- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Apple iPhone X Specification
- Up to 21 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.8" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 64GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 21 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP67 - Dust and water resistant
- Operating System Apple iOS
- Colour GREY
- Weight (grams) 174
- Memory card slot None
- Processor Hexa-core
- Chipset Apple A11 Bionic
- Dimensions 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
- Type Super Retina OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Screen resolution 2436 x 1125
- Screen size 5.8"
- Screen type Super Retina HD display
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Quad-LED
- Selfie Camera 7 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced 2017, September 12
- Status Available. Released 2017, November 03
- Weight 174 g (6.14 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM Nano-SIM
- OS iOS 11.1.1, upgradable to iOS 13.5
- CPU Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- GPU Apple GPU (three-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 64GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM
- Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- Talk time Up to 21 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 60 h
- Colors Space Gray, Silver
- Models A1865, A1901, A1902, A1903
- SAR 1.09 W/kg (head) 1.17 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 69,999 / $ 442.73 / £ 479.00 / € 488.98
- Performance AnTuTu: 233100 (v7) GeekBench: 10215 (v4.4) GFXBench: 28fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinity (nominal), 5.013 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.7dB / Crosstalk -82.8dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 74h
iPhone X Deals
The iPhone X is one of the more recent models to come out of Apple’s genius, and consequently this means that it is quite advanced and comes back with a lot of features to make sure the people get the best possible experience when they use it. Great comes to getting the best from deals and offers that are available from Apple, you need to make sure that you have selected the best possible handset, and the iPhone X is definitely one which will impress.
It really has been blessed with a timeless design and can keep updating to different versions of iOS according to the current specifications, so the phone will continue to evolve and update long after it has stopped being a recent addition to the collection. If you’re looking for a perfect example of Apple technology this is it, offering a smooth design, incredible functionality, and a modern iOS to make sure that people have the best experience from beginning to end. All that’s left to do is pair it with the best possible deal and you have yourself a winning combination.
iPhone X Contract Offers
The most popular way to get access to an incredible handset like the iPhone X is to take out a monthly deal. These are contracts which you enter into with a network provider in exchange for access to the handset, as well as a whole selection of functional extras. By paying a monthly cost, you can circumvent the incredible pricing of some of the most powerful phones in the world, and you get access to unlimited calls and provision of data to make sure that your experience is as satisfying as possible.
The bulk of all monthly deals are comprised of a handful of different elements. You have the number of minutes which you can make calls for, the number of texts you can send, and the amount of data that you can use to go online, check social media, or watch videos on the go. Different contracts will offer different amounts of each, along with optional extras from the network provider to sweeten the deal. Thankfully, a lot of providers offer itemised billing, so if you are trying to identify what each part of your contract will cost you, this is the way to do it.
iPhone X Big Data Deals
When dealing with the confines of a monthly deal, people often find that their mobile data is the one place where things start to go wrong. Obviously, you want enough data to make sure that you can perform a variety of different tasks while you’re on the go, and to find this data means trawling through the deals to pick the one which works best for you. Data occurs when you are not connected to a hotspot or Wi-Fi, and automatically activates when you move outside the range of any of these things.
Data gives you access to the Internet, so you can browse social media, send emails, watch videos on the go, or simply google things to your heart's content. Identifying how much data you will need for your mobile device is a difficult task, but a necessary one to make sure that you get the best deal for your needs and requirements. A lot of people choose to buy slightly more data than they need, because it means that if there is an emergency, they have the backup ready to use. Obviously, your needs will depend a lot on things like lifestyle and personal preference, so it’s important to assess things properly.
iPhone X Cheapest Deals
So obviously when you are exploring the iPhone X as a mobile choice, it can be quite tempting to select the cheapest deal on the list because people have different budgets and obviously don’t want to spend more than is necessary. However, while there is a selection of cheaper deals to pick from, it is important to make sure that you have chosen one which is best for your needs and requirements, because not having enough of a particular resource will come back to be a problem later on.
There are many different deals all within various brackets for you to consider, so if you need access to something like 30 GB of data, you can get that, or if you needed just five or 10, this will also be available. It’s important to understand that there is something for everybody, because they know where providers go to great lengths to make sure that you can have a deal which works for you. When you toss in the fact that you can also have a slight overdraft on data, sort of a safety net in case things go desperately wrong, it’s easy to see why these deals can be customised and changed.
iPhone X Sim Free Deals
The sim free deal exists as an option that you can pack when it comes to getting your hands on the phone like the iPhone X. A Sim free deal is in essence where you are buying the phone without a Sim card and purchase the handset in one go as a single transaction. This means that you do have to contend with the more expensive price, as obviously the fixed cost of the handset will be far more out one stand the deal can be.
However, this is not always the recommended option as mobile phone deals will often be customised to give you as much incentive as possible to get one of those instead. Network providers in particular will go to great lengths to make sure that their deals are more enticing than paying for the fixed price of the phone. Whether these offers take the form of a gift card, games consoles as optional extras, access to music streaming services, or simply small deals throughout your contract to get your money off everyday items, there are many things used to make sure that people are more inclined to pick up a Sim free deal then to try and buy the phone outright.
iPhone X FAQs
How much is the iPhone X?
The iPhone X starts at $999 for the 64 GB version and the 256 GB model costs $1,149.
How to restart iPhone X?
1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
How to screenshot on iPhone X?
1. Press the Side Button and the Volume Up button at the same time.
2. Quickly release both buttons.
3. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail appears temporarily in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
When did the iPhone X come out?
The iPhone X was Apple's flagship 10th anniversary iPhone featuring a 5.8-inch OLED display, facial recognition and 3D camera functionality, a glass body, and an A11 Bionic processor. Launched on November 3, 2017.
How to close apps on iPhone X?
1. On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen.
2. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.