Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus deals
Compare the best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 PlusCancel
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Specification
- Up to 12 hours
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.8" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour SILVER
- Weight (grams) 196
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 1TB
- Processor 2.8 GHz Octa-core & 1.7 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Dimensions 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.8 inches, 114.0 cm2 (~91.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3040
- Screen size 6.8"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 10 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global, LATAM
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
- Announced 2019, August 07
- Status Available. Released 2019, August 23
- Weight 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAMOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
- GPU Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAMAdreno 640 - USA/China
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Quad 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm, Super Steady video 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 45W USB Power Delivery 3.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Blue
- Models SM-N975F, SM-N975U, SM-N9750, SM-N975U1, SM-N975W, SM-N975N, SM-N975X
- SAR 0.35 W/kg (head) 0.70 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.19 W/kg (head) 1.40 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 739.99 / £ 776.00 / € 783.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 342208 (v7), 438622 (v8) GeekBench: 10403 (v4.4), 2154 (v5.1) GFXBench: 24fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -94.0dB / Crosstalk -95.1dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 107h
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Deals
When it comes to high-end flagship handsets, Samsung is one of the big three manufacturers, and the Galaxy Note range is one of two premium handset ranges they make. Designed to be comfortable in the business world or the social world, this handset is packed full of the latest technology. It comes with the ever-useful, interactive S pen giving even more functionality to this phone. Such is the following, that as soon as the new handset is released customers are vying to get their pre-orders logged and this is a popular, good looking, practical phone so it is little wonder it is in such high demand.
It is a larger screen handset which makes it ideal for streaming movies, playing games, or indeed carrying out a range of tasks related to work. Getting the best deal can take some research which is why we are here to help. First of all, you can read our comprehensive review of the handset itself so that you can be sure the phone is for you. Next, have a look at our verdict on the network providers and finally have a look through all the deals that we have put together for this phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Contract Offers
Pay monthly handsets are the easiest way to get your hands on a high-end flagship phone, they tend to be expensive commodities, and this enables you to pay a set amount every month making it easier to budget. You are paying for your talk time, texts, and data, as well as a handset that is worth hundreds in one easy payment and there are certainly plenty of deals on offer. So, if you have never had a pay monthly contract before, it is crucial that you understand how they are made up so that you can get what you need at a good price. First of all, you have your talk time and texts, and these tend to be lumped in together.
It is widespread now to find unlimited deals which are perfect as you cannot accidentally go over budget. The only type of calls or text you will have to pay for are those made to premium rate services, and this is common across the whole industry. It might be something you need to take into consideration more if you are using your phone for business and any charges to these numbers are simply added to your bill at the end of the month. If you want to be sure that your monthly payment will not change you would need to avoid using any of these premium rate numbers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Big Data Deals
The third component is your data allowance, and this still tends to be sold at a capped rate. There are a few unlimited data deals on offer, but these will be more expensive, which is where big data deals come in. Big data deals have been designed specifically for people who use their hands sat on 4G a lot, ensuring that there is no danger of going over your allowance and ending up with a nasty surprise at the end of the month in the form of a much larger bill.
Equally, there is no point paying for something you don't use, so getting a reasonable estimate of what you will need helps. Sometimes the figure for this is available on your existing handset, and you will be able to see what your average spend is. Generally, the things that use data or services such as streaming films or music, pushing and pulling emails, and any other app that connects to the Internet when Wi-Fi is not available and your phone is showing 4G.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Cheapest Deals
However, if you fail to purchase enough data, your phone will keep working, and you will just start accruing charges. The networks have taken various steps to address this, in some cases, you can change your data requirement each month, and in others, you can rollover any unused data to the next month. Of course, the easiest thing to do is to ensure that you have enough from the start. This means that the cheapest deal shown on any of the provider's pages may well not be suitable for you, so it is important not to get too hung up on wanting the cheapest.
First of all, you need to be on the right level of data category, and then you can start looking for competitive deals. There will be no shortage of rivalry from the companies, as this is a very busy industry and there are lots of companies vying for your attention and business. Sometimes you can reduce the cost of your mobile phone bill by paying for the handset or part of the handset upfront. You could also take advantage of cashback deals in many cases which reduce the monthly payment once the contract is up and running.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Sim Free Deals
Pay monthly customers will also experience other incentives like access to streaming services for part or all of the duration of the contract. Of course, the change over time but they have been known to offer things like Apple Music, Amazon Prime Video, BT sports, and Spotify. The other way to purchase the phone is to do so on the Sim free basis, which means you won't have access to the benefits listed above.
However, providers will still make efforts to win your business, so you will be offered things like a free games console, three headphones, or other carrots to sweeten the deal (these are also offered to pay monthly customers). Remember if you purchase a handset on a Sim free basis you will need to source a Sim card for the phone work. Sometimes customers opt for Sim free because they enjoy being pay-as-you-go and already have the Sim card, other times it's because they are midway through a contract and want to change their phone, it is just vital when purchasing a phone on a Sim free basis that you check the network compatibility with any existing Sim card.