Huawei P30 Pro Specification
- Up to 29 hours
- 40 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.47" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 29 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 192
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor 2.6 GHz Octa-core & 1.92 GHz Octa-core & 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Dimensions 158 x 73.4 x 8.41 mm
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.47 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~88.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2340
- Screen size 6.47"
- Screen type OLED
- Camera Megapixels 40
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 32 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps
- Announced 2019, March 26
- Status Available. Released 2019, March 26
- Weight 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Build Glass front (Aluminosilicate glass), glass back (Aluminosilicate glass), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, EMUI 10
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- Quad 40 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF, OIS 8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7", PDAF TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
- Single 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Infrared port Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Charging Fast charging 40W, 70% in 30 min (advertised) Fast wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging
- Colors Aurora, Amber Sunrise, Breathing Crystal, Black, Pearl White, Misty Lavender, Mystic Blue
- Models VOG-L29, VOG-L09, VOG-AL00, VOG-TL00, VOG-L04, VOG-AL10
- Price ? 59,990 / $ 556.99 / £ 490.00 / € 534.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 316156 (v7), 401208 (v8) GeekBench: 10014 (v4.4), 2521 (v5.1) GFXBench: 29fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 5.119 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -90.5dB / Crosstalk -93.0dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 100h
Huawei P30 Pro News
Huawei P30 Pro Deals
The Huawei P30 Pro is top of the charts when it comes to premium rate handsets. It is a stunning infinity screen handset and the display falls nicely over the edges creating a captivating look. It has a 6.47-inch screen and a glass front and back with an aluminium frame. This puts it right in the most popular category, and it was released in 2019, meaning that after a year the prices are coming down, making it more affordable for all.
Whether you are looking for a handset that you can use for a home cinema experience to stream movies and television from catch up services or whether you are looking for a high-end phone for the office this is undoubtedly going to be the choice for many people. It is an Android offering that can be upgraded to the latest version 10.0 and there is no sign in sales slowing down as more and more people realise what an incredible handset this is. If you want to learn more about this phone, we have developed a comprehensive review, and you can use this to compare it to other handsets of a similar level and see which one is going to work best for your lifestyle. All you have to do then is find one of the many great deals that come in on budget, and you have yourself a new phone
Huawei P30 Pro Contract Offers
The tricky part can be choosing a contract, with so many network providers and phone retailers or trying to sell you the same handset; it can be tough to know where to start. A good place is to check the network coverage offered and see whether you are going to have a good signal in the most important areas to you, which generally is home and work or school. Next, you need to know how contracts are put together so that you can avoid the pitfalls of extra charges at the end of the month.
None of the phone contracts tend to cover the cost of premium rate phone calls and text messages. These tend to be contact lines for big corporations, competition entries, donations to charity et cetera. Then you need to look at the allowances on the talk time and texts, and you will see that there are a lot of companies offering unlimited deals which is perfect as that takes away any risk of extra charges for your phone calls or text messages unless you use any of the premium-rate numbers. If you prefer, you may save a few pounds a month by opting for something that has a capped allocation, but then you do need to be conscious of how much you are using to make sure you do not go over the limit.
Huawei P30 Pro Big Data Deals
Data is one area that does require a bit of thought, as it tends to be offered in set blocks. Some people will not need much data, whereas others will have much higher usage. It generally depends on how you use your handset when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network and are relying on the 4G/5G network. Big data deals as you might imagine are specifically designed for customers who have more significant data needs, and companies are working hard to ensure the best rates on these.
Some companies have unlimited data deals, but these will push the monthly contract price up a little more. Of course, phone calls and text messages are unrelated to data unless you are using iPhones to send iMessages. Data is used when you connect to the Internet, so sending and receiving email, browsing the web, using GPS tracking services, or streaming movies and music that are not stored locally on your phone. If you go over your allowance, your handset keeps working but starts racking up extra charges that can come as a bit of a shock at the end of the month.
Huawei P30 Pro Cheapest Deals
With that in mind, it is not about picking the cheapest deal but picking a deal that suits your budget and also offers you what you need from my phone. If you don’t and end up just paying extra every month, it’s kind of pointless. There are various ways to keep the costs down, when it comes to data there are some companies now starting to roll over any data you haven’t used into the next month.
You could also change the contract length, the standard contract is two years, but some network providers will extend this to three years and offer more favourable rates for your extended commitment to them. It is worth remembering, in this case, you will have the same handset for the duration, and you cannot break the contract without a financial penalty. If you like more freedom when it comes to changing your handset, you could look for a 12-month deal which means you’re only committed for one year before you can upgrade, or switch to a different network.
Huawei P30 Pro Sim Free Deals
Some customers are only interested in the handset itself and do not want to be tied to a contract from any of the network providers. This generally means they have a pay-as-you-go Sim card and simply want to purchase the handset on a Sim free deal. Of course, this means you pay for the phone in full upfront, but you will find phone retailers offering a range of deals to get you to purchase from them. Pay-as-you-go does afford the freedom of not being tied into a contract, but generally, it works out more expensive.
So it is worth considering before you decide. Other customers take advantage of Sim free deals if they have broken their handset and it can’t be repaired, or if they are midway through a contract and just bored of the phone. You do need to take into account network compatibility in this case, and you will need a handset that is either unlocked or on the same network as your Sim card.