- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Up to £ 30
Up to £ 40
Up to £ 60
Up to £ 70
Up to £ 100
Up to £ 300
Up to £ 500
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Clear filters Show results
No deals found.
Oppo A72 Dual SIM Specification
- Info unavailable
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.5" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 192
- Memory card slot MicroSDXC
- Processor Octa-core 4x2.0 GHz & 4x1.8 GHz
- Chipset Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665
- Dimensions 162 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2400
- Screen size 6.5"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash LED flash
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced 2020, April 21
- Status Available. Released 2020, April 29
- Weight 192 g (6.77 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 10, ColorOS 7.1
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 610
- Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Quad 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 119° (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) 2 MP B/W, f/2.4
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Single 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.06, 1.0µm
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio Unspecified
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 18W
- Colors Twilight Black, Stream White, Sky Blue, Aurora Purple
- Models CPH2067
- SAR EU 0.48 W/kg (head) 0.92 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 328.64 / £ 282.84 / € 225.00
Oppo A72 Deals
Taking the time to consider what it is you are hoping to get out of a mobile phone before deciding what deal is best for you. There are many brands out there with some better than others. Oppo are one of those brands who are constantly improving their devices and pushing the boundaries to offer the consumer great value for money. Maybe not as popular as the bigger brands out there but they are steadily becoming more popular as you can’t argue with the quality of their hardware.They lead the way in innovation and technology when it comes to smartphones. The flashy sleek Oppo A72 that was released this year proves it.
This mobile phone has a 5000mAh battery with fast charging support and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor with a 64-bit capable octa-core CPU. Your gaming and apps will run very smoothly with the OPPO Hyper Boost performance engine. Enjoy playing with the 6.5inch tall LCD panel with the HD 1080p screen that offers vibrant, sharp, and crisp videos and images. Record video in 4k at 30 frames per second with one of the four devices this device has to offer. You can alter the colours on the device to be more pleasing to the eye by using the settings.
Oppo A72 Contract Offers
Mobile phone contracts are plentiful and trying to choose the best one for your Oppo A72 can be less stressful when you use our comparison tool. This will make life that bit easier and save you some time and cash. Contracts tend to be for the handset and the data compared to previous years where it was mostly the texts and minutes you would be paying for. This is due to the advancement of technology and the ease of access we have with the internet nowadays.
Checking map coverage of your area to find out what network offers the best 4G and 5G coverage in your area is a good place to start. This can be done with a simple post code search. The main networks are Vodafone, EE, Three, and O2. You will notice many smaller networks offering deals that may be better than the big four. The smaller ones piggyback onto the big networks transmitters. They handle everything else though and are free to offer their own deals.
Oppo A72 Big Data Deals
Sticking within your budget is that bit easier with contracts as they will most likely offer unlimited calls and texts as part of your deal. Data on the other hand can be very expensive if you go past your allowance. The handset is the most expensive part of your contract, followed by the data. Keeping within that set amount of data by choosing the correct contract and watching how much you use is paramount.
The Oppo A72 will use a lot of data if you are playing online games or watching movies and not connected to the internet through Wi-Fi. Other activities like chatting to your friends through video chat on Facebook or Whatsapp will also use up much more data than you realise. Checking emails, browsing Twitter, or general browsing won’t use up much data. Connecting to a Wi-Fi connection will keep your usage down and save you worrying about paying more than you planned this month.
Apps run in the background even when not in use and this is eating into your data allowance. You can set a data blocker on your phone that will prevent you from going over your set amount and hopefully save you some cash. The most efficient way though, is to sign-up for a data bundle that’s a bit more than you would normally use. This means you won’t have to constantly be keeping a tab on what you are doing.
Oppo A72 Cheapest Deals
Cheap deals are there to hook you in by the networks. You will be attracted to the low monthly payments but what you need to consider is the low amount of data you will receive. This is a catch 22 offer because when you go over your set amount of data you will rack-up a bill much more than initially planned. Although, the cheap offers aren’t the only tactics networks will use to rope you in.
Networks will also try to get you to join them by offering loads of incentives. You will notice this a lot around Black Friday and Christmas time. They have been known to offer streaming subscriptions, tablets, wireless chargers, cameras, gift cards, and more. When you do find a good deal, you may find something a freebie you like and save even more cash. Don’t get sucked in by the gifts to sign-up for a cheap or bad deal, the contract is the main thing you should be concerned about. Remember, you will be financially bound for a long period of time and want to keep your monthly payment consistent and within your budget.
Oppo A72 SIM Free Deals
A quick and easy way to get your hands on the Oppo A72 is to buy it upfront on a SIM free deal. This will allow you to use any network SIM as it will be unlocked. You don’t have to worry about monthly payments and can change networks if you’re not happy with one.
Pay As You Go does tend to be an expensive option though and you may end up spending more than you initially thought. You will need to keep an eye on not only how much data you are using but the calls and texts as they won’t be unlimited either. Many people who like to get their hands on the latest device, or just one they like but are trapped in a contract already will use this method.
Oppo A72 FAQs
How is the Oppo A72 at taking videos?
The Oppo A72 offers 120fps slow-motion functionality with anti-shake technology that brings clear and stable footage.
Does the Oppo A72 have a headphone jack?
The Oppo A72 doesn't have a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. The adapter comes with a USB Type-C, so it is still possible to use headphones.
Is the Oppo A72 waterproof?
The Oppo A72 has not been officially certified as waterproof so it is best to avoid any liquids.