sum in order to get the phone, and with some of the latest handsets, this can cost over a thousand pounds. As the Oppo Reno 5G is aimed at the more budget-conscious consumer then you will find that it is a little cheaper than some of the latest and greatest handsets on the market. Once you have bought the handset then you are free to get a SIM you want for your phone.
The networks tend to give really good deals on SIM-Free handsets and these often include free gifts such as earbuds, tablets or games consoles, which is great for you. Other networks also include free access to certain subscription services such as Apple Music, Spotify, BT Sport or Amazon Prime. This means you get a fantastic deal for your money.