Huawei Mate 20 X 5G deals
Compare the best Huawei Mate 20 X 5G mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Huawei Mate 20 X 5G contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Huawei Mate 20 X 5GCancel
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G Specification
- Info unavailable
- 40 MP
- Screen Size
- 7.2" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour GREEN
- Weight (grams) 233
- Memory card slot Nano Memory up to 256GB
- Processor 2.6 GHz Octa-core & 1.92 GHz Octa-core & 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 980
- Dimensions 174.6 x 85.4 x 8.2 mm
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.2 inches, 130.7 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2244 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~346 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2244
- Screen size 7.2"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 40
- Camera Flash Dual-LED
- Selfie Camera 24 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps; 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- Announced 2019, May
- Status Available. Released 2019, July
- Weight 233 g (8.22 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF, Laser AF 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7", AF
- Features Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
- Single 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Infrared port Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Charging Fast charging 40W
- Colors Emerald Green
- Models EVR-N29
- Price $ 730.00 / £ 575.00 / € 699.00
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G Deals
Significant changes are coming to the mobile phone network in the next few years, and that comes with the introduction of the 5G data, it replaces 4G and offers faster connectivity, quicker upload and download speeds and the ability to have more users connected in the same space at the same time. The rollout across the UK will take some time, and the 4G network will continue to work, so there is no pressure for users to transfer over. It can be done at your leisure at a convenient time.
What it does mean is that you will need a handset with a 5G modem in order to be able to access the network. You will also need 5G data allowance in your mobile phone contracts, but of course, network providers are fully aware of this and will be offering the correct data package with every 5G phone they sell. The Huawei Mate 20 X 5G is one of a couple of 5G offerings from this top Chinese provider, and it is loaded with technology and offers stunning performance. To learn precisely what this handset is capable of have a look at our comprehensive review.
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G Contract Offers
The introduction of 5G does not impact in any way on your talk time or texts, but these do form part of your contract. So you need to decide based on how you use your mobile phone what level of talk time and text allowance you need. It is actually very common to find this is an unlimited deal meaning you can talk and text as much as you like without any danger of going over your allowance.
It is also a very reasonable price, but you could save a few pounds if you wanted to go for something that offers an allocated amount of talk time and text if you do not use your phone that much. Generally, the only thing that isn’t covered by any mobile phone contract of calls and text made to premium-rate numbers. When it comes to cause these are usually things like helplines for big corporations, and for texts, it is the numbers given out for competition entry, charitable donation, or contacting television and radio shows. If you go over any allowance or use premium-rate numbers, you will be charged at a higher rate as this is considered a breach of contract and a form of penalty.
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G Big Data Deals
When it comes to data, you need to give this area a bit more consideration as data can be expensive if you go over your allowance. Generally, your mobile phone will keep working, and you will be unaware that you are being charged until your bill arrives.
Data is used if you’re not able to connect to a Wi-Fi network in which case your phone screen will display 4G or 5G, and any interaction with the Internet will use data. Some processes like sending and receiving emails are not particularly data-intensive, but if you like to stream movies or music and do not have this stored locally on your phone or you want to use your handset as a hotspot to connect the laptop or tablet to the Internet, you will be using a significant amount of data.
Big data deals were created for this type of user, and the networks are working hard to ensure the prices stay reasonable. You will also find some unlimited data deals, but these will be more expensive. Of course, if you don’t have a massive data need you can purchase something with a lot less and your monthly price will come down a little bit.
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G Cheapest Deals
Being a highly competitive industry network providers will offer various ways for customers to bring the cost of the mobile phone down to something they can easily afford. It is not always about looking for the cheapest deal, because that is a false economy if you then pay extra charges at the end of every month because you do not have enough data allowance for example.
The contract length is one area that can sometimes be changed, and this does amend the price slightly, as a standard contract is two years, but you can also get 12, 18, and 36-month contracts. If you are prepared to sign up for a 36-month contract, you will be offered a preferential rate as a reward for your loyalty, but you do need to bear in mind that breaking a mobile phone contract comes with financial penalties and you will have the same handset for the duration of the contract unless you buy something else outright. You can also offset the cost of a contract, by taking advantage of some of the free gifts and other benefits that are offered by the various networks.
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G Sim Free Deals
You could also purchase a new phone on a Sim free basis, and this means you just buy the handset with no Sim card or contract attached. Some people prefer to be on a pay-as-you-go contract rather than tied into a network provider, but it’s worth doing your homework as this is generally proven to be a more expensive way of having a phone. When you purchase the handset outright as a sim free deal, you pay then the total cost of the handset which for a phone of this calibre would be over £1000.
You will also find whether you purchase a Sim free mobile or a pay monthly deal, that there are other offers including free gifts, cashback and more. Gifts can be anything from games consoles to tablets, headphones to wireless chargers. For pay monthly customers, you will also find a range of free streaming services that can be added to your account at no extra charge giving you access to things like Amazon Prime Video, BT sports, and Spotify.