Samsung Galaxy Note 9 deals
Compare the best Samsung Galaxy Note 9 mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 9 contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Samsung Galaxy Note 9Cancel
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specification
- Info unavailable
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.4" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour BLACK
- Weight (grams) Info unavailable
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 512GB
- Processor 2.7 GHz Octa-core & 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Dimensions Info unavailable
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 103.2 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1440 x 2960
- Screen size 6.4"
- Screen type Super AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 8 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71 - Global
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
- Announced 2018, August 09
- Status Available. Released 2018, August 24
- Weight 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.0
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEAOcta-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China
- GPU Mali-G72 MP18 - EMEAAdreno 630 - USA/LATAM, China
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected] (no OIS/EIS), [email protected], [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Dual 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Charging Fast charging 15W Qi/PMA wireless charging - market dependent
- Colors Metallic Copper, Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Pure White, Alpine White
- Models SM-N960F, SM-N9600, SM-N960F, SM-N960U, SM-N960U1, SM-N960N, SM-N960W, SM-N960X, SCV40
- SAR 1.29 W/kg (head) 1.03 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.38 W/kg (head) 1.51 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 359.98 / £ 620.00 / € 725.97
- Performance AnTuTu: 248823 (v7), 315447 (v8) GeekBench: 9026 (v4.4), 2092 (v5.1) GFXBench: 15fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 4.531 (sunlight)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -93.7dB / Crosstalk -94.1dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 97h
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Deals
It is fair to say that we all use our mobile phones for different purposes, some of us are just social uses whereas others need their mobile phone for work as well. Samsung Galaxy Note series is often described as a computer in your pocket. Well, it makes a perfectly good social phone; it also has a range of tools that are ideal for those who need more business arrangement with their handset.
The key feature of the Note series is the S pen which is an interactive stylus that adds functionality to your phone. The Note 9 is no longer the newest in the range, which makes it perfect for those who need to be able to work on the move without spending a fortune each month. Every time a new handset is added to the top of the range, everything below goes down slightly in price. So if you are looking for an outstanding pay monthly deal on this stunning infinity screen handset that has a 6.4-inch screen have a look at our comprehensive review and see just how this offering measures up to others at a similar level. If you believe it is the phone for you, all you have to do is choose from one of the many amazing deals on offer from the range of network providers and phone retailers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Contract Offers
Pay monthly contract is the most convenient way to own a handset, especially if you are planning on using it for business is the last thing you want to do is run out of credit at a vital moment. However, you do need to be sure that you have a contract that meets your needs as if you do go over any of your allowances she will be charged at a premium rate which can come as a nasty surprise when the bill arrives.
The first thing to consider is your talk time and texts, and there are plenty of deals on offer where these are entirely unlimited meaning you are in no danger of exceeding your allowance. If you are struggling to find an unlimited deal on budget, there are various things you can do, and this includes opting for a capped talk time and text allowance of a specified number of minutes and texts. One thing that is never covered, and worth noting in the business world it’s caused a premium rate phone numbers, and these will be charged at the standard network rate.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Big Data Deals
Data is your next consideration, and again if you are going to be using your handset as more of a mobile office, you may want to take advantage of big data deals which are specifically designed for users who spend a lot of time not connected to Wi-Fi but instead using the 4G or 5G network. Each process varies in how much data it uses, things like sending and receiving emails are relatively low and don’t use much data, but if you need to use your handset as a hotspot to connect a computer or laptop to the Internet, you will be eating data at an alarming rate and will require a big data or even unlimited data deal.
Of course, the more data you have, the more expensive the contract will be, but this is still better than not having enough and going over your allowance as again you will be billed at an expensive rate and end up paying a lot more in the long run.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Cheapest Deals
So getting the cheapest deal for you is a bit of a juggling act, based on balancing what you need against what you can afford. Another way to bring down the monthly payments slightly is to take out a contract for a longer period of time. Mobile phone contracts are typically offered on a 12, 18, 24 or 36-month basis and the longer you sign up for, the lower your payments will be. You will even find some providers who work on a no-contract month-to-month basis, but generally, these are lower on data and may not suit a heavy business user.
Remember if you sign up for a longer contract you are tied to that network provider for the duration, and contracts cannot be broken without paying a financial penalty, it also means you will have the same handset so be sure you are happy with it. Another incentive used by network providers and phone retailers is cashback, this is not a physical cash award but an adjustment made to your account to enable you to have the benefits of a more expensive deal at a lower price. In some cases, you need to claim the cashback and failure to do so means you will not actually get the benefit as advertised, so it’s essential to follow the instructions given.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Sim Free Deals
If you would prefer not to have a contract you can, of course, purchase the handset on a Sim free basis. This means you are only getting the handset and no Sim card, so you will need to source a Sim card, and it will need to be on the same network as the phone. You will pay one single upfront payment to cover the cost of the whole phone but are there not tied to any network provider or phone retailer.
This is often used by customers who have a pay-as-you-go Sim card and are happy to stay on that basis, but it might be worth checking if you spend more than £10 or £15 a month on pay-as-you-go as contracts are invariably cheaper in the long run and there is plenty of scope to negotiate your payments down to what you can afford. You will also find other incentives such as free gifts in the form of games consoles, wearables, tablet PCs and more.