Google Pixel 4 deals
Compare the best Google Pixel 4 mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Google Pixel 4 contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Google Pixel 4Cancel
Google Pixel 4 Specification
- Info unavailable
- 16 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.7" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 162
- Memory card slot None
- Processor Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Dimensions 147.1 x 68.8 x 8.5 mm
- Type P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.7 inches, 80.7 cm2 (~79.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~444 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2280
- Screen size 5.7"
- Screen type P-OLED
- Camera Megapixels 16
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71 - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- Announced 2019, October 15
- Status Available. Released 2019, October 22
- Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- OS Android 10
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU Adreno 640
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Features Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected] (gyro-EIS)
- Dual 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 16 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 18W USB Power Delivery 2.0 QI wireless charging
- Colors Clearly White, Just Black, Oh So Orange
- Models G020M, G020I, GA01188-US, GA01187-US, GA01189-US, GA01191-US, GA01189-US
- Price $ 549.99 / £ 569.00 / € 529.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 395351 (v8) GeekBench: 2542 (v5.1) GFXBench: 31fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -71.5dB / Crosstalk -69.8dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 62h
Google Pixel 4 Deals
Google is now one of the biggest companies in the entire world and they are one of the largest contributors to creating the Android mobile operating system. Therefore when they create a mobile phone it tends to be one of the better ones out there. One of the biggest advantages of owning a Google mobile device is that it is always one of the first to get any updates to the Android OS.
It also means that most of their devices are free from extra bits and pieces that other manufacturers add to their handsets. Google Pixel 4 is one of their latest handsets and features a 5.7inch P-OLED screen that is capable of displaying up to UHD resolutions with HDR technology. We have looked at all the different reviews of devices and across all the different networks so that we can bring you some of the best deals on the market.
Google Pixel 4 Contract Offers
Buying a new handset is always a considered purchase and one of the most common ways to get your handset is to sign up for a pay monthly contract. The great thing about a pay monthly contract is that your price is fixed each month. This makes it much easier to manage your budget than if you are on a pay-as-you-go deal. Your pay monthly deal will include a number of texts, minutes and an allowance of data each month. Most the deals you get these data include unlimited texts and many of them also include unlimited voice minutes.
The thing that generally determines the cost of your contract is the amount of data that is included. When it comes to your included unlimited minutes then you should be aware that not all calls are covered. Some types of calls such as those to premium-rate numbers and to international destinations may well be excluded therefore you should check before you make a call that your number is covered so that you don’t get a huge bill at the end of the month. Your network provider will also give you a fully itemized bill each month. This details how much each call that you have made costs. This makes it much easier for you to manage your bill.
Google Pixel 4 Big Data Deals
With your pay monthly contract deal, you will get an included amount of mobile data. This mobile data is used by your phone any time that it is not connected to a Wi-Fi broadband connection. This means that if you spend most of your time at home connected to Broadband Wi-Fi then you are not likely to need much of a data allowance. You should be aware though that the more apps you have on your phone then the more data that you are likely to use. Different apps use different amounts of data, some apps even use data in the background so that they can send you notifications and the like.
This means your phone is always using data. If you spend a lot of time streaming movies, downloading games or making video calls then you are likely to use large amounts of mobile data, so it is important to make sure you have enough on your allowance. If you go over your allowance then your phone won’t stop working, however, you are likely to be charged extra by your network provider. In order to help you manage your data usage then modern smartphones allow you to set an alert when you are getting close to your data limit. You are also able to set your phone to disable mobile data when you hit your limit.
Google Pixel 4 Cheapest Deals
If you are trying to get the cheapest deal around, then it is important to not just look at the listed price. The lowest cost deals normally don’t have a huge amount of data included with them, maybe only 1Gb this means that you are likely to constantly go over your allowance. Therefore, it could be better for you to go with a slightly more expensive deal as this will save you money in the long term. If you need, say 20Gb per month, then you should shop around for the cheapest deal that includes at least that amount of data. Another way to save money is to look at the handset that you are getting with your network.
You will find that your monthly bill has a portion that goes towards the cost of your handset. This means that if you go for a cheaper handset then you can save money on your monthly bill. Some deals will also give you cashback on your bills. This is a great way to save money and you should consider the amount of any cashback which you might get when deciding which is the cheapest deal for you. Some cashback deals are automatic, this means you can just sit back and wait for the money to be returned to you. Otherwise, you will need to claim your cashback. If this is the case, then your network provider will send you details on how you make your claim. Just remember to do it.
Google Pixel 4 Sim Free Deals
Another great way to get a new handset is on a SIM-Free deal. This is a deal where you buy the handset outright upfront. This leaves you free to get any SIM you want to put in it and it also means that you can upgrade your handset whenever you wish. The only disadvantage to a SIM-Free deal is that you need to have a lump sum available to pay for your handset before you get it. If you are going for one of the latest and greatest handsets, then this can cost you in excess of a thousand pound to purchase and not everyone has those types of funds available.
The Google Pixel 4 shouldn’t cost you anywhere near that kind of money which makes it a great deal to pick up SIM-Free. You will also find that some networks offer you free gifts when you buy a handset. These can be things like a prepaid Mastercard, or tablet devices. These make a great bonus for the savvy shopper. Alternatively, you might get access to a subscription service such as Spotify, Google Music, or Amazon Prime.