Apple iPhone 7 Specification
- Up to 14 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 4.7" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 32GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 14 hours
- Bluetooth 4.2 with LE
- GPS A-GPS and GLONASS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP67 - Dust and water resistant
- Operating System Apple iOS
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 138
- Memory card slot None
- Processor 2.3 GHz Quad-core
- Chipset Apple A10 Fusion
- Dimensions 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm
- Type Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Protection Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Screen resolution 1334 x 750
- Screen size 4.7"
- Screen type IPS
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash Quad-LED
- Selfie Camera 7 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1660, A1778
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1660, A1778
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41 - A1660, A1778
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced 2016, September 07
- Status Available. Released 2016, September 16
- Weight 138 g (4.87 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM
- OS iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 13.5
- CPU Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- GPU PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- Card slot No
- Internal 32GB 2GB RAM, 128GB 2GB RAM, 256GB 2GB RAM
- Single 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3", PDAF, OIS
- Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Talk time Up to 14 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 40 h
- Colors Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Red
- Models A1660, A1778, A1779, A1780, A1853, A1866
- SAR 1.19 W/kg (head) 1.19 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 1.38 W/kg (head) 1.34 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 29,499 / $ 167.46 / £ 210.82 / € 189.99
- Performance Basemark OS II 2.0: 3416
- Display Contrast ratio: 1603:1 (nominal), 3.964 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.4dB / Crosstalk -80.9dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 61h
iPhone 7 Deals
So, what genuinely makes Apple products so useful is that even though they can be 10 years old, they are still about as viable as you could hope for. Because iOS updates continue to run on the phones even after new models come out, it is easy to see that there is the potential for even something like the iPhone 7 to be a powerful choice for you. What you have to therefore consider is that this is still a perfectly viable and easy to work with device which continues to offer a lot to the prospective user even to this day.
Yes, it is of an older design and a little less tech-heavy - some of the modern features aren’t present here. However, that is not necessarily a bad thing either. Not everyone wants a phone which is so complex and challenging to learn. For many people, the golden period of Apple products was during the lifespan of the 7, when the system was smooth, polished and at the top of its game. With a lot of functionality and power crammed into what is, admittedly, a lower budget smartphone, there’s a lot to appreciate with the iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 Contract Offers
iPhone 7 contract offers continue to be one of the most popular ways to get access to a well-known brand and have some optional extras available to play with too. You see, there’s a lot to appreciate when it comes to a contract offer. You get the phone, but you also get some extra features and benefits too - all for a modest price. What makes this option stand out when compared to something like the pay-as-you-go option is that you’ve got a much better chance of predicting your spending - there are often systems in place to prevent you going overboard.
That makes it so much better for people who want to think about only paying a fixed rate every month. Your deal will be split up into different categories. You get the number of texts you can send each month at no extra cost, as well as the calls you can make in minutes, and the data you get, usually put into GB. You will almost always encounter some optional extras as well, usually in the form of things like subscriptions to music streaming services or access to things like Netflix. But this will vary from one provider to the next.
iPhone 7 Big Data Deals
Perhaps one of the most common issues that people tend to encounter when it comes to a mobile phone contract is the lack of data that they have to go onto the Internet and socialise or check emails, or even browse for information about what they’re doing. Data plays a big role and everything that we do, as the Internet is pretty much the basis of society at this point. When you don’t have access to Wi-Fi or a hotspot, data automatically kicks in and becomes your best friend.
It’s recommended that you go for those deals which have a high level of data, because these will give you more than sufficient resources with which to browse the Internet and stay connected on all of your favourite social media apps. Quite a few providers are now starting to offer incredibly large provisions of data for all of their mobile phone contracts because they understand the necessity which it has in the mobile experience. It is best to search for deals which give you as much data as you will need, with the average person needing around 20 to 30 GB a month.
iPhone 7 Cheapest Deals
The cheapest deals are not always the best ones, as a lot of people will learn the hard way. It is incredibly tempting to go for the cheapest deal, because you want access to the phone and the optional extras that come with it. However, this can raise some compatibility issues with your lifestyle. If you are a person who needs a large amount of data, then 1 GB or 2 GB simply won’t do it. On the other end of this, if you’re someone who spends all day every day working with Wi-Fi, then purchasing 80 GB may be quite frivolous.
The cheapest deals are not always the best ones, and so you need to be careful to examine each deal individually to understand what is being offered. In some cases, you may find that it is cheaper to purchase the handset with one deal than another, and in other cases the amount of calls, minutes, texts, and data may well be worth the additional cost that you pay. It is also worth noting that a lot of mobile deals come with a cashback, which means that they will be able to provide you with a certain amount of money back on your purchase, although you do have to make sure that you have claimed that if it is not automatically applied to you.
iPhone 7 Sim Free Deals
Naturally, one of the options which you do have available to you is to simply purchase the handsets you desire out right, like for example the iPhone 7, and not get a deal at all. However, this is not always advisable as there are many different benefits which can come from having a deal, and a lot of network providers will make sure that their deal is so enticing it is easier to simply buy the phone.
However, the Sim free deals are often one fixed price, as opposed to monthly instalments, although this is sometimes possible. Some providers will offer you subscriptions to music streaming or video services, others will provide you with free gifts such as games consoles or gift cards, and a lot of them will provide smaller rewards throughout your contract to make sure that you are being suitably looked after. There are many different options for you to consider, and they all play a role in whether or not you choose to purchase a Sim free deal or go for the conventional contract.
iPhone 7 FAQs
How much is a iPhone 7?
The iPhone 7 cost retails at $549.
How to reset iPhone 7?
To force restart (hard reset) the iPhone 7, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button + Volume Down button for 10 seconds. Because of the Home button change, it's been replaced by the Volume Down button during the process.
How to delete apps on iPhone 7?
1. Touch and hold the app.
2. Tap Delete App.
3. Tap Delete.
How big is the iPhone 7?
Actual size of iPhone 7:
- screen-size:4.7Inch (119.38mm)
- resolution:750 x 1334.
- depth:7.1mm (0.28Inch)
- height:138.3mm (5.44Inch)
- weight:138g (4.87oz)
- width:67.1mm (2.64Inch)
How to unlock iPhone 7?
1. See if your carrier offers unlocking. Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone.
2. Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a few days to complete. To get your request's status, contact your carrier.
3. After your carrier confirms that they unlocked your iPhone, follow the steps below.