Google Pixel 3 Specification
- Up to 24 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.5" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 24 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP67 - Dust and water resistant
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 148
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 2.8 GHz Octa-core & 1.7 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Dimensions 145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9 mm
- Type P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~77.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~443 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2280
- Screen size 5.5"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 66, 71
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/75 Mbps
- Announced 2018, October 09
- Status Available. Released 2018, October 18
- Weight 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 630
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Single 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Dual 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 18W USB Power Delivery 2.0 QI wireless charging
- Colors Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink
- Price $ 262.10 / £ 424.99 / € 399.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 285044 (v7) GeekBench: 8337 (v4.4) GFXBench: 33fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 4.350 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -71.7dB / Crosstalk -70.1dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 69h
Google Pixel 3 Deals
Google is an instantly recognisable brand name; however, mobile phones might not be the first thing you associate them with. Moving into phone technology was a natural step for Google, and they have many proprietary products that are leased out to other mobile phone providers, which they can also utilise themselves. The Pixel is their handset range, and they are well designed android-based smartphones that will suit a wide range of users.
They fall into the mid-range category of handsets, which makes them affordable and well they might not be as premium as some of the top three providers they certainly have a lot to offer customers. If you would like to learn more about any of the Google Pixel handsets, have a look at the comprehensive review that we have put together, and you will see how they compare to other phones on the market. They are offered on a pay monthly excellent free basis and buy a wide range of network providers and mobile phone retailers. Again we have reviewed all of these companies for you and highlighted what they offer and finally pulled together a range of deals for the Google Pixel 3, so you have all the information you need to make an informed choice.
Google Pixel 3 Contract Offers
There are so many mobile phone contract deals on offer; it can be hard to know where to start. The trick is to understand how they are formulated and figure out what it is you need from your phone. A pay monthly contract is made up of talk time, text, and data; all of these can be unlimited or have allocated allowances.
The monthly fee you pay is based on you staying within the limits of your contract and does not include extras such as making phone calls to premium-rate numbers or texting premium rate lines for things like competition entry and charitable donations. Anything in that category will be considered an extra and build on top of your monthly payment. If you want to stay as close as possible to the figure you agree it is essential you have enough allowance on each feature to cover how you use your phone. Generally, you will find a lot of deals that have unlimited talk time and text, so if you are concerned that you might go over an allowance, this is a good place to start. Of course, if you do not use your phone that often you may find a capped deal works for you, and it will likely be slightly cheaper.
Google Pixel 3 Big Data Deals
There is a growing trend for younger people, in particular, to use their handset as their Internet connection. Now if you do not have access to Wi-Fi, this comes out of your data allowance. There is a growing trend for younger people, in particular, to use their handset as their Internet connection now if you do not have access to Wi-Fi, this comes out of your data allowance.
When you use data, you are connecting to the 4G or 5G network depending on what is available in the area you are located. Something such as sending and receiving emails doesn’t require a lot of data, but if you stream films or download them, you will undoubtedly be eating through your data allowance quite quickly. If you use your mobile to tether a laptop or tablet so it can connect to the Internet, you will need a substantial data allowance. Big data deals with designed for just this purpose, and as it suggests the amount of data available is more significant than usual. This might make the monthly payment more expensive, but in the long run, this is cheaper than having to continually pay extra charges because you ran out of data and began using it on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Google Pixel 3 Cheapest Deals
Understanding how your mobile phone contract has put together enables you to find the cheapest deal that actually meets your needs. It is pointless purchasing a pay monthly contract but doesn’t offer enough data as in the long run; you’ll be spending significant amounts more. There are plenty of deals available at every level of data, including unlimited data deals, so there really is something for everyone. On top of this mobile phone, providers offer extra benefits and tempt customers with features such as cashback and paying for the cost of a handsome.
With the higher-end mobile phones, The price of the handset is quite significant, so if you make a contribution to this, you are awarded a lower monthly fee. Cashback gives you a higher value contract at a lower price because the cashback is applied to your account. It is not a physical cash award that you can use anything else. Automatic cashback is applied by the network, and you don’t have to do anything about it. In the case of claim cashback, you need to follow the instructions provided and send the documents required to ensure the benefit is applied to your account, failure to do so would mean you do not get the cashback.
Google Pixel 3 Sim Free Deals
The other way to get your hands on this or any other mobile phone is to purchase it Sim free. This is a simple sales transaction, and you are not tied into any contract with the network provider or mobile phone retailer. You are simply purchasing the handset for a fixed cash price but bear in mind it has to be paid all at once and depending on the handset in question can be hundreds of pounds.
This works well for people who want to change their phone but have an outstanding contract they need to finish paying off. You just need to remember to use the same network that you are currently on. If the phone is not going to be used with the Sim card that is on contract, you are free to use any network. With all mobile phone deals both pay monthly and sim free there is fierce competition among providers this means that as a buyer you can benefit from a range of extras in the form of freebies to sweeten the deal.