Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specification
- Up to 54 hours
- 48 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.7" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 54 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour WHITE
- Weight (grams) 206
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 2.8 GHz Octa-core & 1.7 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Dimensions 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~86.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2400
- Screen size 6.7"
- Screen type Super AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 48
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 32 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G bands 41, 78 Sub6
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced 2019, September
- Status Available. Released 2019, September
- Weight 206 g (7.27 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU Adreno 640
- Card slot microSDXC (6GB model only)
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps (gyro-EIS), [email protected]
- Single 32 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Charging Fast charging 25W
- Colors White, Black
- Models SM-A908B, SM-A908N, SM-A9080
- SAR EU 0.38 W/kg (head) 1.55 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 441.60 / € 908.60
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Deals
Over the next two years, 5G is set to replace the older 4G network, and in order to access it, you will require a 5G enabled handset and addition to your contract. There is a particular 5G modem that will give customers access to a faster, more responsive experience when using your handset out and about. All of the major phone manufacturers are releasing the first wave of 5G handsets, and it is already available in some places. If you want to future proof your phone experience, you should be thinking about changing to 5G when you are next in the market for a new mobile phone.
4G will still be available, so there is no need to be concerned, but once you decide it is time to change your handset have a look at the tremendous 5G offerings on the market. The Samsung A90 5G is one of the first cluster on offer from mobile giants Samsung and this is a stunning 6.7-inch screen making it perfect for movies on the go or mobile gaming and with the added speed from 5G you are going to love this handset. It has been designed to be affordable and bring 5G technology to all, so why not read our comprehensive review to learn more.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Contract Offers
There is already a good selection of 5G enabled contracts on offer from all the major mobile phone network providers so you can be sure of some awesome contract deals. This doesn't change the format of the pay monthly deals in any way, you are still looking at a combination of talk time, texts and data, it just aligns the data provision with the more superior 5G network. When it comes to your core features, you need to decide how you use your handset.
If you love to spend hours chatting to your mates or send loads of texts, then you might want to consider an unlimited contract option which means you are never in danger of going over your allowance because there isn't one. The only things you will have to pay extra for are any calls or texts you make to premium rate services. These numbers are charged at standard network rates for the type of number used, and chargers will vary. Calls to other normal landline and mobiles are included in your contract, just check before you sign up, but every network is much the same when it comes to premium-rate numbers.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Big Data Deals
What you will enjoy with a 5G handset is a big data deal as this gives you plenty of freedom to use your handset in a way that suits you. Big data deals are available on 4G as well, so you have loads of choice if you are not ready to head down the 5G route. Data is used when you are not connected to WiFi and use your phone for anything that is not calling or texting. So, for example, if you send and receive emails, stream music or television, use apps that connect to the internet and more.
There are some services that actually run in the background most of the time, so generally, we all have a data need of sorts. How extensive your data coverage needs to be does depend on how much you are using it and what you are doing. Another data-intensive thing to do is use your handset to connect a laptop or tablet to the internet, using it as a hotspot. It is important to get enough data as this is very expensive if you go over your allowance.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Cheapest Deals
Finding the cheapest deal for you depends on what you need from your contract, just finding the lowest figure on the screen is not the way forward as you are likely to run out of data or talk time and end up incurring extra charges. The best way to get the most cost-effective deal for you, and know what you are spending each month is to make sure you have enough in the way of allowances, even if that is not the cheapest deal on paper. Networks also go to great lengths to tempt customers to work with them; after all, it is a busy marketplace which gives you, the customer, the power to choose.
As well as working hard to offer you the best deals, you will also find that there are other incentives available. Cashback is a popular offering, and this means you are getting a higher value deal for less money once the cashback is applied. Once your contract is up and running either the network will automatically apply your discount, or you will need to apply for it, and then your monthly bills will be cheaper while you continue to enjoy the benefit of the superior deal.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Sim Free Deals
Of course, some people just want to purchase the handset, and this is known as a Sim free deal. You buy the handset outright for the full market value and are not tied into a contract with anyone. The handset will need a Sim card from another source, sometimes a customer is really happy on pay-as-you-go and just wants a different phone. Other times it is because they are already tied to a contract but again are not happy with their handset and want something different.
Handsets can be very expensive, and thankfully you will find some amazing offers from the handset providers. Often you will see free gifts on offer, things like games consoles and tablets, or headphones and wireless chargers. Some network providers offer a single-use preloaded MasterCard, there are loads of different choices, and the deals change over time. For those looking at contract deals you will also find that you are offered free streaming services like BT Sport or Apple music for some or all of the duration of your contract.