Apple iPhone XS deals
Compare the best iPhone XS mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest iPhone XS contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Apple iPhone XSCancel
Apple iPhone XS Specification
- Up to 20 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.8" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 20 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Apple iOS
- Colour GREY
- Weight (grams) 177
- Memory card slot None
- Processor Hexa-core
- Chipset Apple A12 Bionic
- Dimensions 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Type Super Retina OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Screen resolution 2436 x 1125
- Screen size 5.8"
- Screen type Super AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Quad-LED
- Selfie Camera 7 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66 - A2097
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced 2018, September 12
- Status Available. Released 2018, September 21
- Weight 177 g (6.24 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM Nano-SIM, eSIM
- OS iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 13.5
- CPU Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- Talk time Up to 14 h (multimedia)
- Music play Up to 60 h
- Colors Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- Models A2097, A1920, A2100, A2098
- SAR 1.19 W/kg (head) 1.18 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.99 W/kg (head) 0.99 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 62,999 / $ 509.00 / £ 471.99 / € 549.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 346379 (v7) GeekBench: 11472 (v4.4) GFXBench: 47fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 5.171 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.7dB / Crosstalk -82.8dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 72h
iPhone XS Deals
If you want to get your hands on the iPhone XS then there are a huge number of deals around that can make it difficult to pick the best one for you. Apple makes some of the best mobile phones on the market and they are one of the biggest mobile brands in the world. The iPhone XS is one of the slightly older model iPhones released towards the end of 2018. This still makes it a relatively new iPhone, which means it is great for pretty much most applications you could want it for these days. This a great well-designed iPhone that features a fantastic full-screen modern design without a physical home button.
The phone has an amazing 5.8inch screen which is eye-catching. The screen is a Super Retina OLED design which looks stunning. This is a great phone to get yourself a top-quality iPhone without having to break the bank. The latest and greatest iPhones might well be out of your budget, but this one should give you a great quality Apple handset. We have a huge number of reviews and deals across all the different networks, so you should be able to find something that works well for you.
iPhone XS Contract Offers
Getting yourself a pay monthly contract is one of the best ways to get your hands on one of the newest handsets. By getting a monthly contract then you can lock in the cost of your phone which makes it easier to plan your budget. Unlike with a pay-as-you-go phone which can vary all the time. Getting a monthly contract means deciding how many minutes, texts and how much data you want for your phone each month. Nearly all phones these days include unlimited texts and most also include unlimited minutes for calls as well.
It is the data that is normally the determining factor in the cost of your monthly contract. When it comes to your unlimited voice minutes then you should be aware that there is a certain category of numbers that will be excluded from your deal. These normally include international calls and calls to premium-rate numbers, so you should always check the number you are calling before you make it to ensure that you are covered in your contract. Most network providers give you an itemized bill each month so you can see what a call has cost you and whether it was included as part of your deal.
iPhone XS Big Data Deals
The thing that normally determines the cost of your monthly bill is your data allowance. This can sometimes cause confusion for people, so it is important to understand how it works for you. You pay for a certain amount of data to be included in your monthly cost. Once you hit that data allowance then your phone won’t stop working, but it may cost you quite a bit extra. Your mobile data allowance is used by your phone whenever you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network. All the apps on your phone use data to make connections, many of them do this all the time in the background without you having to do anything. This is so that they can notify you when someone has messaged you or something else important happens. This amount of background data is not normally very much.
However, if you start using your phone to stream movies or to download lots of games or apps then you might well find that you are using a lot of mobile data quickly. If you spend most of your time connected to Wi-Fi or at home where you have broadband then you probably won’t need a huge allowance, but if you are constantly travelling then you will want to up the amount of data allowance you have.
iPhone XS Cheapest Deals
When shopping around for the cheapest deals then don’t just trust the bottom-line price. You might well find that the cheapest deal doesn’t include the amount of data that you use and so you regularly go over your allowance and it costs you a lot more. You might well benefit from choosing a slightly more expensive package that ensures you don’t get extra charges. So, work out your data allowance and say you need 25Gb then check all the deals that offer that amount of data each month and see which of those is the cheapest for you. Another way to save money is to consider the handset.
A percentage of each monthly bill goes to cover the cost of the handset, so if you choose a cheaper handset then you can bring the cost of your monthly bill down. Some deals are also available which will offer you cashback with the phone. This means that you can use the amount of the cash back to offset the cost of the phone on a monthly basis and make it cheaper for you. Some cashback deals require you to claim the cashback yourself, so your network provider will tell you what to do to make that claim, other deals are automatic so you literally need to do nothing to see the money rolling in.
iPhone XS Sim Free Deals
Another great way to get an iPhone XS is on a SIM-Free deal. This means that you are basically buying the handset outright. Then you are free to purchase any SIM you wish to go with it. When looking at SIM-Free deals you should be aware that some of the top of the range handsets can cost you in excess of a thousand pounds. If you don’t have that kind of lump sum to spend on a phone, then you may well want to think about going for an older handset like the iPhone XS which will cost you less.
The networks work hard on making their SIM-Free deals as good as possible and these often include a free gift which can be something like a tablet, a games console or a prepaid credit card. Other deals include subscriptions to services such as Netflix, Amazon Music, or Apple TV+ as part of the deal and these can work great for you.
iPhone XS FAQs
How to turn off iPhone XS?
Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
How to screenshot on iPhone XS?
1. Press the Side Button and the Volume Up button at the same time.
2. Quickly release both buttons.
3. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail appears temporarily in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
4. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
Is the iPhone XS waterproof?
iPhone XS has a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes).
What's the difference between iPhone XR and XS?
The biggest difference between the XR and XS is the display. The iPhone XR comes with a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina LCD panel, while the XS uses Super Retina OLED tech.
When did the iPhone XS come out?
Apple released the iPhone XS on September 21st 2018.