Apple iPhone 7 Plus Specification
- Up to 21 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.5" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 32GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 21 hours
- Bluetooth 4.2 with LE
- GPS A-GPS and GLONASS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP67 - Dust and water resistant
- Operating System Apple iOS
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 188
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 2.3 GHz Quad-core
- Chipset Apple A10 Fusion
- Dimensions 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm
- Type Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Protection Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Screen resolution 1920 x 1080
- Screen size 5.5"
- Screen type IPS
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Quad-LED
- Selfie Camera 7 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1661, A1784
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1661, A1784
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41 - A1661, A1784
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced 2016, September 07
- Status Available. Released 2016, September 16
- Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM
- OS iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 13.5
- CPU Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- GPU PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 32GB 3GB RAM, 128GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM
- Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Single 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3", PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.8, 56mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", AF, 2x optical zoom
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Stand-by Up to 384 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 21 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 60 h
- Colors Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Red
- Models A1661, A1784, A1785, A1786
- SAR 1.19 W/kg (head) 1.19 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 1.24 W/kg (head) 1.00 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 36,999 / $ 275.72 / £ 269.00 / € 291.89
- Performance Basemark OS II 2.0: 3796
- Display Contrast ratio: 1398:1 (nominal), 3.588 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.1dB / Crosstalk -80.5dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 75h
iPhone 7 Plus Deals
If you are looking for the best in iPhone 7 Plus deals, there is a huge selection to choose from. Apple is one of the most popular brands in the world thanks to their stunning design and longevity which means that they are still highly desired for years following their release. This is thanks to a robust design that hasn’t changed a huge amount over the years and means that they last forever. This means that despite it being a few years old it still is a fantastic smartphone and will do everything that you need from a smartphone.
The iPhone 7 Plus features the classic iPhone design with a home button dead centre and the solid frame that means it really lasts well. There are no infinity displays here that are reminiscent of the more recent smartphones, but they are all the better for it. If you are looking to get on-board with the iOS ecosystem but find that the latest handsets are out of your budget, then this is the perfect handset for your pocket. We have gathered some of the best reviews and deals around from a range of network providers to ensure that you can find the deal that really works for you.
iPhone 7 Plus Contract Offers
Getting a monthly contract remains one of the most popular ways to get hold of a new handset. Unlikely with a pay-as-you-go handset then you have a fixed monthly price which means that you can completely control your budget. It is important that you select the deal that is right for you and includes all the features that you want from your phone. This means that you can get the right amount of voice minutes, texts and data allowance for your needs.
Nearly all deals these days include unlimited texts, and most include unlimited calls as well, it is the data that determines the price you pay. Just be aware that although you get unlimited calls, so exclusions apply. These are normally to premium-rate numbers where you are getting an added service. So, make sure that you check whether the number you want to call is covered by your allowance, so you don’t get a nasty shock when the bill comes. Your provider will usually give you an itemized bill so you can see exactly what all your calls cost.
iPhone 7 Plus Big Data Deals
Data is the one thing that people want on their phone and it is the one that potentially can cause a lot of confusion and unwanted charges for people on their bills. When you sign up for a data deal, you get an allowance of data to use every month. This mobile data is used whenever you are not connected to a Wi-Fi source. All the apps on your phone use data to a greater or lesser extent.
Things like sending a quick message or email don’t use much data at all. Whereas streaming a movie or streaming music, as well as downloading or updating apps can use quite a bit of data. If you spend most of your life connected to Wi-Fi such as at home, then you probably won’t have a need for a large data allowance and you will be using your Wi-Fi all the time. But if you are often out and about then you will want a higher data allowance. Just bear in mind the more apps you use the more data you are likely to need. Once you have purchased a data allowance from your provider then you can use the data on your phone whilst out and about.
If you run out of data your phone won’t stop working, but you are likely to be charged by your provider for the extra data. This can be at quite a cost, so it is important to stay on top of it. Most phones let you set a warning that tells you when you are getting close to your limit and you can actually set your phone to block apps when you are at your limit to help manage your bill. It is important to get the right data allowance in the first place, with more data costing you more money.
iPhone 7 Plus Cheapest Deals
When searching for the cheapest deal you need to be aware of your needs as paying for the cheapest contract available might cause you to pay more if you constantly go over your allowances. So look around and make sure that you get a deal that has the right amount of data for you. If you think that you are only going to need 25Gb of data then look at all the deals that offer that allowance and choose the one that is right for you.
There are other ways that you can save on your monthly bill. You will find that a portion of your monthly cost is due to the cost of the handset whilst the rest is the network charges, therefore by changing handset, you can change your monthly cost. You will also see some deals that offer cashback which means though the price is higher it works out cheaper once you consider the money you get back. This can either be automatic in which case you don’t have to do anything to get your cash back or you might need to claim in which case you will get the details you need to make the claim.
iPhone 7 Plus Sim Free Deals
Another great way to get an iPhone 7 Plus is to look at a SIM-free deal. This means that you are buying just the handset and then you can get any other SIM deal that you want to use with your new phone. When going SIM-free you should bear in mind that the latest phones tend to cost over £1000, which can be a lot of money to find upfront. However, the older the model the handset, then the less the cost upfront will be.
Which is why it is great when you can find an amazing handset like the iPhone 7 Plus it can cost you less. The networks work hard to make sure that their SIM-free deals are competitive as they won’t necessarily be getting repeat business from you. This includes offering a range of free gifts with their handsets which can include earbuds, tablets or sometimes preloaded Mastercard. There are also deals around that give you access to services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Spotify, BT Sports and a whole lot more.
iPhone 7 Plus FAQs
How much is the iPhone 7 Plus?
The best price for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB right now is £329.99 (new) or £199.95 (used).
How big is the iPhone 7 Plus?
iPhone 7 Plus measurements are 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in) and 188 g (6.63 oz).
How to reset iPhone 7 Plus?
Continue to hold the Power button and press and hold the Volume down button located on the left side of your iPhone. Hold both buttons as the iPhone powers off and back on; release both buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
When did the iPhone 7 Plus come out?
Apple announced the iPhone 7 series on September 7, 2016. It was then released for purchased on September 16, 2016.
Does iPhone 7 Plus have wireless charging?
The iPhone 7 Plus does not come with wireless charging built in, but you can add this functionality yourself using a few key accessories.