- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Google Pixel 3 XL Specification
- Up to 28 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.3" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 28 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 184
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 2.5 GHz Octa-core & 1.4 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Dimensions 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm
- Type P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.3 inches, 100.3 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~523 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1440 x 2960
- Screen size 6.3"
- Screen type P-OLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 66, 71
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/75 Mbps
- Announced 2018, October 09
- Status Available. Released 2018, October 18
- Weight 184 g (6.49 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 630
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Single 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected] (gyro-EIS)
- Dual 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 18W USB Power Delivery 2.0 QI wireless charging
- Colors Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink
- Price $ 324.69 / £ 359.99 / € 422.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 258244 (v7), 341814 (v8) GeekBench: 8088 (v4.4), 2092 (v5.1) GFXBench: 12fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
Google Pixel 3 XL Deals
Like most mobile phone manufacturers, Google has opted to produce a smaller and larger version of their handsets. Larger handsets are very popular at the moment because there is a growing trend towards watching movies and playing games on the handset. These tend to be over 6 inches, and this handset is 6.3 inches making it perfect for the task at hand. It is a well-designed phone, and although there is a small bezel around the edge, there is plenty of viewing space available for your favourite television programme or film.
You also get the benefit of Google technology, and their handsets are aimed at the mid-range, which makes them affordable and packed with features. They run on the Android platform and will suit a wide variety of users. A thorough review of the handset is available, so if you are not sure what features they offer, have a read. Once you’ve decided on the perfect handset, we also provide a comprehensive review use of the network providers and mobile phone retailers so you can have a look and see who has the coverage in your area and who off is the best deal to suit your budget.
Google Pixel 3 XL Contract Offers
The Google Pixel 3XL is available on a wide range of networks as a contract mobile phone deal. This means you will pay a monthly premium for a fixed period, usually 12, 24 or 36 months. So, be sure that you are happy to have the same handset for this period as breaking a contract early is very expensive and they are legally binding. Your agreement will be made of three parts, a talk time allocation, a text allocation and a data allocation.
Generally, providers lump talk time and texts together and either provide an unlimited facility or cap them at say 500 minutes and 500 texts, of course, the amounts can vary depending on how much you are prepared to pay. There are plenty of unlimited contracts which gives you one less thing to worry about. If you go over an allowance, you will be charged, and the rates for the calls and texts are more expensive on this basis. No mobile phone contract allows you to make calls and text premium rate phone numbers and these will always be billed for separately, so worth considering before you use them.
Google Pixel 3 XL Big Data Deals
The last part of your contract is your data allowance. For some people, this is not really of any interest, as they only use a mobile phone as a basic communication device when out and about. However if you want to take advantage of all the features on your phone, and want to be up to send to receive emails, stream films, access your apps, et cetera then you will need to have a data allowance for when there is no WiFi available.
If your handset is showing either 4G or 5G, then you will be using your data allowance. Should you go over your data allowance your phone will keep working, but you will be charged on a higher rate, and this could lead to a nasty surprise when the bill arrives. Some handsets do you have the facility to self-limit in which case the data will simply stop working, but again this could be frustrating if you need to get something done and you do not have WiFi. If you use a lot of data, then you might be better off with a big data deal, which will be slightly more expensive than a lower data package but in the long run, will save you money because you won’t be in any danger of exceeding the limits.
Google Pixel 3 XL Cheapest Deals
So with that in mind, it is crucial to understand that the cheapest deal for you is one that office you allowances big enough to cope with your mobile phone usage. There is plenty of competition in the marketplace so you will find free gifts, and other extras to tempt you to sign with a particular network provider. In order to bring the cost down, you can always contribute to the value of the handset, and some providers offer a sliding scale, whereas others provide a fixed contribution.
Another thing you will see often is cashback, and this is a benefit that gets applied to your account to bring your monthly payment down a bit, and it means you are getting a higher grade of benefit for your money. There is a growing trend towards automatic cashback which means that the network will apply this to your account for you and you don’t need to do anything. However, you need to be aware that some network providers make you claim the cashback, which is an easy process, but failure to do so means you don’t get it.
Google Pixel 3 XL Sim Free Deals
The alternative way to get a new handset is to purchase it as a sim free deal. You would then need to get the Sim card from another source. Some customers choose this way because they prefer to stay on a pay-as-you-go tariff, others simply want a new handset but are mid-contract already. In the latter case, you need to stick with the same network provider as the phone will be locked or be sure that you are purchasing an unlocked handset.
When purchasing a handset Sim free, you pay the whole cost upfront, which can be several hundred. Again you will find different prices from different suppliers, and these will be combined with free gifts and other benefits to tempt you to pick them. You may find that you are offered a gaming console or a tablet or perhaps a preloaded MasterCard. Customers looking at paying monthly deals will also be offered subscription services for free, and while these might change, they tend to be things like Apple Music, BT sport, or Amazon Prime Video.