Samsung Galaxy A50 deals
Compare the best Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Samsung Galaxy A50 contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Samsung Galaxy A50Cancel
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specification
- Up to 23 hours
- 25 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.4" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 23 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 166
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 1.7 GHz Octa-core & 2.3 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Exynos 9610
- Dimensions 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2340
- Screen size 6.4"
- Screen type Super AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 25
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced 2019, February 25
- Status Available. Released 2019, March 18
- Weight 166 g (5.86 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.0
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G72 MP3
- Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple 25 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected]
- Single 25 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes (market dependent)
- Radio FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 15W
- Colors Black, White, Blue, Coral
- Models SM-A505F, SM-A505FN, SM-A505GN, SM-A505G, SM-A505FM, SM-A505YN, SM-A505W, SM-A505X, SM-A505U, SM-A505GT, SM-A505U1, SM-A505G, SM-A505N
- SAR 1.31 W/kg (head) 0.58 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.27 W/kg (head) 1.39 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 23,999 / $ 256.59 / £ 209.90 / € 299.99
- Performance AnTuTu: 144574 (v7) GeekBench: 5396 (v4.4) GFXBench: 8fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.4dB / Crosstalk -92.3dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 98h
Samsung Galaxy A50 Deals
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is a stunning mid-range handset that features a triple rear camera making an excellent investment for those who like to be able to capture their day on film. Samsung pays attention to detail, no matter what range they are releasing. While it may not have all the features of their flagship phones, the A50 is a well-designed infinity screen handset that has a beautiful 6.4-inch viewing area making it perfect for watching movies or playing games online.
There are plenty of deals to be had, and this handset comes in at a lower price tag than some of the more premium phones, making it an excellent choice for many people. We know that everyone uses their handsets differently, for some people it is all about having the latest technology and staying ahead of the game, but for others, it is just about the practicality of a phone on which they can make calls and send texts. Of course, this handset offers much more and gives you the ability to do everything a modern smartphone can do but just not quite the same cost. Have a look at our comprehensive handset review to see exactly what is on offer before you pick the perfect deal for you.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Contract Offers
Pay monthly deal is the easiest way to get your hands on the Galaxy A50, and there are certainly some outstanding deals on offer. If you have never been on a contract before with a mobile phone, it is worth understanding how they work so you can be sure you are paying for what you need. Getting a contract that doesn’t offer enough coverage, or conversely, one that has too many features that you don’t need does not make financial sense, so it is essential to pitch it correctly.
There are three key components to a contract, and these are the talk time, texts and data. You need to make sure you have enough allowance for each of these, and this depends on how you use the phone. You will generally find that unlimited talk time and texts are offered, and this makes it easier to avoid running out of credit. The only calls that are not included in these allowances are those made to premium-rate numbers, and the same applies to texts. These are charged as an extra and billed at the end of each month so if you use them your bill might be higher than you expected.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Big Data Deals
Finally, it would be best if you considered your data allowance, and this tends to be capped at a certain level, and there are loads of different levels to choose from. Big data deals were created for customers who need to use a lot of data and are designed to be affordable. Data is used when there is no access to a WiFi network, and your phone shows 4G or 5G.
If you spend a lot of time out and about you might want a higher data allowance so you can access all of the features of your phone no matter where you are. On the other hand, if you are almost always connected to WiFi and only use your phone for calls and texts when you go out, then you are unlikely to need much data at all. You will see that the amount of data changes the monthly price, and it is the more expensive component. Going over your data allowance will accrue charges at a premium rate, and can lead to a nasty bill at the end of the month, so you need to make sure you have enough.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Cheapest Deals
So, as you can see when it comes to getting the cheapest deal, there are some considerations. You need to have enough data to cover your needs, so the lowest price you see on the screen might not actually be the contract for you. The best thing to do is to establish what level of data you want and start looking there. You will still find a good range of deals and prices on offer; the mobile phone market is highly competitive, so it is a buyers market.
There are so many network providers and mobile phone retailers that you get the benefit of their competition and can snag some great deals. Sometimes this might mean paying a little more than you thought but in return, getting some great perks to make the deal even better. Have a look for any deals that offer cashback as this is one way to get a higher rated contract at a lower price and can be well worth having. Generally, customers need to claim their cashback reward once the contract is up and running, but network providers are starting to make this an automatic process which helps a lot.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Sim Free Deals
Of course, the other way to get a Samsung Galaxy A50 is to purchase it on a Sim free basis. This means you are just getting the handset and no Sim card, so you will need to source a Sim card from elsewhere in order for it to work. However, there are still customers who will find this an advantageous way to get their hands on a new phone. For example, pay-as-you-go customers who do not want to be tied into a contract can purchase a new handset Sim free when they fancy a change.
Also, those people who have broken their phone and do not have insurance or maybe cannot afford to get it fixed, so need to get a new handset in this way. If you have a current pay monthly contract and want a different handset, you need to make sure it’s on the same network. Network providers also offer rewards for choosing them, and this can be in the form of gifts such as a games console, a tablet computer, headphones or many other niceties.