Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM Specification
- Up to 26 hours
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.5" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 26 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS and GLONASS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLUE
- Weight (grams) 189
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 2.2 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730
- Dimensions 160 x 74.3 x 9.5 mm
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.5 inches, 104.1 cm2 (~87.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2400
- Screen size 6.5"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 16 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced 2019, August 28
- Status Available. Released 2019, September
- Weight 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10, ColorOS 7.0
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 618
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS 13 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5.0", 1.75µm
- Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps (gyro-EIS); video rec. only with main camera
- Single Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 20W VOOC 3.0
- Colors Luminous Black, Ocean Blue, Sunset Pink
- Models PCKM70, PCKT00, PCKM00, CPH1907
- Price ? 38,990 / $ 480.00 / £ 461.57 / € 365.55
- Performance AnTuTu: 214097 (v7), 261990 (v8) GeekBench: 7001 (v4.4) GFXBench: 14fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.9dB / Crosstalk -92.4dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 102h
Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM Deals
Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM Contract Offers
Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM Big Data Deals
Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM Cheapest Deals
Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM Sim Free Deals
Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM FAQs
Is the Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM waterproof?
The Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM does not have an official waterproof certificate, but its Gorilla Glass screen will protect it from small splashes and light rainfall. Always do your best to keep it dry though as there are no guarantees without the certificate.
Is the Oppo Reno 2 ‘dual-sim’?
Of course, it’s in the name - having two separate sim cards in your phone is a great way to keep work and private life separate, have a connection to two separate networks, or to make roaming abroad much cheaper.
Both ports are compatible with Nano-sim cards.
How do I take a screenshot with the Oppo Reno 2 Dual SIM?
There are a few ways to do this:
Navigate to the screen you want to capture via the dropdown menu and tap the screenshot option.
Press and hold the power button until the menu comes up and select the screenshot option.
Simply press the ‘volume-down’ and power buttons together.