Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G deals
Compare the best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5GCancel
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Specification
- Up to 12 hours
- 16 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.8" in
- SIM Type Micro SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth 5.1 with A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour SILVER
- Weight (grams) 198
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 1TB
- Processor 2.7 GHz Octa-core & 1.7 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Dimensions 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.8 inches, 114.0 cm2 (~91.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3040
- Screen size 6.8"
- Screen type Optic AMOLED
- Camera Megapixels 16
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 10 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
- 5G bands 5, 71, 260, 261 NSA/Sub6
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- Announced 2019, August
- Status Available. Released 2019, August
- Weight 198 g (6.98 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM Nano-SIM
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAMOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
- GPU Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAMAdreno 640 - USA/China
- Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Quad 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm, Super Steady video 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 45W USB Power Delivery 3.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black
- Models SM-N976F, SM-N976U, SM-N976, SM-N976B, SM-N976N, SM-N976V, SM-N9760, SM-N976Q
- Price £ 812.00 / € 922.37
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Deals
Samsung has always been at the cutting edge of technology when it comes to mobile phones. As 5G is introduced to the country this is still the same, and they are now one of the first manufacturers to create 5G ready handsets. In order to access the 5G network customers will need a phone with an appropriate 5G modem in place. While there is limited cover at the moment, this is soon set to change, so if you are thinking about upgrading your handset in the near future, you might want to consider a 5G ready phone.
There is no problem if you do not wish to upgrade to a 5G handset yet, you will still be able to access 4G, and there is still plenty of time to purchase one of the newer 40 handsets should you prefer to do so. The Galaxy Note series is one of Samsung’s flagship handsets ranges, and the plus-size is the most popular so it makes sense that they would offer a 5G version of this phone. It certainly has plenty to offer and being new to the market place there are some cracking deals available so have a look at our review and see what you think.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Contract Offers
Touted as being an office in your pocket, the Note 10 comes with the S pen which is an interactive stylus and makes this handset perfect for the office but equally at home in the social world. Getting the best contract offer for this handset depends on your needs, and there are plenty of high-end contracts available, making this perfect for business or pleasure. The three aspects you need to consider before taking out a pay monthly contract are your talk time, texts and data.
These will typically have some kind of allowance, although it is now more common to see unlimited talk time and text as this is the slightly cheaper part of providing a contract as far as the network provider is concerned. The three aspects you need to consider before taking out a pay monthly contract are your talk time, tax and data. These will normally have some kind of allowance, although it is now more common to see unlimited talk time and text as this is the slightly cheaper part of providing a contract as far as the network provider is concerned. If you do not have a massive requirement for talk time or text, you can find capped deals which will be slightly cheaper than the unlimited equivalents.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Big Data Deals
You need to take care not to go over any of your allowances, and while unlimited talk time and text are common, data tends to be capped at various levels. Going over your data allowance will see extra charges added to your bill at the end of the month, and you will be paying a premium rate for that data when compared to what is offered within a contract.
Big data deals are perfect for customers who use a lot of data, maybe because they are using the handset for business as well as pleasure, and it is an affordable way to get an extensive data allowance that will see you comfortably through to the end of the month. You will find some companies offering unlimited data deals, but obviously, these contracts will be more expensive each month than those that have data allowances. You will also find options such as cashback, and contributing towards the cost of the handset to help you bring the price down and find the perfect contract for you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Cheapest Deals
So, basically, mobile phones are one area where the cheapest deal is not necessarily the best deal. If you want to be confident in the amount of money you will spend each month, you need to make sure you have selected a deal that covers the habits of your phone. Otherwise, you will spend your whole life paying extra at the end of every month because you keep going over your allowances.
We use data to connect to 5G or 4G when there is no Wi-Fi network available. The amount of data a process uses varies, things like sending and receiving email are quite low, whereas streaming films in high definition take a lot of data. For customers who use their phone as a primary source of Internet access, it makes sense to have a big data or unlimited data deal. Another thing that has found favour is hotspots, the ability to use your mobile phone to connect another device, say a laptop or tablet, to the Internet. Certainly, if you’re going to be using your phone for business this is something you might need to do, it is worth noting that this is very data-intensive and therefore an unlimited deal might be best for you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Sim Free Deals
Alternatively, you could choose to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G as a Sim free handset. This means that you are just buying the phone and no Sim card, so will need to source one from elsewhere. Being a new flagship handset cost of this phone is undoubtedly substantial, but network providers work hard to ensure they are offering you the best deal. It is a highly competitive field with many companies vying for your business, which gives you the upper hand and means you should be able to find a really good Sim free deal. While there is little escape from the cost of the handset, they have free gifts as sweeteners.
This means you might find the handset offered with a free games console, a tablet PC, or other incentives. If you are purchasing the phone on a pay monthly deal, you will also find things like free subscriptions to streaming services such as Apple Music, and BT sports.