- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Google Pixel 4 XL Specification
- Up to 20 hours
- 16 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.3" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 20 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 193
- Memory card slot None
- Processor Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Dimensions 160.4 x 8.2 x 75.1 mm
- Type P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.3 inches, 98.0 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3040
- Screen size 6.3"
- Screen type OLED
- Camera Megapixels 16
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71 - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- Announced 2019, October 15
- Status Available. Released 2019, October 22
- Weight 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- OS Android 10
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU Adreno 640
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Features Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected] (gyro-EIS)
- Dual 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 16 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 18W USB Power Delivery 2.0 QI wireless charging
- Colors Clearly White, Just Black, Oh So Orange
- Models G020P, G020, GA01181-US, GA01182-US, GA01180-US
- Price $ 479.99 / £ 679.00 / € 650.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 323305 (v7), 403267 (v8) GeekBench: 10171 (v4.4), 2267 (v5.1) GFXBench: 21fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.9 / Crosstalk -94.1
- Battery life Endurance rating 73h
Google Pixel 4 XL Deals
The current Google flagship handset is the Pixel 4 XL. It was released late in 2019 and features a 6.3-inch infinity display screen which is always on. It is a good looking handset that runs Android 10.0 and comes with a dual rear camera and plenty of functionality. It is a very popular handset and has some of the best Google software built-in.
There are plenty of deals to be had when it comes to getting a flagship handset, and this one is especially popular due to the size, as it makes streaming movies and playing games online a delight with that crystal clear screen display and true to life colours. If you want to learn more about this phone have a look at our comprehensive review, which makes it easier to compare side-by-side with other handsets so you can be sure you are getting precisely what you need. Once you have determined your perfect handset, you can check out the range of network providers and mobile phone retailers to see who has the best deal for you. To make this easier we have also provided reviews on each of them and pulled together the best deals that we can find for you to choose from.
Google Pixel 4 XL Contract Offer
Most mobile phone contracts are offered on a 12, 24, or 36-month contract. Three years is a long time to be tied into the phone, and while this will probably see you finding the cheapest deals, you need to be sure you are happy to commit for that time period. Twenty-four months is the most common, and again it means you will have the same phone for two years.
When it comes to finding a contract, you need to consider how you’ll be using your phone and work out what you will need in the way of talk time, texts and data. Most of the time you will find talk time and texts offered on an unlimited basis, so there isn’t much to worry about there, you won’t be able to go over an allowance. But you do need to consider that not all numbers are covered. Premium rate lines to large companies or other services, are chargeable and will be added to your bill at the end of the month. The same applies with certain text services where you are required to pay more than more than the cost of a standard text. If you are looking to reduce your bill, you might find a deal that is capped, but then you will have to be careful not to go over your allowance if you want to avoid any extra charges.
Google Pixel 4 XL Big Data Deals
The data element of your contract is where things can quickly get out of control. Depending on how you use your phone, you may need a large amount of data, and this will be more expensive than a smaller data allocation. However, there is little point choosing the cheaper option as this just means you will end up spending more in the long run.
You use data when you connect to 4G or 5G, and there is no Wi-Fi connection available. This could be out and about or at work if you’re not allowed to use the Wi-Fi, and your phone will have some services that automatically pole the Internet and use data. Location services are a good example, they will be running in the background the whole time, and when you disconnect from Wi-Fi or 4G will take over. Although this won’t be a lot of data, it can soon start to add up.
Google Pixel 4 XL Cheapest Deals
The things that do take a lot of data are services such as streaming, so if you tend to watch films or television on your mobile while you are connected to 4G in 5G, then you will need a substantial data allowance. If you use your mobile as a hotspot to connect a laptop or tablet to the Internet, this is also very data intensive. So big data deals were introduced to keep up with the habits of users. This means you can get a significant amount of data without costing yourself a fortune. You will also find some providers offering unlimited data which means she can’t go over your allowance, but you will have to pay a more significant monthly premium.
So the way you use your handset will determine what the cheapest deal for you is. Of course, a deal that does not have data or hardly any will be less expensive than a big data deal, but if it doesn’t work for you, you’re going to end up paying extra costs every month and in the long run spending more money. Only look at deals that give you what you actually need, and you will still find there is a wide variety in the pricing and many companies offer some great extras to tempt you to sign with them.
Google Pixel 4 XL Sim Free Deals
The other way to purchase the handset is to do so on a Sim free basis. This means you are only purchasing the phone with no contract or Sim card. So obviously it won’t work until you sort the Sim card from somewhere. Pay-as-you-go customers often use this option when they want to change their phone. It is also used by customers mid-contract who want a different handset and in this case you need to ensure that you are on the same network all the handset won’t work.
Whether you purchase your phone Sim free or on a pay monthly contract, you will find a lot of extras offered by the networks. These can come in the form of free gifts such as games consoles or tablets. Pay monthly customers can get access to subscription services for free, things like BT sport, Amazon Prime Video, and Apple Music.