Huawei P20 Pro Specification
- Up to 25 hours
- 40 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.1" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP67 - Dust and water resistant
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS A-GPS and GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 25 hours
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 2.45 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Weight (grams) 175
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.1 inches, 93.9 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2240
- Screen size 6.1"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Dimensions Info unavailable
- Resolution 1080 x 2240 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~408 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Camera Megapixels 40
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 24 Megapixels
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Announced 2018, March 27
- Status Available. Released 2018, April 06
- Weight 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 10, EMUI 9.1
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G72 MP12
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 20 MP B/W, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.7"
- Features Leica optics, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
- Single 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Infrared port Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- NFC Yes
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Charging Fast charging 22.5W, 58% in 30 min (advertised)
- Colors Black, Gold
- Models CLT-L29C, CLT-L29, CLT-L09C, CLT-L09, CLT-AL00, CLT-AL01, CLT-TL01, CLT-AL00L, CLT-L04, HW-01K
- Price $ 459.99 / £ 389.00 / € 389.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 209884 (v7) GeekBench: 6679 (v4.4) GFXBench: 21fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Battery life Endurance rating 89h
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 4.087 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.1dB / Crosstalk -92.1dB
Huawei P20 Pro Deals
Huawei is one of a handful of mobile device manufacturers that are based in China and they produce some great high-quality handsets. Huawei has a focus on producing handsets that are affordable for everyone without sacrificing the quality of them. This means that if you are looking for a great android phone then the Huawei P20 Pro is one you should definitely consider. It features a great sized 6.1-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen.
The design on the P20 Pro is modern and sleek and still features a hardware home button which is great for some users. The screen only has a small notch cutoff at the top. Which means you get an impressive screen to body ratio and means that watching media on it is a delight. We have checked out all of the reviews and deals that are currently on the market across all the networks so that we can bring you some of the best around.
Huawei P20 Pro Contract Offers
When it comes to getting a handset then signing up for a monthly deal is one of the most common ways of going about it. A monthly contract allows you to fix the price of your bill each month so that you can plan your budget more easily.
This is better than when you have a pay-as-you-go deal. Your monthly contract will include many texts, minutes and an amount of data for your use each month. Most of the contract deals that you can get will give you unlimited texts, and many of them will also give you unlimited voice minutes as well. It is generally the amount of data included that determines the cost of your monthly deal.
With the unlimited minutes you get included then you might imagine that all your calls are free. However, you will find that there are certain categories of calls that are excluded. These are calls such as premium-rate numbers and some types of international calls. Therefore, you should always check before you make a call to ensure that you don’t end up with a huge bill at the end of the month. Most of the network providers will supply you with a fully itemized bill. This allows you to see exactly how much each call you have made has cost you. This makes it much easier to control your spending.
Huawei P20 Pro Big Data Deals
The amount of mobile data that you get included in your contract is important. This is because this is one of the biggest ways that networks can charge you more. Anytime that your phone is not connected to a Wi-Fi network then it will use some of your mobile data. The more time that you spend connected to Wi-Fi such as your home broadband then the less of a monthly data allowance you are likely to need. However, you should be aware that your smartphone will constantly use data in the background and the more apps that you have the more data you will use.
Certain tasks, such as streaming movies, downloading games and making video calls all use much larger amounts of data, so you should ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi or have a lot of data before you do. Once you get to your data allowance limit then your phone won’t stop working however you will find that your network provider will charge you extra for the extra data that you use, this makes it easy to rack up a huge bill. Modern smartphones have a data usage alarm that means you can set an alert to warn you when you have used a certain amount of mobile data. This makes it easier for you to manage.
Huawei P20 Pro Cheapest Deals
Looking for the cheapest deal isn’t just a case of finding the one with the lowest price. These deals tend to only include a very limited amount of data. This means you are much more likely to go over your data limit. These generally only include 500Mb or 1Gb of data.
You are normally better off to go for a more expensive deal that includes a larger data allowance. Therefore, the best thing to do is to decide how much data you need, such as 25Gb, and then shop for deals that include at least that amount. If you want to save some money on your monthly bill, then you should also look at the handset that you have. You will find that a portion of your monthly bill goes to cover the cost of the handset that you have. This means if you choose a cheaper handset then your bill will be cheaper. Some network deals also include a cashback amount.
This is great as it means you can use the amount of the cash back to offset the cost of your bill and make things cheaper for you. Some cashback deals are automatic, and these mean you don’t have to do anything in order to get your money. Other deals require you to make a claim. If this is the case for you then your mobile provider will send you the details, you need to make your claim.
Huawei P20 Pro Sim Free Deals
Another way to buy the handset that you want is to go for a SIM-Free deal. This means that you can choose any handset you want and buy it outright with no contract. This allows you to upgrade your phone whenever you want to. The only downside is that you need to have a lump sum of cash available in order to buy the phone.
If you are going for one of the latest top of the line handsets then this can cost you in excess of a thousand pounds. Which is great if you have the money. However, with the P20 Pro then you can get a great handset at a budget price. This makes it affordable for a much wider range of people. Network providers often bundle free gifts with their handsets, and these can include great devices such as earbuds, tablets and even games consoles. Occasionally the network will offer free access to subscription services with their devices. This means you can get on to Spotify, BT Sport, or Netflix at no extra cost.