Huawei P Smart deals
Compare the best Huawei P Smart mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Huawei P Smart contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Huawei P SmartCancel
Huawei P Smart Specification
- Up to 43 hours
- 13 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.6'' in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 32GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 43 hours
- Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS and Beidou
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 143
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 2.3 Ghz Quad-core & 1.7 GHz Quad-core
- Chipset HiSilicon KIRIN 659
- Dimensions 150.1 x 72.1 x 7.5 mm
- Type LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.21 inches, 94.7 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~415 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 2160 x 1080
- Screen size 5.6''
- Screen type IPS
- Camera Megapixels 13
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Announced 2018, December 28
- Status Available. Released 2019, January 11
- Weight 160 g (5.64 oz)
- Build Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1, Google Play Services
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G51 MP4
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]/60fps
- Single 16 MP or 8 MP, f/2.0
- Dual 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF 2 MP, (depth)
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes (POT-LX1)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Charging Charging 10W
- Colors Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, Sapphire Blue, Coral Red
- Models POT-LX1, POT-LX1AF, POT-LX2J, POT-LX1RUA, POT-LX3
- SAR EU 0.83 W/kg (head)
- Price $ 178.99 / £ 132.00 / € 137.00
- Display Contrast ratio: 1345:1 (nominal), 3.069 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.1dB / Crosstalk -81.9dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 88h
Huawei P Smart Deals
Huawei is one of the hot manufacturers coming out of China that produces some quality mobile handsets that are aimed at the budget market. Their handsets are some of the highest quality devices on the market and you can get them all without having to break the bank. The Huawei P Smart is one of their latest and greatest handsets. The P Smart features a great 6.21-inch LPTS LCD capacitive touchscreen that will make any media you watch on it look amazing. We have checked out all of the reviews and deals online so that we can be sure to bring you some of the best deals on the market across all the networks.
Huawei P Smart Contract Offers
When you are looking to buy a new handset then one of the most common ways to do this is to sign up for a fixed price pay monthly deal. These are great as they make it easier for you to plan your budget. Unlike with a pay-as-you-go mobile deal where you never know what you are going to pay each month. A monthly contract deal will include several voice minutes, texts and an amount of data for you to use each month. Most of the contracts include unlimited texts and many of them include unlimited voice minutes as well. It is normally the amount of data that is included that determines the cost of your monthly deal.
When it comes to your unlimited voice minutes then it is important to know that not every call will be covered. If you make calls to premium-rate numbers or international destinations, then these are likely to be excluded. So, you should check your contract before you make your call so that you aren’t given a nasty shock when you get a huge bill at the end of the month. Your network provider will most likely give you a fully itemized bill each month which will give you details on how much each call you made has cost you. This makes it easier to stay on top of your bill each month.
Huawei P Smart Big Data Deals
Your pay monthly contract will include an amount of mobile data that you can use each month. Mobile data is used by your phone anytime your phone is not connected to a Wi-Fi data source. If you spend a lot of time at home connected to your broadband or connected to a mobile hotspot then you are not likely to need much in the way of a data allowance.
The more apps you have on your mobile phone then the more data that your phone will use. Particularly as some apps will use data in the background so that they can send you notifications and other things. If you use your phone to stream videos, download games or make video calls then you are likely to use a lot more data, so it is important to make sure that you have a big enough data allowance. If you go over your limit your phone won’t stop working, however, your network provider is likely to charge you extra for the data you use. In order to keep on top of your data usage then modern smartphones include an option to warn you when you have used a certain amount of data. You can even get your phone to turn off mobile data when you hit your limit.
Huawei P Smart Cheapest Deals
When you are shopping for the cheapest mobile deal for you, then you shouldn’t just look at the bottom-line price. These deals tend to only have a small amount of included data such as 500Mb. This means that you are highly likely to go over your limit and incur extra charges. Therefore, it will often be cheaper for you in the long term to get a deal with more data. The best thing is to look at the amount of data you need, say 30Gb and then shop around for the cheapest deal that comes with at least that amount of data. Another great way to save money is to look at the handset you are getting in your deal. A portion of your bill will go to cover the cost of your handset.
Therefore, if you opt for a cheaper handset then you will reduce the cost of your bill. One other thing you should look out for are deals that give you cashback. You can then use the amount of the cashback to offset the cost of your monthly bill. Some cashback deals are automatic, which is great as it means you don’t need to do anything in order to get your money. Other deals require you to make a claim. If this is the case, then your network provider will send you the details on what you need to do to get your money back. Just remember to make your claim.
Huawei P Smart Sim Free Deals
SIM-Free deals are another great way to get the handset that you want. With a SIM-Free deal, you basically buy the handset outright upfront. This means that you are free to upgrade your mobile phone whenever you like, and you can also get any SIM deal you want. The only drawback is that you need to have a lump sum available in advance in order to get the handset and this doesn’t work for everyone. Some of the latest and greatest handsets could cost you in excess of a thousand pounds and this is a huge sum of money to find.
Luckily because the Huawei P Smart is a more budget-conscious phone then you can get it for a much cheaper price. This makes it a fantastic deal for you. Some of the network providers will even throw in a free gift when you buy a SIM-Free handset. These can include some great things, such as Tablets, prepaid credit cards or even games consoles. Other offers you can get include access to some subscription services such as access to Spotify, Amazon Prime, or even Netflix.