- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Samsung Galaxy S10 Specification
- Up to 21 hours
- 16 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.1" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 21 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour GREEN
- Weight (grams) 157
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 2.84 GHz Octa-core & 2.42 GHz Octa-core & 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Exynos 9820 Octa
- Dimensions 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.1 inches, 93.2 cm2 (~88.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~550 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3040
- Screen size 6.1"
- Screen type Super AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 16
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 10 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global, USA
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
- Announced 2019, February 20
- Status Available. Released 2019, March 08
- Weight 157 g (5.54 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.1
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAMOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
- GPU Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAMAdreno 640 - USA/China
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected] (no EIS), [email protected], [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single 10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Charging Fast charging 15W USB Power Delivery 2.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Cardinal Red, Smoke Blue
- Models SM-G973F, SM-G973U, SM-G973W, SM-G973U1, SM-G9730, SM-G973N, SM-G973X
- SAR 0.93 W/kg (head) 0.79 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.48 W/kg (head) 1.59 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 49,999 / $ 439.40 / £ 529.99 / € 493.10
- Performance AnTuTu: 328366 (v7) GeekBench: 10174 (v4.4) GFXBench: 23fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 4.498 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.2dB / Crosstalk -92.7dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 79h
Samsung Galaxy S10 News
Samsung Galaxy S10 Deals
When it comes to making mobile phones, Samsung is considered to be one of the top three. They have two flagship ranges and a host of other handsets across the budget and mid-range market. Their premium handsets are the Note series and the S series, and the Galaxy S10 is part of the newest range released in 2019. It has a 6.1-inch screen which has been designed to appeal to the current trend of using your phone to stream movies or play games.
The infinity style design gives you the most significant viewing area possible, and there is just the smallest pinhole front-facing camera in the top right-hand corner. There is always a large gathering waiting for the new S series handsets to be released and it is flying off the shelves already, and that is thanks in part to the number of amazing deals on offer. If you’re new to this range and want to learn more about this handset have a look at our comprehensive review to find out precisely what it can deliver. The Galaxy S10 is ideally suited to a social or business user and is a delight to use.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Contract Offers
Flagship handsets come with a higher price tag, but network providers and mobile phone retailers work hard to bring pay monthly contracts that are affordable and put this stunning phone in reach of most people. There are some great deals to be had for users who spend a lot of time on their mobile and need unlimited or generous allowances. You will also find various ways to change the cost of the tariff; one such way is to have a more extended contract with three years giving the best prices.
This is a long time to be tied into a contract, so you need to remember that and be sure you will be happy with the same phone for the duration. Breaking the contract early is expensive as you have to buy your way out, so it is not advisable. You will generally find that you can get unlimited talk time and texts which gives you one less thing to worry about as you cannot accidentally go over an allowance. It is worth noting that calls to premium rate phone numbers are never included in the contract but will be charged separately and this also applies to premium rate text lines. These tend to be the short numbers used by competition entries, television programmes, and charity donations as they are considered paid services.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Big Data Deals
Your biggest consideration should be the amount of data you need, as this can get very expensive if you do not have a Knouff and go over your allowance. Data is used when there is no Wi-Fi connection available, and your phone switches to 4G or 5G. The amount of data you will need depends on how much time you spend away from the Wi-Fi network, so if you have Wi-Fi available at work and home you may not need as much as someone who spends a lot of time out and about.
Modern handsets will have some processes running in the background using data. Generally, it is possible to turn these off in the menus, but most people do not even realise they are there. These are things like checking for emails or using location services where your handset has to contact the Internet to update information. Big data deals are specifically designed for customers who spend a lot of time using the 4G or 5G signal and have a large data requirement.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Cheapest Deals
So finding the cheapest deal, it’s not just about the smallest numbers on the screen. You need to establish what data you want to purchase and look for deals within that range. The good news is the mobile phone contract industry is a buyers market as there are so many mobile phone providers and retailers competing for your business. You can also change the amount you pay each month by altering the duration of the contract. Most contracts are offered on the 12, 18, 24 or 36-month basis, and the longer you tie yourself in for, the cheaper your payments will be.
You need to remember that a mobile phone contract cannot just be broken, so if you do want to break it early, you will have to pay charges to leave. Cashback is another way that you can benefit from the competition; in this case, you will be able to access a higher contract for a lower fee. The cashback is not available as a physical transaction; it is simply an adjustment to your bill that means you pay less. In some cases, you need to claim the cashback yourself; otherwise, the benefit is lost, and instructions will be provided. In other instances the network will automatically apply it for you, meaning you do not have to worry.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Sim Free Deals
Some people would rather purchase the handset outright, and source a Sim card from somewhere else. Pay-as-you-go customers who are happy with service will need a Sim free deal to get a new handset. Sometimes phones get broken and cannot be repaired, or the cost is too expensive in which case a Sim free deal could be the perfect replacement. You do have to pay the full value of the handset upfront, and with a flagship phone, this is going to be a lot of money.
The other consideration is the network you are on, as your Sim card and handset need to match; otherwise it will not work. However you will still find a range of benefits on offer from the networks to tempt you to buy them, and this can include things like a free games console, a tablet PC, a wireless charger or a pre-loaded single-use MasterCard. The only deals you cannot take advantage of when purchasing a phone Sim free are the subscription services offered by many network providers for streaming things like Amazon Prime Video and BT Sports.