Google Pixel 3A Specification
- Up to 32 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.6'' in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 32 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 147
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 1.7 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670
- Dimensions 151.3 x 70.1 x 8.2 mm
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.6 inches, 79.6 cm2 (~75.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- Protection Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2220
- Screen size 5.6''
- Screen type OLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 66, 71
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps
- Announced 2019, May 07
- Status Available. Released 2019, May 15
- Weight 147 g (5.19 oz)
- Build Glass front (Asahi Dragontrail), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Nano-SIM
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 615
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM
- Single 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 18W USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Colors Just Black, Clearly White, Purple-ish
- Models G020A, G020E, G020B
- Price ? 29,999 / $ 217.60 / £ 299.00 / € 303.98
Google Pixel 3a Deals
The Google Pixel 3A is the 2019 flagship range released by Google and is a small size handset that packs an impressive punch. It is not the only handset in the range as you might expect they have their larger version on offer as well, with a neat top and bottom bezel and impressive look and feel, this is the perfect phone for someone who likes the smaller sub-6-inch size and enjoys photography. The Night Sight function does away with the need for a flash and takes some seriously cool pictures without the need for natural daylight.
There are some really awesome deals to be had when it comes to making a contract or purchasing a Sim free option on the Google Pixel 3A. We have comprehensively reviewed the phone, so you can see all of the features and understand what you are getting. If you think this is the phone for you, you then have a choice of network providers and phone retailers, and we have also provided reviews for all of these as well as highlighting the best deals to make it easier for you to find exactly what you are looking for.
Google Pixel 3a Contract Offers
Getting the perfect contract offer is all about understanding how a mobile deal is put together. There are typically three elements to consider, and these are your talk time minutes, your data, and your texts. Most providers tend to lump to talk time and texts together, and you will find a lot of unlimited provision for these services. On some of the cheaper pay monthly deals, you might find that you are limited to say 5000 minutes and 5000 texts per month, and this might be plenty for your needs.
What you need to remember is that if you go over any allowances, you are charged at the equivalent of a pay-as-you-go rate which is more expensive. This means that you will pay more when the bill comes in than you thought you agreed to, so it’s essential to purchase a contract that offers enough talk time and texting to cover your lifestyle. Of course, none of the deals includes calls to premium-rate numbers; these are charged as extra whether you are using a landline or mobile, so that is something you need to take into consideration before making them. This also applies to premium rate text lines which tend to be things like competition entry or charitable donations.
Google Pixel 3a Big Data Deals
The remaining component of your mobile phone deal is made up of data, and this comes into play when you’re not connected to a Wi-Fi network and instead of relying on 4G or 5G. Obviously, it is unrelated to your calls and texts but if you choose to stream movies, use apps, sending receive email anything that pushes and pulls data to and from the Internet you’ll be using your data allowance.
Some activities are more data-intensive than others, so the amount you need varies depending on the lifestyle you lead and how often you are not connected to Wi-Fi. Big data deals were designed for those who rely on their mobile phone as the primary source of Internet access and spend a lot of time using 4G or 5G. Generally, the more data you have included in your contract, and the more expensive the deal is each month. Deals start from less than 1 GB a month right up to unlimited, which means you can use as much data do you like.
Google Pixel 3a Cheapest Deals
With this in mind, the cheapests deal for you might not be the cheapest deal you see advertised. If you do not have enough data, you will again be charged when you go over your allowance at a much higher rate which will lead to a nasty surprise when the bill comes in. It is more cost-effective to spend a little more on the monthly payment and actually have enough data to last you the whole month. Some providers will let you roll unused data over to the next month, but many just simply take it away and reset the data allowance.
To find the best deal, you are actually looking for value for money rather than the cheapest. Once you know how much data you need, you can look at all deals in that bracket, and you will find a wide variety of options. You will also find other offers to make a deal more attractive, things like cashback give you access to a higher value contract for a lower price because an adjustment is made. Automatic cashback is calculated in applied by the network provider, but in some cases, you need to claim the cashback yourself. This generally involves sending in your bills and is a little long-winded but well worth doing, to get the benefit. Failure to claim cashback correctly will mean you simply do not get it which would be a waste.
Google Pixel 3a Sim Free Deals
A different way to get the handset you want is to purchase it Sim free. This means you are just buying the handset and will need to have a Sim card from another source. Sometimes people do this because they are happy on pay-as-you-go and do not wish to be on a contract. Other times it is because they fancy a new handset but are midway through a contract with a network provider. In this case, they will need to make sure the handset is either from the same network or unlocked; otherwise, your Sim card will not work.
Some people do not like the idea of being tied into a contract for 12, 18, 24, or even 36 months and prefer to stay Sim free. If you are considering a pay monthly deal, you will find it is cheaper to tie yourself in for longer, but that does mean you are stuck with a handset or will need to purchase something else out right once you are ready for a change.