Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Specification
- Up to 20 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.5" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 20 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Apple iOS
- Colour GREY
- Weight (grams) 226
- Memory card slot None
- Processor Octa-core
- Chipset Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- Dimensions 158 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm
- Type Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Screen resolution 1242 x 2688
- Screen size 6.5"
- Screen type Super Retina XDR OLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Quad-LED
- Selfie Camera 12 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) - for China
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 - A2218
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 1.6 Gbps DL, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced 2019, September 10
- Status Available. Released 2019, September 20
- Weight 226 g (7.97 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China
- OS iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 13.5
- CPU Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Triple 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide) SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- 3.5mm jack No
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Radio No
- NFC Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Music play Up to 80 h
- Talk time Up to 20 h (multimedia)
- Charging Fast charging 18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- Colors Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green (matte colors)
- Models A2218, A2161, A2220
- SAR 1.16 W/kg (head) 1.17 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.95 W/kg (head) 0.99 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 117,100 / $ 899.00 / £ 965.80 / € 1,019.79
- Performance AnTuTu: 459713 (v7), 536883 (v8) GeekBench: 13870 (v4.4), 3503 (v5.1) GFXBench: 57fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -94.3dB / Crosstalk -81.5dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 102h
iPhone 11 Pro Max Deals
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is one of the most powerful mobile devices on the market at any point, simply because it hasn’t credible processing power, a smooth design, and the very best in technology that Apple were able to cram into their device. The end result was a smooth, beautiful device which is absolutely incredible no matter how you choose to cut it. This is one of those phones which will continue to keep on being worthwhile, because the operating system, iOS, will continue to update and evolve even when the phone is no longer the flagship model of the company.
There is incredible functionality, there is fantastic design, all the processing power you could want, and all the technological features that have been all the hallmarks of Apple phones for a long time now. Thanks to all of the different options when it comes to deals on contract offers, it’s never been easier to get your hands on a phone like this, something which can potentially be quite inexpensive for incredibly high quality. All you have to do is decide what kind of deal you want, and work out what kind of extras you need to get with it.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Contract Offers
If you are looking to incorporate the iPhone 11 promax into your life, then the best way to do this is often through a contract offer. For a small monthly payment, you get access to the handset, as well as a selection of different features to make sure that you can communicate with people and stay connected to the world around you. Contract offers are done with the help of network providers, and so each one will offer a certain deal which gives you the handset and certain amounts of text messages, phone call minutes, and Internet data. The deals are all fully customisable, because the end goal is obviously to entice you into purchasing one.
There are many different options, and you can freely pick and choose what you need in a phone. So for example, if you are a business person, then you might benefit from having access to unlimited calls. Contract offers will often have a variety of different conditions attached to them, like for example the ability to get cashback or the requirement to make an upfront payment.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Big Data Deals
What a lot of people find is that the most important element of their deal for using an iPhone 11 Pro Max is to have access to a lot of data. Internet data is a valuable resource, and one which automatically kicks in when you are away from public hotspots and Wi-Fi. This serves as a way for you to get online on the go, it means you can access social media, connect to apps, and browse the web. It is important to make sure that you have assessed exactly how much Internet usage you have on a monthly basis, and then found a deal which is tailored to suit that need.
So for example, someone who is surrounded by Wi-Fi all day would benefit from maybe 5 to 10 GB of data, where are someone who works entirely on the go all day, every day, may benefit from upwards of 40 GB. The amount of data that you use will depend on a lot of different things, so it is incredibly important to find a deal which can work for you, and thankfully a lot of them are fully customisable on how much data is used.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Cheapest Deals
There are numerous deals out there which are all quite inexpensive, and this can often seem like the best possible choice when you want to get access to the iPhone 11 Pro Max. However, the cheapest deals are not always the best ones, as you need to make sure you have accounted for your individual needs before you think about cost. There are many different ways that you can get access to deals which are not as expensive as you would think, but still offer a wide selection of benefits.
For example, some deals include a form of cashback, where you get money given back to you after a successful month of paying your contract, and there are often a lot of interesting options and deals for people who use them. Understanding what is best for you is vital for making sure that you get the optimum experience, and will see you through navigating all of the different deals and offers which are available throughout. It’s a lot to explore and sort between, so knowing what to do can help.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Sim Free Deals
One of the big ways in which people often try and get access to the iPhone 11 Pro Max is to buy it via a Sim free deal. What this means is that they are purchasing the handset on its own, without any contract or offer attached to it. This is not advisable when you consider the sheer number of deals that are available, and network providers often include many free benefits to their customers in an attempt to make sure that the deals are the most appealing options, and not just buying the handset on its own.
These offers often include things like gift cards, free subscriptions to popular streaming services, sometimes even games consoles handed out as freebies, and it’s all to make sure that you have as much choice as possible. Yes, yes you can buy the Sim free deal. But sometimes it’s not the best option, and you need to make sure you consider that. There are a lot of different options, and they are all incredibly interesting and useful to take a look at, so it’s important to research before you make any decisions. After all, you want the best deals.
iPhone 11 Pro Max FAQs
How much is the iPhone 11 Pro Max?
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is available at Apple in a few storage configurations:
64GB at $1,099
256GB at $1,249
512GB at $1,449
How big is the iPhone 11 Pro Max?
The iPhone 11 Pro Max has a screen that measures 6.5 inches diagonally, with a height of 6.22 inches, width of 3.06 inches, depth of . 32 inches, and full weight of 7.97 inches
Is the iPhone 11 Pro Max waterproof?
The iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes).
How to screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max?
Press the Side button. At the same time, press and hold the Top volume key and keep them both pressed to take a screenshot. To edit your screenshot, press the screenshot and follow the instructions on the screen to make the required changes.
How to turn off iPhone 11 Pro Max?
1. Press and hold the Side button along with the Volume Up or Volume Down button until two sliding buttons appear on the screen.
2. Release the physical buttons and swipe right on the slide to power off button at the top of the screen.