Samsung Galaxy S10e Specification
- Up to 19 hours
- 16 MP
- Screen Size
- 5.8" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 19 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi Yes
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour YELLOW
- Weight (grams) 150
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 2.8 GHz Octa-core & 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Exynos 9820 Octa
- Dimensions 142.5 x 70.5 x 7.9 mm
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.8 inches, 82.8 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~438 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2280
- Screen size 5.8"
- Screen type Super AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 16
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 12 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global, USA
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
- Announced 2019, February 20
- Status Available. Released 2019, March 08
- Weight 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAMOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
- GPU Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAM Adreno 640 - USA/China
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video 4K@60fps (no EIS), 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single 10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 15W USB Power Delivery 2.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink
- Models SM-G970F, SM-G970U, SM-G970W, SM-G9700, SM-G970U1
- SAR 0.56 W/kg (head) 0.70 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.58 W/kg (head) 1.57 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 339.95 / £ 449.99 / € 549.00
- Performance AnTuTu: 325192 (v7), 389694 (v8) GeekBench: 10081 (v4.4), 2141 (v5.1) GFXBench: 40fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: infinite
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.9dB / Crosstalk -89.4dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 83h
Samsung Galaxy S10e Deals
Deciding you need a new phone can be extremely exciting or a little bit daunting, there are so many handsets on the market deciding which is the one for you count you like an impossible task. Some people are very loyal to a manufacturer and know precisely which handset they want when it is released, but for many people, it is more a case of matching out what they need a phone to do with the money they can afford to pay each month. Samsung are one of the best manufacturers on the market and they do have a wide range of handsets on offer.
Each year they update their flagship ranges the S series and the note series and every time there are several phones in the range. The Galaxy S10e is one of the cutdown versions of their latest flagship handsets. Such handsets are designed to offer a similar level of functionality with slightly reduced features at a lower price. But you are still getting the best and latest technology from a name you can trust.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Contract Offers
For most people budget has to be a concern, and they do not have unlimited resources to spend, so the phone needs to be affordable as well as provide them with as many of the Wish List services as possible. Mobile phone contracts have developed over the years and become the best way to own a phone that you would be unable to afford to purchase outright. A mobile phone contract is a credit agreement, and you do need to make the required payments every month for the duration. This means you need to consider what you can afford and have a look at the various options on offer to find something that works for you. Contracts come in many shapes and sizes, but all contain three primary features.
The talk time, texts, and data allowances make up the price you are offered, and if you exceed any agreed allowance, you will end up paying more at the end of the month which can come as a bit of a shock. So, it is important that you make sure you have a contract that will cover the way you use your phone without costing you extra money each month. It is fairly straightforward to find deals that offer unlimited talk time and texts and to be fair; these do not cost a massive amount more than the capped versions. So it makes sense to pick an unlimited contract if you can.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Big Data Deals
Data is a slightly different creature and is generally offered at a capped rate, starting with very little each month which is, of course, the cheapest option going up to big data deals which are designed for users who spend a lot of time on their phone needing a data allowance. Generally, the more data you have, the more expensive the contract will be, but network providers are working hard to keep the prices as low as possible, and you can even find some unlimited data deals now, but these will be more expensive.
Data is used when there is no Wi-Fi connection available, so if you spend a lot of time travelling or out and about you will probably be using more data than someone who has an Internet connection at home and work. Each process uses a different amount of data, something like sending and receiving emails it’s not particularly data-intensive but streaming a movie in high definition certainly is. Some users do not have Wi-Fi and only use their mobile to connect to the Internet, so of course, they will need a lot of data each month.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Cheapest Deals
The cheapest deal is, therefore, the one that gives you enough in the way of talk time, texts, and data so that you do not go over your allowances and receive extra charges. It also needs to be balanced with not paying for things you do not use or need. There is no point opting for a deal just because it is cheap and then discovering you are spending much more than you wanted each month.
It is possible to bring your monthly payments down a little bit each month by taking a contract over a more extended period. Generally, deals are available over 12, 18, 24, or 36 months with the latter affording lower prices. With high-end flagship phones, the handsets are also quite expensive, and this is reflected in part in the monthly costs, so you can also pay a contribution toward the handset, rather than have it included for free. It does not need to be anything like as much as the phone is worth, and many have sliding scales so you can see what effect it has on the price you would be required to pay each month.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Sim Free Deals
Of course, for some people, the cost of the handset is not an issue, and they would rather buy the handset outright without having any contract in place. This is known as a Sim free deal and means that you do not get any sim card including, and pay the full fee in one lump sum. Some customers are entirely happy on pay-as-you-go, and that is one of the reasons they choose a sim free deal.
There are plenty of other reasons for people to go down this route and it certainly is another popular way to get their hands on a new phone. The S10e is a smaller 5.8-inch handset which is perfect for those users who do not like the bigger handsets and has some great Samsung technology. On top of this, you find a range of free gifts on offer from the networks to tempt you further and these can include games consoles, wearables, tablets, and other rewards giving you excellent value for your money.