Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specification
- Info unavailable
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.7" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating Not rated
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) 183
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 256GB
- Processor Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+
- Dimensions 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm
- Type Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.7 inches, 101.6 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2636 pixels (~425 ppi density)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2636
- Screen size 6.7"
- Screen type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash LED flash
- Selfie Camera 10 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1000/150 Mbps
- Announced 2020, February 11
- Status Available. Released 2020, February 14
- Weight 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Build Plastic front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM, eSIM
- OS Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Card slot No
- Internal 256GB 8GB RAM
- Features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+
- Single 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio Unspecified
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 15W Wireless charging
- Colors Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold, Thom Browne Edition
- Models SM-F700, SM-F700F, SM-F700F/DS, SM-F700U/DS, SM-F700U1/DS, SM-F700N, M-F7000
- SAR 0.54 W/kg (head) 0.96 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.37 W/kg (head) 1.55 W/kg (body)
- Price ? 115,999 / $ 1,148.00 / £ 1,080.00 / € 1,290.00
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Deals
Every now and then, one of the manufacturers breaks from the norm and comes up with a new concept phone. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is part of a new generation of folding handsets. However this differs from the old clamshell-style phone, because once open, the whole phone is a screen, it is not actually in two halves as the old-style handset used to be; it is just a single infinity screen that measures an impressive 6.7 inches.
This makes it smaller and more compact to store in pockets and bags and comes with natural screen protection because once folded shut the screen is entirely inside the casing. It is an unusual design but coming from giants Samsung it is likely to be popular. It is certainly not cheap though, as the folding mechanism and the actual folding capacity of the screen itself is a brand-new technology, and it is coming in at the premium end of the market.
It has a dual rear camera, face ID, and a fingerprint scanner on the side. Samsung has such a good following and is very in tune with the needs of their customers so they will have done their research and establish that a handset of this nature is required. If you want to learn more about exactly what this phone has to offer, you can check out our comprehensive review section where this and many other handsets have been reviewed in-depth to help you make an informed choice when it comes to picking your new phone.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Contract Offers
Pay monthly contracts are by far the most popular way to get your hands on a new phone, especially when they are at a higher premium and the market and come with a rather impressive price tag. There are so many deals on the market, and they are designed to be affordable to a wide range of customers so you can get the phone that you really want. There are now many different network providers in the industry, and you may not have heard of all of them.
However, this does not mean that they should be discounted. Each company brings something different to the customers, and it is certainly worth checking out what everyone has on offer before deciding who to sign up with. The main concern is making sure that you work with a provider who has a good signal provision and 4G provision in your area, and this can easily be checked by the maps offered on all of the network provider sites. A simple postcode search will tell you who is the best for where you live, work, or visit regularly.
You do need to understand how a contract is structured in order to make sure you get not only a good deal but a service that meets your needs. One of the first things to consider is your talk time and texts, and these tend to be bundled together. Companies either offer unlimited provision or a capped service with a specific amount of minutes and texts available each month.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Big Data Deals
The other important part of your contract is data, and it is crucial to get enough to see you through each month. While some companies will allow you to carry forward any unused data into the next month, many just reset the clock and start again. Data is how smartphones connect to the Internet when there is no Wi-Fi connection available.
There are many processes that run on handsets automatically, but use a small amount of data which is why you will not see packages offered that do not have any data at all. After that, it is down to how you use your phone and the processes you carry out when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you just tend to pop in and out of the home and maybe check your email while you’re out, you will not need much data provision. For customers who spend a lot of time travelling, or who do not have Wi-Fi and always use their phone, the need will be higher.
This is especially true if you stream movies and television, and use your handset to connect other devices to the Internet as a hotspot. Data deals come in all shapes and sizes, and generally, the more data you have, the more expensive the contract will be each month. But this is a small price to pay compared with the charges that will be levied if you go over a data allowance and use more than you have. The phone will keep working, but you will begin racking up charges that will come as a nasty surprise when the bill arrives at the end of the month.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Cheapest Deals
So when it comes to finding the best deal for you, your budget is most important. Do not be lulled into a false sense of security and think that the lowest price you see on the screen is the thing to go for. You need to base your decision on the amount of data and the talk time and text available on each contract. There is no point looking at deals that do not have enough data, as this would be a false economy.
There are other ways you can impact the cost of your deal, and these include things like free gifts, cashback, and the contract length. Generally contracts last for two years, but if you find a company that offers three years, you will bring the monthly payment down as you are awarded for your loyalty. Be sure you are happy to pay this figure for the duration as breaking a contract early is expensive and also remember that this is the hands that you will have for the next three years.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Sim Free Deals
If you prefer you can also purchase your new handset on a Sim free basis. This is where you pay the retail value of the handset, and there is no pay monthly deal, or Sim card included. In order for the handset to work, it will need a Sim card so you will need to get one from another source. This is the preferred way to get a new phone as a pay-as-you-go contract.