- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Sony Xperia 1
Up to £ 30
Up to £ 40
Up to £ 60
Up to £ 70
Up to £ 100
Up to £ 300
Up to £ 500
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Clear filters Show results
No deals found.
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G Specification
- Info unavailable
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.5" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.1 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP65/68 - Dust and water proof up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 181
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 1x2.84 GHz Octa-core Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Octa-core Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Octa-core Kryo 585)
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865
- Dimensions 165.1 x 71.1 x 7.6 mm
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B colors
- Size 6.5 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1644 x 3840 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~643 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1644 x 3840
- Screen size 6.5"
- Screen type OLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash LED flash
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66
- 5G bands 1, 3, 28, 77, 78 NSA/Sub6
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat19 1600/150 Mbps, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- Announced 2020, February 24
- Status Available. Released 2020, May 22
- Weight 181.4 g (6.38 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 10
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU Adreno 650
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad 12 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.7", Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, 3x optical zoom, OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 124°, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", Dual Pixel PDAF 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features Zeiss optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR, eye tracking
- Video [email protected]/25/30/60fps HDR, [email protected]/60/120fps; 5-axis gyro-EIS, OIS
- Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Charging Fast charging 21W Fast wireless charging 11W USB Power Delivery
- Colors Black, Purple
- Price $ 1,198.00 / £ 1,099.00 / € 1,199.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 3318 (v8) GeekBench: 3295 (v5.1) GFXBench: 39fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Battery life Endurance rating 83h
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G Deals
Sony is one of the worlds biggest technology guru’s, specialising not only in mobile phones but also TV sets and Cameras. They are recognised by almost everyone for their development and advanced audio-visual technology.
Once over Sony were once of the best mobile phone manufacturers when they brought out the Sony Erikson range. These phones focused on wireless music playing ability and the best phone cameras on the market at the time.
The Sony Xperia 1 II 5G is the next level when it comes to a smartphone. Its has a super sharp 4k 6.5-inch display which will rival even the best tablets, fast-paced using Snapdragon 865 and the X55 modem. The camera is exceptional with three lenses that were optimised in collaboration with optics specials Zeiss.
Other features that make this luxury flagship smartphone stand out are the headphone jack, 5G capabilities, gaming specifications and the fact that it is both waterproof and allows wireless charging.
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G Contract Offers
Deciding on a new handset can be tricky, especially when you are not sure what you need in terms of an allowance. The best solution for this is to pick a handset that appeals to your needs first and then take a look at the pay monthly deals.
A monthly deal is set up so you pay so much per month for the calls, texts and data you are given but also means that you can pick a better handset and pay for it monthly alongside your allowance contract.
You will find that most Sony mobile phone contracts will include unlimited calls and texts as most people will be looking for data so they can use social media, stream tv and films and browse the web.
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G Big Data Deals
After choosing a smartphone the next thing you need to look at is your usual monthly data allowance, as this will determine how much you are going to may towards your monthly contract.
Mobile data is used whenever your phone connects to the internet through 4G or 5G which means every time you are not connected to a Wi-Fi provider you can guarantee at least one app on your phone will be connecting to mobile data, even if it is in the background and you don’t know about it.
If you regularly use your phone to stream video or make video calls when you are away from home then your phone will use a much larger amount of data than compared to someone who works from home and is connected to Wi-Fi.
There are apps now that you can use to calculate your monthly data usage making it easier to make an informed decision on how much you will need. We at Top Reviews would recommend going for 4GB of data per month as an absolute minimum. If you class yourself as an average user we would recommend looking at 10GB.
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G Cheapest Deals
It is always best to shop around for the cheapest mobile phone deals. That is why we at Top Reviews has taken the stress out of shopping for the best deal. All you have to do is pick the handset that you want and we will bring you all the latest deals from the top network providers.
You can even narrow your search down by monthly budget, preferred network provider, a minimum data amount and even how long of a contract you want to sign in to. We have deals from the four main network providers; Three, O2, Vodafone and EE.
If you are looking to cut back on your monthly contract then you may want to consider choosing a cheaper handset or even looking at keeping the one you have. This is because a large portion of your monthly contract does go towards paying off the cost of your new smartphone.
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G SIM Free Deals
Handsets are expensive and until recently, network providers didn’t specifically make you aware that in a monthly contract you are actually paying towards the smartphone you choose.
However, most networks and some high street stores will allow you the option to buy a new handset outright. The drawback here is that you will be looking at paying upwards of £500 for most top of the top branded handsets.
The Sony Xperia 1 II 5G is aimed at people looking for top tier specs. Many networks will offer an incentive of a good SIM-Only deal when you purchase a handset outright. This can sometimes include things like double data or free access to subscriptions such as Apple Music BT Sport or Amazon Prime.
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G FAQs
How long will the Sony Xperia 1 II receive Android updates?
Sony has confirmed that since they have started using the Android software, all newer handsets will have a lifespan of around 2 years.
Does the Xperia 1 II have a headphone jack?
Unlike most recently released flagship smartphones, the Xperia 1 II 5G does in fact come with a 3.5mm headphone port allowing you to use any wired headset of your choosing.
How much is the Xperia 1 II 5G?
You can find the Sony Xperia handset unlocked from any network in some high street stores or online for around £1099.99.