- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Up to £ 30
Up to £ 40
Up to £ 60
Up to £ 70
Up to £ 100
Up to £ 300
Up to £ 500
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Clear filters Show results
No deals found.
Huawei P40 Lite Specification
- Info unavailable
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.4" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP53 - dust and splash protection
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 183
- Memory card slot Nano Memory up to 256GB
- Processor Octa-core 2x2.27 GHz Cortex
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 810
- Dimensions 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm
- Type LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 101.4 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2310 pixels (~398 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2310
- Screen size 6.4"
- Screen type LTPS IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash LED flash
- Selfie Camera 16 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41 - JNY-L21A, JNY-L01A, JNY-L21B
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 400/75 Mbps
- Announced 2020, February 27
- Status Available. Released 2020, March 02
- Weight 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Build Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 10, EMUI 10, no Google Play Services
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x1.88 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G52 MP6
- Card slot NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM
- Quad 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]
- Single 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes (market/region dependent): JNY-L21A, JNY-L01A, JNY-L21B
- Radio Unspecified
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 40W, 70% in 30 min (advertised)
- Colors Black, Emerald Green, Light Pink/Blue
- Models JNY-L21A, JNY-L01A, JNY-L21B, JNY-L22A, JNY-L02A, JNY-L22B, JNY-LX1
- Price $ 219.00 / £ 203.80 / € 211.83
- Performance AnTuTu: 325777 (v8) GeekBench: 7846 (v4.4), 1862 (v5.1) GFXBench: 18fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1085:1 (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Battery life Endurance rating 121h
Huawei P40 Lite Deals
One thing we have noticed over the last few years is that the cut down or Lite versions of handsets are actually getting to be serious technology. The P40 Lite packs a massive punch in its class, and it’s going to be in high demand. It measures an impressive 6.4-inch screen which is perfect for those who like to stream movies and play games. It has a stunning infinity style display, with a small punch hold camera in the top left-hand corner.
On the back there is a quad array of lenses with the largest coming in at 48 megapixels offering some serious photo quality. It has a massive battery, runs an impressive Kirin chipset, and there really is not a lot bad that can be said about it. If you’d like to have a look at the full review pop over and have a read of our comprehensive review where you can compare this and other handsets side-by-side so that you can make an informed decision. It is clear that Huawei are keen to maintain their top three status, and they show no sign of cutting back on their quest for high end camera technology and stunning looking phones.
Huawei P40 Lite Contract Deals
Getting your hands on a new phone could not be easier thanks to the massive range of contract deals on offer. There are so many mobile providers in the marketplace that you have a vast choice and can find something to suit you. Pay monthly deals come in a range of shapes and sizes, and there are also plenty of incentives to help you decide where to shop.
Of course, the best place to start is to figure out which network providers are going to be able to offer you the best in coverage as this is really important. All of the network providers have coverage maps on their websites and all you have to do is pop in the postcode of the places you visit most to see what the coverage is like. Once you know which of the providers to look for and there will be several as many providers piggyback off of the main full, you can start to look for the deal that meets your needs. Deals are designed to provide enough talk time, texts and data to see you through each month.
The price you are offered is what she will pay unless you happen to go over one of the allowances in which case you do receive charges at a higher rate as a form of penalty. Thankfully, talk time and text do not really have to be of any concern as most providers of these on an unlimited basis and you would be wise to take that deal.
Huawei P40 Lite Big Data Deals
Data requires a little more thought, as this will be a capped amount and prove expensive if you keep going over. When you are connected to a Wi-Fi network you are not using any data, but as soon as you leave, and your handset starts using 4G/5G you start using data. Different processes use different amounts of data, so you have to calculate what you require based on how often you are not connected to the Wi-Fi network and what you do during this time.
If you are sat in the car driving to and from work but connected to Wi-Fi at both places your data element does not need to be very high. But if you spend a couple of hours commuting on public transport and watch movies and stream music to pass the time on your phone you will need a much more significant data package.
Thankfully there is something for everyone, and big data deals as you might expect are designed for customers who have a large data requirement. Some providers do also offer unlimited data deals, but these will be more expensive as this costs them more to provide.
Huawei P40 Lite Cheapest Deals
So, do not be fooled into thinking that just because the numbers on the screen are cheap you have found the perfect deal. It is only a good deal if it offers you enough talk time, texts and data to see you through each month without having to pay extra charges. You will find some providers offering you the chance to roll over any unused data into the next month but generally most to start again so it’s important to have enough.
You can also look at other ways of improving the deal you are getting, including taking advantage of free gifts such as games consoles and tablets or accepting streaming offers such as subscriptions to Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, BT Sport, and many others. Each provider is at liberty to offer whatever they fancy, so it’s certainly worth shopping around before making your mind up. The length of the contract can also affect the amount you pay, a 12-month deal will be more expensive than a 36-month deal for example.
A standard contract tends to run over two years, and you need to remember that however long the contract is you will have the same handset and be required to pay every month, as breaking a phone contract early is a very expensive thing. Some providers also offer cashback deals, where you can take advantage of the benefits offered to a higher-level contract and pay a small fee thanks to the cashback adjustment.
Huawei P40 Lite Sim Free Deals
Finally, you could look at the range of sim free deals on offer, and this means you would just get the handset with no contract attached and no Sim card. Obviously, a phone needs a Sim card to work so you would need to source one from elsewhere. This option is popular with people who are determined to stay on pay-as-you-go, and for some people this is the perfect solution. You do need to pay the full retail value for the phone which can be quite expensive, over £1000 in some cases.