Huawei P20 Specification
- Up to 19 hours
- 20 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.7" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 19 hours
- Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS A-GPS and GLONASS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP67 - Dust and water resistant
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 175
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 2.4 GHz Quad-core & 1.8 GHz Quad-core
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Dimensions 149 x 71 x 7.65 mm
- Type LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.8 inches, 84.9 cm2 (~80.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2240 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~429 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2280
- Screen size 5.7"
- Screen type LCD
- Camera Megapixels 20
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 24 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- Announced 2018, March 27
- Status Available. Released 2018, April 06
- Weight 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Build Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G72 MP12
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Features Leica optics, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
- Single 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.3", 1.55µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 20 MP B/W, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.7", PDAF
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Charging Fast charging 22.5W
- Colors Twilight, Black, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold
- Models EML-L29C, EML-L09C, EML-AL00 EML-TL00, EML-L29, EML-L09, EML-AL00
- Price $ 349.99 / £ 305.00 / € 286.12
- Performance AnTuTu: 207016 (v7) GeekBench: 6739 (v4.4) GFXBench: 23fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1445:1 (nominal), 3.683 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.4dB / Crosstalk -92.7dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 75h
Huawei P20 Deals
Huawei is one of the biggest manufacturers in China and they have been producing some of the best quality mobile devices for a number of years. The great thing about these handsets is that they are produced to be affordable for those on a tight budget without compromising on quality. The Huawei P20 was released a couple of years ago, but despite this, it is still one of the best phones around.
This phone features a quality 5.8-inch LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that is capable of displaying media in top quality FullHD+. The design is fantastic and the screen features a small notch at the top for the selfie camera and a relatively small chin that has a hardware home button. We have checked out all of the reviews and deals across all of the networks so that we can bring you some of the best deals around.
Huawei P20 Contract Offers
If you want to get your hands on a new handset then one of the most common ways to do this is to sign up for a monthly contract. These come with a fixed price which makes it easy for you to plan your budget and you know how much you are spending each month. This is better than with a pay-as-you-go deal which changes each month.
Your monthly contract offer will include several voice minutes, texts and an amount of data for you to use each month. Most deals you get these days include an unlimited amount of texts. Many of them also include an unlimited amount of voice minutes as well. The deciding factor on your contract tends to be the amount of data that you get with it. When you look to use your unlimited minutes then you should bear in mind that certain types of calls are likely to be excluded from your deal.
These are normally calls to things like premium-rate services and certain types of international call. So if you are going to make this type of call then you should check out your deal first and make sure you know how much it will cost you. That way you won’t get surprised by a huge bill at the end of the month. Your network provider will most likely give you a fully itemized bill each month. This will break down exactly how much every call you made has cost you which makes it easier for you to stay on top of your costs.
Huawei P20 Big Data Deals
Pay monthly contracts are great because they include an amount of mobile data for you to use. Mobile data is used by your phone whenever it doesn’t have a connection to a Wi-Fi network. If you spend a lot of time when you have access to Wi-Fi such as your broadband connection at home, then you are not likely to need much in the way of mobile data. However, if you are out and about a lot then you are going to need much more data.
The more apps you have on your smartphone the more data you will need as well. This is because there are certain apps that will use data constantly in the background even when you are not using them. If you are often doing things like streaming videos, downloading games, or making video calls then you will find that you use a much larger amount of data so it is important to make sure that you have either a lot of data or access to Wi-Fi when you do this. If you do go over your limit then your phone won’t stop working, however, you may find that you are charged extra by your mobile provider for the data you have used. Modern smartphones often have an option that lets you set an alert when you have used a certain amount of mobile data. This makes it easier for you to manage your account.
Huawei P20 Cheapest Deals
Trying to find the cheapest deal for your phone can be a minefield. One thing you should know is that you shouldn’t just go for the cheapest advertised deal. These deals often only include a limited amount of data such as 1Gb. This means you are much more likely to go over your data cap and incur additional charges on your account, thus costing you more. Therefore you are better off getting a more expensive deal that includes more data.
The best thing to do is to decide how much data you want. For example, 25Gb, and then look for the cheapest deal that includes at least that amount of data. Then you will know that you will get the best deal. Another way to help reduce your monthly bill is to look at the handset that you have. You will discover that a portion of your monthly charge goes to cover the cost of the handset that you get. Therefore, if you opt for a cheaper handset then you can reduce the cost of your monthly bill. Some network providers will also offer you cashback deals on your mobile. These are great as you can use the amount of the cash back to offset the cost of your monthly deal.
Some of these contract deals are automatic, which is great as it means you don’t have to do anything except sit back and wait for the money to come in. Other deals require you to make a claim. If this is the case then your network provider will send you the details of what you need to do in order to get your money. Just remember to claim it!
Huawei P20 Sim Free Deals
If you are looking for an alternative way to get the handset that you want, then you can look at getting a SIM-Free deal. These are deals that allow you to purchase the handset you want outright upfront. This is great as it leaves you free to upgrade or change your handset any time you like. The only drawback with a SIM-Free deal is that you will need to have a lump sum available to pay for your device and not everyone has that kind of money.
This is particularly true if you go for one of the latest and greatest handsets as these can cost over a thousand pounds which isn’t the sort of money that everyone has. The Huawei P20, however, is a fantastic budget handset that won’t cost you nearly that much, which makes it much more accessible to everyone. Some of the network providers also give you free gifts. These can include things such as Tablet devices, earbuds or prepaid credit cards. Sometimes you can also get access to some subscription services for free such as BT Sport, Netflix or Amazon Prime.