Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specification
- Up to 39 hours
- 40 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.4" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 39 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP67 - Dust and water resistant
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 189
- Memory card slot nanoSD up to 256GB
- Processor 2x 2.5 GHz & 2x 1.92 GHz & 4x 1.8 GHz
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Dimensions 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~538 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3120
- Screen size 6.4"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 40
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 24 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps
- Announced 2018, October 16
- Status Available. Released 2018, October 31
- Weight 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF, Laser AF 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7", PDAF
- Features Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps
- Single 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Infrared port Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Face ID, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Charging Fast charging 40W, 70% in 30 min (advertised) Fast wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging
- Colors Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black
- Models LYA-L09, LYA-L29, LYA-AL00, LYA-AL10, LYA-TL00, LYA-L0C
- Price ? 67,490 / $ 599.99 / £ 389.99 / € 541.12
- Performance AnTuTu: 273913 (v7), 391046 (v8) GeekBench: 9712 (v4.4) GFXBench: 17fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 254000:1 (nominal), 4.965 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -87.7dB / Crosstalk -87.8dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 85h
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Deals
One of the big three mobile phone manufacturers Huawei has an impressive reputation for producing cameras that take mobile phone technology to the highest level. This is thanks in part to the fact that they use Leica lenses, but they have also managed to develop some pretty amazing software that gives you a professional capacity within a mobile.
It is certainly proving to be a popular feature and took them from virtually unheard-of to one of the most prolific within a very short space of time. Their handsets are also designed to have a premium look and feel, and yet they have a lower price tag on some of the other near competitors on the market. Being over a year old now means that there are some amazing deals to be had on this handset, the prices always drop once the next range is released, but it does not mean that the phone is old technology. In fact, far from it, these handsets have a very long lifespan and are still considered to be some of the most modern on the market so bag yourself a bargain.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Contract Offers
One thing to note about the premium high-end handsets is the cost, to buy these phones outright is quite expensive, so the most common way to get your hands on the latest technology is to have a contract deal. A pay monthly facility is designed to give you the perfect phone at a price you can afford. This means you do not have to worry about paying upfront, and in many cases, you can get the handset completely free. Sometimes you will be asked to make a contribution to the handset but it will be nothing like the overall cost. In return, your monthly premium will be slightly cheaper, making it more affordable.
Before you start looking at the contract offers, it is essential to understand how they are set up and work. There are three elements to consider, your talk time, texts, and data. The allowances you have on these three are what determine the price you pay. This means choosing a contract with unlimited talk time and text could well be more expensive than if you choose a capped contract. The only problem then is ensuring you do not go over the allowance as you will be charged for any calls made, so often people prefer unlimited.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Big Data Deals
The final component is your data allowance. Data is used if you are not connected to a Wi-Fi signal, and your phone is using any services on the Internet. These can be via apps, sending and receiving emails, or streaming and downloading. Many apps and email programs work in the background and will be connecting to the Internet periodically even though you may not realise it.
This means that most smartphones need some element of data in the contract; otherwise, you will be receiving extra charges every month. If you then actively use your phone while you’re out and about the amount of data uni increases. Big data deals are just that, set up to cater for those who are constantly on the go away from Wi-Fi and using their phone as a primary Internet sauce. The cost of data has come down over the last year or so, but it is still important to make sure that you have enough to cover your needs. Going over your data allowance means you will be charged at a premium rate for the minutes you’re over, and this can come as a nasty shock when the bill arrives.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Cheapest Deals
First-time mobile phone contract owners often feel safer if they pick the cheapest deal they can see on the screen. But as you can see from above, this could be a false economy, because if they do not have enough allowances, they will end up spending more each month. It is better to do some research and decide what you actually need before starting to hunt for the best contract. If you need 30GB of data a month then there is no point looking at anything with less. That said, you will still find that there are masses of deals on offer that give you everything you need, so there are plenty of choices.
You will also find that with the number of network providers in the marketplace competition is stiff, and they will all be trying their best to impress you and tempt you with as many extras as they can find. You will find many offers of cashback; this is not a physical cash reward but rather a discount on your monthly mobile phone contract. So basically you are getting a higher level of benefit for a lower price. Cashback can be either automatic in which case the network provider will make sure it goes on your account or claimed in which case you need to do it yourself and failure to do so will mean you don’t get the cashback discount.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Sim Free Deals
Another way to get your hands on a brand-new phone is to purchase it on a Sim free basis. This means that you are just buying the handset at market value which can be quite expensive, but it is the better solution for some people. Purchasing a phone this way means that you need to source a Sim card from an alternative location.
Sometimes this is because the user already has a pay-as-you-go contract and is happy to stay on that as they are not tied in the same way as a pay monthly deal. For other people and it’s just a case of wanting a new handset although they are still midway through a contract. Contract terms vary and can be anything from 12, 24, to 36 months, which can be quite a long time to have the same handset.