Huawei P30 Lite deals
Compare the best Huawei P30 Lite mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Huawei P30 Lite contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Huawei P30 LiteCancel
Huawei P30 Lite Specification
- Up to 21 hours
- 40 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.0" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 21 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 159
- Memory card slot MIcroSd up to 400 GB
- Processor 2.2 Ghz Quadcore & 1.7 Ghz Quadcore
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 710
- Dimensions 152.9 x 72.7 x 7.4 mm
- Type LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.15 inches, 93.6 cm2 (~84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2312 pixels (~415 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2312
- Screen size 6.0"
- Screen type IPS LCD
- Camera Megapixels 40
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 32 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Europe, Canada
- 4G bands 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 20, 38 - Europe
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 400/50 Mbps
- Announced 2019, March 27
- Status Available. Released 2019, April 25
- Weight 159 g (5.61 oz)
- Build Glass front, glass back, plastic frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, EMUI 10.0
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G51 MP4
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 48 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, 17mm (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) or 24 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 8 MP, 17mm (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected] (gyro-EIS)
- Single 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm or 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes - MAR-L21MEA, MAR-LX1M only
- Radio FM radio (market dependent)
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 18W
- Colors Peacock Blue, Midnight Black, Pearl White
- Models MAR-LX1M, MAR-AL00, MAR-TL00, MAR-LX2, Marie-L21A, Marie-L01A, Marie-L21MEA, Marie-L22A, MAR-LX1A, MAR-LX3A, MAR-LX2J, MAR-LX1B
- Price ? 19,940 / $ 179.99 / £ 184.34 / € 199.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 141600 (v7) GeekBench: 5549 (v4.4) GFXBench: 6.9fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1231:1 (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -94.4dB / Crosstalk -71.2dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 94h
Huawei P30 Lite Deals
Getting a new mobile phone means you are faced with an overwhelming choice of handsets and contracts, and it can be challenging to know where to start. The Huawei P30 Lite is part of the P30 range, and as the name suggests it is the cutdown version, which means it has slightly less high-end features, and in return comes with a much lower price tag. However, it should not be written off quickly because it is still a powerful phone that comes with some robust technology and offers a reliable performance that will keep you going for many years to come.
Huawei has not been in the marketplace as long as many retailers but has taken the crown as one of the top three. This is thanks to their commitment to premium handsets, lower costs and a working relationship with Leica lenses in some of the high-end camera phones that create a performance good enough to rival the High Street cameras. If you are new to the brand and want to learn more about this or any of their handsets have a look at our comprehensive reviews which makes it easier to compare them side-by-side and determine which has the functionality that will work best for your lifestyle. All you have to do then is find a pay monthly deal and your new phone will be winging its way to you soon.
Huawei P30 Lite Contract Offers
Speaking of pay monthly deals, it is vital to understand how they work, in order to make sure you are getting what you need, and end up paying the price on the screen rather than paying extra. It can come as a shock for many people to discover that you can end up paying more than you signed up for so you must understand where these extra charges can come from and what you can do to avoid them. With a pay monthly contract, you are signing up to a specific allowance of talk time, text, and data.
It is these allowances that cause a larger bill at the end of the month if you exceed them, but this is actually quite easily avoidable. First of all, you need to consider your talk time and texts on these tend to be treated as one item and either both are unlimited or both are capped. The cost of having unlimited talk time and texts is generally not that expensive compared to one that has limits, so it actually makes sense to go for the unlimited option and then you are in no danger of getting over your allowance.
Huawei P30 Lite Big Data Deals
Data is a bit of a different beast and does tend to come in blocks, and if you don’t have enough, you can go over without realising it and end up with a nasty bill at the end of the month. How much data you need depends on your lifestyle, as it is all to do with whether you are connected to Wi-Fi or using the 4G/5G network. Your handset is not using any data when you are connected to Wi-Fi.
It is only when you disconnect and use the 4G/5G network that your data allowance comes into play. It then depends what you actually do with your phone when you are out and about, if you are just using it to make calls and send texts then you’re not really going to be impacting on your data in any significant way. In fact, it will just be some automatic processes running on your phone, such as updating your email account that uses any data at all. But, if you like to stream movies, or use your handset to connect other devices to the Internet when you are out, you will need a much higher data allowance, and a big data deal could be perfect for you.
Huawei P30 Lite Cheapest Deals
So finding the best deal is not all the babies about the amount of money. Of course, you need something that is within your budget, but if the cheapest deal does not actually offer you enough coverage, you will find yourself paying more every month, which defeats the object. It is, therefore, better to look for deals with the data allowance you actually need, and if possible slightly higher so that if you have an unusual couple of days, there is no problem.
Some companies will let you carry unused data forward to the next month, so that’s worth investigating others taken away and the month starts from scratch. You will also find several different contract terms, from 12, 18, 24, and 36 months and the duration of the contract does change the monthly price. The longer you tie yourself in with the company, the more favourable prices they will offer you, but you do need to remember this means you have the same handset, and breaking a contract is expensive as you have to pay fees to end it early.
Huawei P30 Lite Sim Free Deals
Of course, the other way to get your hands on a new phone is to purchase it on a Sim free basis. This means you are just buying the handset, with no Sim card included, so you are not tied into a contract with any of the network providers. If you purchase the phone in this manner, you must pay for it in full upfront which can be quite restrictive for many people as some of the high-end flagship phones run into figures over £1000.
However, there is still a competitive element among providers to make sure you purchased the handset from them. So you will be offered various benefits, usually in the form of gifts and these can be anything from games consoles to wireless chargers and what is on offer changes regularly. Customers choosing a pay monthly deal will also be offered incentives such as access to streaming services at no cost for some or all of the duration of their contract.