- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Up to £ 30
Up to £ 40
Up to £ 60
Up to £ 70
Up to £ 100
Up to £ 300
Up to £ 500
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Clear filters Show results
No deals found.
Oppo Find X2 5G Specification
- Up to 38 hours
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.7" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 38 hours
- Bluetooth 5.1 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP54 - Durable and splash proof
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 209
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 1x2.84 GHz Octa-core Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Octa-core Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Octa-core Kryo 585)
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865
- Dimensions 164.9 x 74.5 x 8 mm
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B colors
- Size 6.7 inches, 111.7 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3168 pixels (~513 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3168
- Screen size 6.7"
- Screen type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 32 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 66
- 5G bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced 2020, March 06
- Status Available. Released 2020, March 06
- Weight 209 g (Ceramic) / 192 g (Glass) (6.77 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), ceramic back or glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 10, ColorOS 7.1
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU Adreno 650
- Card slot No
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Triple 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), optical zoom, PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.4", AF
- Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps; gyro-EIS; HDR
- Single 32 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 65W, 100% in 38 min (advertised) SuperVOOC 2.0 USB Power Delivery
- Colors Black (Ceramic), Ocean (Glass)
- Models CPH2023
- Price ? 64,990 / $ 969.99 / £ 1,076.04
- Camera Photo / Video
Oppo Find X2 Deals
Investing in a new mobile phone can seem daunting with the amount available, not to mention choosing the best deal out there. You want the right brand that can deliver a device that meets all your needs is the first thing you want to do. There are plenty to choose from and all offering different benefits over one another. The most popular brands may not necessarily be the best for you or overall.
Oppo that’s made in China has been Australia’s best mobile phone brand for 3 years running and it's not hard to see why. They also give Apple a run for their money when it comes to lens quality on their mobile phones. A phone of theirs that will tick all your boxes is the classically designed Oppo Find X2.
A 120HZ Ultra Vision Screen and refresh rate with a size of 6.7 inches combined with a pixel density of 513 PPI will provide you with all the graphics you need. Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and a screen ratio of 93.1%. This device will produce high-quality pictures and videos with its versatile triple camera system. You can use the 48MP wide-angle, 12MP ultra wide-angle, or the 13MP telephoto camera. The 2130mAh battery has a charging power up to 65W. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform processor with a CPU speed of up to 2.84GHz provides the best performance for your mobile.
Oppo Find X2 Contract Offers
Simply picking out the phone you want isn’t as simple as you think. You need to take a few things into consideration before making your purchase. We have a comparison tool that allows you to find the best and latest deals for your mobile phone, including the Oppo Find X.
Before you decide on what network you would like, you need to check the level of coverage where you will mostly be using the device. Networks will have stronger 4G and 5G signals in some areas than others. Smaller networks may have better deals than the main four- O2, EE, Three Mobile, and Vodafone.
Oppo Find X2 Big Data Deals
Data is the main thing you need to consider when signing up for a contract. After the device itself, data is the most expensive part of your contract. You won’t have to worry about calls and texts as most deals come with these unlimited. This will help you not have to go over your monthly payments and stay within your budget. The data amount is key and the more on offer the better.
A way to stay on top of your data and keep your budget down for your Oppo Find X2 is to use Wi-Fi when possible. Connecting to the internet this way will reduce your data usage particularly with an activity that will use up a lot. This could be watching something on Netflix, online gaming, or Youtube. You won’t need to worry about your data when checking emails or browsing social media as this only uses a small amount. Keep in mind, data is the most expensive part of your mobile phone beside the handset.
Data blockers are one way to keep a tab on how much you use and you won’t have to worry about spending more cash when your bill is due. You may run out of data though when you really need it and won’t be able to connect to the internet unless you find a Wi-Fi connection. A more convenient way is to spend that little bit more on a bigger data bundle than you would normally use. This means you won’t have to keep an eye on your usage as long as you aren’t using a lot more than you usually do. You will be sure to save yourself some money overall using this method.
Oppo Find X2 Cheapest Deals
The networks will have very cheap deals on offer that might make you want to jump straight in, but this wouldn’t be a good idea. You will receive a very low data allowance and when you go over that, your monthly bill will shoot up. So you would end up paying more than the expensive contract you avoided in the first place. That’s not to say you shouldn’t take advantage of some of the offers available though.
The competition is fierce and networks will do all they can to out-do each other which is great for you. They will offer sign-up gifts like headphones, tablets, Amazon Gift Cards, Apple Music subscriptions, and many more. You will see a lot of ads for this around Christmas and other times of the year when sales are on. Don’t be wood just by the gift though as it's important to remember you will be locked in a contract for a considerable amount of time, so signing up for a cheap one with a great gift wouldn’t be the best idea. You could end up paying more each month by going over your data allowance than if you had gone for a more expensive contract to begin with.
Oppo Find X2 SIM Free Deals
Forking out cash upfront to buy the Oppo Find X2 on a SIM free deal is possible. This is a popular choice for people who are locked in another phone contract but would like this device too. You can choose what network you would like to use as the phone should be unlocked, meaning you can put any SIM you like in.
The large initial investment you will need to make along with the fact Pay As You Go will most likely work out more expensive than a contract, meaning this isn’t a viable option for everyone. You also may miss out on other benefits of a contract like unlimited minutes and texts. When you are not on a contract you will also need to remember to top up which can be annoying, particularly if you are having to pay quite a lot often.
Oppo Find X2 FAQs
How long does the Oppo Find X2 battery last?
The 4200mAh 65W battery in the Oppo Find X2 will charge in 38 minutes and will last all day.
Is the Oppo Find X2 charged wirelessly?
The Oppo Find X2 cannot be charged wirelessly but the battery does charge very fast wired.
Does the Oppo Find X2 have Google Playstore?
Yes, the Oppo Find X2 comes with Google Playstore pre-installed.