Apple iPhone 11 Pro deals
Compare the best iPhone 11 Pro mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest iPhone 11 Pro contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Apple iPhone 11 ProCancel
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Specification
- Up to 18 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.8" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 18 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Apple iOS
- Colour GREY
- Weight (grams) 188
- Memory card slot None
- Processor Awaiting Information
- Chipset Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- Dimensions 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm
- Screen resolution 2436 x 1125
- Screen size 5.8"
- Screen type Super Retina XDR OLED
- Type Super Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Quad-LED
- Selfie Camera 12 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 - A2215
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 1.6 Gbps DL, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced 2019, September 10
- Status Available. Released 2019, September 20
- Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
- OS iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 13.5
- CPU Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Triple 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide) SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- Talk time Up to 18 h (multimedia)
- Music play Up to 65 h
- Colors Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green (matte colors)
- Models A2215, A2160, A2217
- SAR 1.18 W/kg (head) 1.16 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.99 W/kg (head) 0.99 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 106,600 / $ 999.00 / £ 969.00 / € 923.12
- Performance AnTuTu: 460784 (v7) GeekBench: 13829 (v4.4) GFXBench: 57fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -94.2dB / Crosstalk -81.0dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 86h
iPhone 11 Pro Deals
In September 2019 Apple released its latest range of handsets the iPhone 11 series. There are three handsets in the range, and the iPhone 11 Pro is the mid-range handset of the trio. That is by no means to say it is not a high end, premium handset, it most certainly is and is packed full of the latest technology from the Californian camp.
Apple continues to be one of the most popular mobile phone manufacturers in the world and has a following that waits each year eagerly to see what is going to be released. It comes as no surprise that this is a massively in-demand handset, and is the smaller sub at 6-inch size which is still popular with a wide variety of users. If you are unsure as to what the flagship iPhone 11 Pro has to offer and have a look at our review. We have also gathered together plenty of information about each of the network providers to enable you to make an informed choice when it comes to choosing the best pay monthly iPhone 11 Pro deal for you.
iPhone 11 Pro Contract Offers
In order to compete in a crowded marketplace, the network providers and mobile phone retailers work hard to ensure that you get the best deals possible so that you choose them over a competitor. That means that you can own the iPhone 11 pro for a very reasonable monthly contract cost, I’m proud to show off your latest Apple offering. When it comes to selecting a contract, there are a few factors that you need to take into consideration. First of all, you need to have a look at the text and talk time on offer.
These are almost always sold on a comparable basis, so you will either find that you have unlimited text and talk time or an allowance of say 5000 minutes and 5000 texts per month. It is up to you to decide what your usage is likely to be. If you do pick a plan that has a capped usage and go over this allocation, you will start to be charged for any calls and texts. Certain numbers considered premium rate I never included in any mobile phone deal so you will always have to pay for those if you use them, and the same applies to ever righty of text numbers generally the sort of thing that is used to enter a competition et cetera.
iPhone 11 Pro Big Data Deals
Data is one area that can get very expensive if you do not choose correctly to start with. Some companies allow you to change your data allowance mid plan, but many make you stick with what you have. Data is one area that can get very expensive if you do not choose correctly to start with. Some companies allow you to change your data allowance mid-plan, but many make you stick with what you have.
We use data when we have no access to a Wi-Fi connection so if the phone is showing 4G or 5G et cetera you will be using your data allowance if you send and receive emails, stream television, use your apps, and more. Some things are light on data others use a lot of data, so you need to be sure you are covered. Big data deals with explicitly designed for people who rely heavily on their phone for an Internet connection and are outstanding value for money. You will also find a range of unlimited data deals, but these will be more expensive due to the fact there is no cap on the amount of data you can use.
iPhone 11 Pro Cheapest Deals
Taking data into consideration means that the cheapest deal is not necessarily the best deal for you. It goes without saying that a 1 GB data deal is going to be less expensive than a 50 GB data deal however if you are always going over your monthly allowance the charges you pay are significantly more costly than if you have a contract that actually meets your needs. So the first thing to do is to make sure you know how much data you want and work from there, you will still find somebody is offering the cheapest deal with the correct amount of data.
There are, of course, other ways to bring down the cost of owning a mobile phone, some providers offer a cashback system. This essentially means you are getting a higher priced contract for less because the cashback is applied to your account. Some cashback deals are automatic and will appear on your account as a credit; others you will need to claim so you need to understand what you are signing up for or you will lose the benefit entirely.
iPhone 11 Pro Sim Free Deals
Some people do not want a Sim card included with the phone, and therefore I’m not interested in a pay monthly contract. They are looking for just the handset, and these are called Sim free deals. In this scenario, you do have to pay for the handset in full upfront, and with something like the iPhone 11 Pro, this can be significant amounts of money.
However, all of the networks will be offering competitive deals as they are going to want your business, how many offer extras as a bit of a carrot to tempt you to go with them. These can range from things like free earbuds to a wireless charger, or a games console or tablet. Most of these will also be offered to pay monthly customers as well, so there is plenty of chance to get more for your money. If you are a pay monthly customer, you can also benefit from a range of streaming type services where you will be given a subscription for part or all of the contract term. What you are offered varies, but currently, you have things like BT sport, Apple Music, Amazon Prime and more to choose from.
iPhone 11 Pro FAQs
How much is the iPhone Pro?
The iPhone 11 Pro currently retails for $999.
How to screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro?
Press the Side button. At the same time, press and hold the Top volume key and keep them both pressed to take a screenshot.
How to turn off iPhone 11 Pro?
1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
How big is the iPhone 11 Pro?
The iPhone 11 Pro, which has a 5.8-inch display and features a resolution of 2436 x 1125 at 458 ppi.
Is the iPhone 11 Pro waterproof?
iPhone 11 Pro has a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes).