Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Specification
- Up to 12 hours
- 10 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.3" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour SILVER
- Weight (grams) 168
- Memory card slot MicroSD up to 1TB
- Processor 2.7 GHz Quad-core & 1.8 GHz Quad-core
- Chipset Exynos 9820 Octa
- Dimensions 151 x 71.9 x 7.6 mm
- Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2280
- Screen size 6.3"
- Screen type AMOLED
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Camera Megapixels 10
- Camera Flash LED
- Selfie Camera 16 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global, LATAM
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
- Announced 2019, August 07
- Status Available. Released 2019, August 23
- Weight 168 g (5.93 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GPU Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAMAdreno 640 - USA/China
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAMOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Internal 256GB 8GB RAM
- Card slot No
- Single 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Video [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Triple 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 25W USB Power Delivery 3.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 12W Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Pink, Aura Red
- Models SM-N970F, SM-N970U, SM-N970U1, SM-N9700, SM-N970W, SM-N9700, SM-N970N
- SAR 0.85 W/kg (head) 1.08 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.21 W/kg (head) 1.52 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 588.96 / £ 634.00 / € 667.64
- Performance AnTuTu: 344442 (v7), 452400 (v8) GeekBench: 10353 (v4.4), 2241 (v5.1) GFXBench: 28fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Audio quality Noise -92.8dB / Crosstalk -94.0dB
- Battery life Endurance rating 92h
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Deals
Maintaining consistency Samsung has released more than one handset in the Galaxy Note 10 range. The note series is there more professional handset which comes with the added S Pen, an interactive stylus that combines functionality and usability to the phone. It is a popular handset, and there are plenty of deals to be had, no matter what your budget is. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is the standard handset in the range and has a 6.3-inch screen, deliberately larger to appeal to the office user.
The fact that it has a larger screen that gives it an appeal for many other users, including those who like to stream movies and play games online. Finding the perfect deal should be easy, as many network providers and phone retailers are offering this handset and more. To be sure that this is the phone for you, why not have a look at our comprehensive handset review and see what it offers, and compare it with others on the market. Once you are sure this is the perfect phone, all you need to do is secure the best deal for you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Contract Offers
When it comes to getting a new phone, the most popular option is a pay monthly contract, where you get the handset and your calls, texts, and data for one convenient monthly sum. In order to get the best pay monthly contract, it is essential you understand what you are buying and what you need for your lifestyle. A mobile phone contract is made up of three key elements, the allowances of your talk time, text, and data. It is important to remember that that is the amount you can use for the price agreed if you go over any of your allowances, you will be charged.
Any charges applied over your contract rate cost more than usual as this is a form of penalty. However, before you panic, it is easy to ensure that you have enough usage, so here is a handy guide. Firstly, your talk time and texts tend to be packaged together; it is also very common to find these offered on an unlimited basis which eliminates any fear of going over your allowance. This means your monthly bill should always come in on budget unless you make any calls or text to numbers not included in the contract. Network providers all tend to work the same on this issue, and it is premium rate phone numbers or text lines that are not included.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Big Data Deals
The final element of your contract is your data allowance, and the amount needed varies from person to person depending on how you use your mobile phone. Modern smartphones tend to have processes running in the background that use data, so most users need some. When you are not connected to Wi-Fi but instead have 4G or 5G your handset may run things like sending and receiving email, updating your GPS location, and other services that require connection to the Internet.
If that is all you do you may not have a very high data requirement, but if you spend a long time away from wireless Internet connectivity, then you may find you need substantially more. If you are the sort of person who streams music to listen to on public transport or watches movies on the go, a big data deal might be the best solution. These have been designed to make data affordable, and you will also find some providers offering unlimited data, but this will cost more each month.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Cheapest Deals
So, when it comes to getting the best deal, you need to be careful not to fall for the cheapest being your number one choice. You need a deal that is appropriate to your needs to ensure that you are not bombarded with extra charges at the end of every month. As mentioned, you get a better rate on your calls texts and data when you are within your allowance. The first thing to do is to establish what you are looking for, and then you can start to compare deals at that level. You will still find that there is a good range of choice on offer because this is a very competitive market.
Network providers also offer other incentives to win your business, and this can be in the form of things like cashback. Cashback is designed to give you a more expensive package at a cheaper price. Once your contract is up and running, and the cashback is applied, you will enjoy extra benefits without breaking the bank. Sometimes the cashback is applied automatically by your network provider, other times you need to apply for it yourself, and you must remember to do so otherwise it just won’t happen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Sim Free Deals
Of course, there are other ways to get yourself a new handset. You can always purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 on a Sim free basis. This means you are just buying the phone and no Sim card so you will need one before the handset will work. Generally, customers use this option when they already have a Sim card that they are happy with. Whether that is because they are pay-as-you-go and do not want to be caught up in a contract, or whether they are mid-contract and just fancy a change of phone. Purchasing a phone in this manner means that you pay the whole cost of the handset upfront, and that is your only interaction with the retailer.
Again, there will be lots of extras offered in order to tempt you into the deals. Sometimes there are some really great free gifts on offer like a games console or a tablet PC. Other times they are smaller, maybe a wireless charger, earphones, or a watch. Customers purchasing on a monthly contract can also take advantage of offers, such as subscriptions to streaming services.