Huawei P30 Specification
- Up to 28 hours
- 40 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.1" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 28 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) Info unavailable
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Dimensions Info unavailable
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.1 inches, 91.3 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2340
- Screen size 6.1"
- Screen type OLED
- Camera Megapixels 40
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 32 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps
- Announced 2019, March 26
- Status Available. Released 2019, March 26
- Weight 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Build Glass front (Aluminosilicate glass), glass back (Aluminosilicate glass), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, EMUI 10
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 64GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF, Laser AF 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide), PDAF, Laser AF
- Features Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps
- Single 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Charging Fast charging 22.5W
- Colors Aurora, Amber Sunrise, Breathing Crystal, Black, Pearl White
- Models ELE-L29, ELE-L09, ELE-AL00, ELE-TL00, ELE-L04
- Price ? 51,300 / $ 402.76 / £ 331.79 / € 369.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 314595 (v7) GeekBench: 10114 (v4.4) GFXBench: 28fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -96.2dB / Crosstalk -97.5dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 83h
Huawei P30 Deals
When it comes to China, we know that they are good at making electronic devices and Huawei are one of the best when it comes to producing mobile devices. They focus on helping to keep costs down whilst pushing the technology as powerful as it can. This means that if you are looking for a great affordable phone then Huawei has got you covered no matter what you are looking for. The Huawei P30 is a quality handset that features an amazing 6.1-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen.
This is capable of displaying media in up to Ultra HD resolutions and it also includes HDR10 technology which means that whatever you watch on it is going to look great. The design of the phone is great and goes towards the more modern infinite design that only has a small teardrop notch on the top of the screen. Which gives you a fantastic screen to body ratio. We have looked at all the deals across the various networks as well as read all the reviews so that we can be sure that we bring you some of the best deals around.
Huawei P30 Contract Offers
Getting a new handset is most usually done by signing up for a monthly contract. This is one of the most popular ways to get the handset that you want and it allows you to fix the price you pay each month. This makes it easier to control your budget than when you have a pay-as-you-go contract. A monthly contract includes a number of texts, minutes and data with it. Most contracts these days have unlimited text messages and many of them also include unlimited voice minutes.
The big differentiator is the amount of data included. With your unlimited voice minutes then you should be aware that there are certain types of calls that are excluded from your contract. These are normally calls to various international destinations and calls to premium-rate numbers. Therefore before you make a call it is important to make sure that the number you are calling is included in your deal. This will stop you from getting a nasty shock at the end of the month. Most of the network providers will give you a fully itemized bill that tells you exactly what you have spent on each call.
Huawei P30 Big Data Deals
Mobile data is the biggest factor in your contract. Your smartphone will use mobile data anytime that it is not connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you spend a lot of time in your home or working in a place that has Wi-Fi then you with probably only need a small amount of mobile data. However, you should be aware that the more apps you have on your smartphone then the more data you are likely to need this is because some apps will use data in the background all the time.
This is so that they can send you notifications and keep updated. Some apps use large amounts of data, these are those that allow you to stream videos, download games, or make video calls. So if you are a big user of those then make sure you have a decent data contract. If you use more than your data allowance your phone will not stop working, however, you may incur extra charges from your mobile provider. This means you can get a huge bill if you are not careful. One great tool that modern smartphones have is a data usage alarm. This lets you set an alert when you have used a certain amount of data which means you can ensure you never go over your allowance and thus keep your costs down.
Huawei P30 Cheapest Deals
In order to get the best deal for you, you need to look at more than just the price. Some of the lowest price contracts only include a very small amount of data such as 1Gb. This makes it much more likely that you will go over your limit, incurring extra charges. You are better off deciding how much data you want, such as 20Gb and then searching for the cheapest deal that included at least that amount of data. This will then be the cheapest deal for you. If you are looking for another way to save money on your bill then you should look at the handset that you have.
A percentage of your monthly bill will go to paying for your handset. Therefore, if you choose a cheaper handset then you will save money each month. One other thing to look for are deals that include cashback offers. These offers can be used to offset the monthly cost of your bill. Some cashback offers are automatic. These mean that you don’t have to do anything in order to get your money. Other offers require you to make a claim. If this is the case then your network provider will send you the details you need to make your claim, therefore, you just need to remember to get your money.
Huawei P30 Sim Free Deals
You are also able to opt for a great SIM-Free deal. This is where you buy the handset completely separate from any network deal. This leaves you free to change your handset whenever you like or change your network deal as you see fit. The only disadvantage to this type of deal is that you need to have a lump sum of money in order to buy your phone.
If you are going for some of the top of the range handsets then this can cost you over a thousand pounds which is not the sort of money everyone has. The Huawei P30 is a more budget-conscious phone which means it will cost you far less than that. Some network providers will also give you a free gift when you join them. These can be things like Tablets, earbuds or prepaid credit cards which you can spend anywhere. Other times you will get included access to some subscription services such as BT Sport, Apple TV+ or Disney+.