Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Specification
- Up to 25 hours
- 16 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.3" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 25 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi Yes
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour WHITE
- Weight (grams) 175
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 2.8 GHz Octa-core & 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Exynos 9820 Octa
- Dimensions 157 x 75 x 7 mm
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 103.8 cm2 (~88.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~522 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3120
- Screen size 6.3"
- Screen type Super AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 16
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global, USA
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
- Announced 2019, February 20
- Status Available. Released 2019, March 08
- Weight 175 g / 198 g (ceramic) (6.17 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frameGlass front (Gorilla Glass 6), ceramic back, ceramic frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAMOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
- GPU Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAMAdreno 640 - USA/China
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM
- Triple 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected] (no EIS), [email protected], [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Dual 10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 22mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Charging Fast charging 15W USB Power Delivery 2.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Cardinal Red, Smoke Blue
- Models SM-G975F, SM-G975U, SM-G975W, SM-G975U1, SM-G9750, SM-G975N, SM-G975X
- SAR 1.06 W/kg (head) 1.03 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.52 W/kg (head) 1.58 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 454.62 / £ 599.99 / € 629.95
- Performance AnTuTu: 333736 (v7), 399901 (v8) GeekBench: 10387 (v4.4), 2190 (v5.1) GFXBench: 23fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 4.514 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.0dB / Crosstalk -94.3dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 91h
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Deals
The current trend in mobile phones is large screens, particularly those over 6 inches. While avoiding phablet size, they offer users the perfect platform on which to stream films and television or to partake in online gaming. As well as this, they offer all the functionality of a smartphone. The Galaxy S10 Plus is the current flagship handset from Samsung, and one of three phones in the range this handset boasts the biggest screen and the most functionality. It is considered a high-end premium handset and the demand for it is high. Thankfully there are many deals on offer to enable potential users to purchase the phone if their dreams. If you have never owned a Galaxy S series handset before check out our comprehensive reviews to see what they offer. Samsung saves its best and latest technology for both the Galaxy Note series and the S series so you can be sure you are getting the best and latest from one of the best manufacturers in the world.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Contract Offers
Being such an impressive phone, you would expect monthly costs to be high however phone retailers and network providers have worked hard to create the best affordable deals that offer a range of benefits depending on what you need as a user. In order to try and create something that suits every budget, there are various options that can decrease or increase the monthly payment so you can create a package that works for you.
One thing you can change is the length of the contract; many providers offer different terms based on 12, 18, 24 or 36 months. You may not find every term available with each provider, but shopping around you will undoubtedly find what you are looking for. The longer contract term you are prepared to take the lower the monthly payment will be, but you do need to remember this leaves you with the same handset for the duration and you cannot break a contract without paying the penalty. More often than not customers who shop for flagship handsets use their phones a lot, so they will be looking for unlimited tariffs, and when it comes to talk time and texts, this should not be a problem. The only thing that will not be covered in a standard contract or calls to premium-rate numbers or texts to paid services, and these will be added to the bill at the end of the month.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Big Data Deals
Until fairly recently data was offered on a fairly conservative basis, but due to the popularity in mobile streaming, big data deals were created to ensure that customers could purchase the amount they needed without fear of going over their allowance. It is also possible now to get unlimited data, but naturally, this will increase the monthly cost. Data is used whenever we access the Internet via 4G or 5G instead of using the Wi-Fi connection.
A premium handset at this level will automatically run processes in the background all day, so if you are disconnected from the Wi-Fi, you will be using some data anyway for these processes. These tend to be things like this, checking for new emails or accessing GPS location services. You can turn them off in the menus, but if you have a big data deal, they are of little concern. The most data-intensive type processes are streaming and using your mobile phone as a hotspot to connect something like a laptop to the Internet.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Cheapest Deals
So finding the cheapest deal for you is a process of elimination that involves understanding what you need from your phone. Just because the figure is the cheapest on the screen does not necessarily make it the right package for you. If you go over any allowances, including data, you will be charged at a premium rate as a form of punishment for breaking your contract terms. So it is better to ensure that you are well covered even for an unusual day where you may use more allowances than usual.
It is also a highly competitive field, so retailers are going to be competing with each other to try and win your new business, this means you will be offered various carrots to tempt you to follow the stick. Cashback is one option that is used a lot and can be very valuable to a customer. You will be offered money off a higher value deal in the form of cashback that gets applied to your account. There are two types of cashback, automatic cashback which is administered by the network without you having to do any more, or claimed cashback. In the case of the latter, you need to remember to put your claim in as detailed in the instructions provided when your contract starts, otherwise you will lose out.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Sim Free Deals
Sometimes, you will be offered a free gift, and this can also come in many forms. In the past networks have given away games consoles, accessories, wearables, or money in the form of a preloaded credit card. These are all incentives to try and tempt you into taking a deal with that network and can be very valuable, so it is certainly worth having a good look around before deciding. Many network providers also offer rewards in the form of access to streaming subscriptions either for a limited period all for the duration of the contract.
This can be a great way to combine your phone and streaming service without having to pay extra. This benefit is available to pay monthly customers but not to Sim free customers; a Sim free deal means that you purchase the handset without a Sim card. You pay for the handset up front and have no contract but will obviously need to arrange a Sim card from another source in order for the phone to work.