Sony Xperia 10 Specification
- Up to 24 hours
- 13 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.0" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 24 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X
- GPS A-GPS and GLONASS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 162
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 2.2 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Dimensions 155 x 68 x 8.4 mm
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches, 84.1 cm2 (~79.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~457 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2520
- Screen size 6.0"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 13
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - I3113, I4113, I4193
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32, 38 - I3113, I4113
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat12 600/50 Mbps
- Announced 2019, February 25
- Status Available. Released 2019, February 27
- Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
- CPU Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 508
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]
- Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 18W Quick Charge 3.0 USB Power Delivery
- Colors Black, Navy, Silver, Pink
- Models I3113, I4113, I4193, I3123
- Price £ 299.00 / € 274.90
- Performance AnTuTu: 89697 (v7), 112198 (v8) GeekBench: 3985 (v4.4), 990 (v5.1) GFXBench: 4.3fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1517:1 (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.2dB / Crosstalk -97.1dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 65h
Sony Xperia 10 Deals
Sony is one of the biggest technology giants to come out of Japan. They are instantly recognisable pretty much the whole world over and when it comes to audio-visual technology then they are one of the best in the business. They have been making top-notch televisions and display screens for years and years. Now they are bringing that expertise to the small screen and putting it in their mobile devices. This means that you get mobile handsets that are all about bringing big-screen entertainment to the small screen.
The Sony Xperia 10 has a fantastic 6-inch display that features a stunning IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It is capable of displaying media in Full HD+ resolution which means any content on it looks amazing. We have been scouring through all of the reviews and deals that are currently on the market from all of the networks so that we can only bring you the best deals around.
Sony Xperia 10 Contract Offers
When you are looking to buy a new handset then getting a monthly contract is one of the best ways that you can get your hands on one. The great thing with a monthly contract is that your price is fixed each month which makes it easier for you to plan your budget. Whereas with a pay-as-you-go contract the amount you spend varies each month. A monthly contract offer will include a number of texts, voice minutes and an amount of data for you to use each month.
Most contracts these days include unlimited texts and most of them also have unlimited voice minutes as well. The thing that tends to determine the price of your contract is the amount of data that is included. When you are looking at the included unlimited minutes then it is important to know that not every type of call is included. Often calls to premium-rate numbers or international calls are excluded. Therefore it is important that you check out the number you plan to call before you dial so that you don’t end up with a massive bill at the end of the month. In order to help you plan your budget easier, most networks provide you with a fully itemized bill. This will detail exactly how much every call that you make has cost you.
Sony Xperia 10 Big Data Deals
As mentioned about the data is the most important part of your account. When you get a monthly deal you will be given a mobile data allowance. Anytime that your phone is not connected to a Wi-Fi network then it will be using mobile data. If you spend most of your time at home then you will tend to use your broadband Wi-Fi connection instead of mobile data which means that you only need a small allowance of data. However, if you spend a lot of time out and about, and in particular if you stream movies, download games, or make a lot of video calls then you can find yourself soon going over your data allowance.
If you do hit your data allowance then your phone will not stop working, but your network provider will start to charge you extra for the data you use and this can mean that you can easily rack up a huge bill before you know it. Therefore it is important to have the right amount of data. Modern smartphones allow you to set a warning when you are getting close to your data allowance so that you manage it easier, and you can get your phone to block mobile data when you hit your limit as well. This is all designed to help you manage your costs easier.
Sony Xperia 10 Cheapest Deals
When you shop around looking for the cheapest deal then you should bear in mind what is included in the price. Often you will find that the really cheap deals only have 500Mb or 1Gb of data and that you will go through this really quickly and start incurring additional charges. Therefore you might well be better off going for a more expensive deal as it will save you money in the long run. If you use 20Gb of data a month then you should look for the cheapest deal that includes at least that amount of data, you might well find that an unlimited data deal is the cheapest for you in the end. One other way to help reduce the cost of your monthly bill is to look at the handset that you have.
A portion of your bill will cover the cost of the handset and so if you plump for a cheaper handset then you can keep the cost of your bill down. Some deals also include cashback. This is great as it means that you can take into account the amount of the cash back to offset the cost of your handset. Some cashback deals are automatic which means that you don’t have to do anything to get the money. You just need to wait. Other deals require you to make a claim to get the money. If this is the case then your network provider will send you all the details you need to know in order to make your claim.
Sony Xperia 10 Sim Free Deals
Another great way to get the handset that you want is to go for a SIM-Free deal. This involves you buying the handset outright upfront. This means that you are free to upgrade your handset at any time and you can also change your network deal whenever you like. The only disadvantage to this type of deal is that you need to have a lump sum available in order to buy your handset. If you are going for one of the latest deals then this can cost you upwards of a thousand pounds.
The Sony Xperia 10 is a more budget-friendly handset and therefore won’t cost you nearly that much. Some networks also provide you with free gifts when you get a handset. This can include things such as games consoles, tablet devices, or even prepaid credit cards that you can spend at any shop. Sometimes you will get included access to subscription services such as BT Sport, Spotify or Apple Music.