Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deals
Compare the best Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G mobile phone deals. Choose from the latest Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G contracts and SIM free offers
Choose your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GCancel
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Specification
- Info unavailable
- 108 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.9" in
- SIM Type Nano SIM
- Internal memory 128GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Info unavailable
- Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android
- Colour GREY
- Weight (grams) 221
- Memory card slot MicroSDXC
- Processor Octa-core
- Chipset Exynos 990
- Dimensions 167 x 76 x 8.8 mm
- Type Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.9 inches, 114.0 cm2 (~89.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~511 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Screen resolution 1440 x 3200
- Screen size 6.9"
- Screen type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Camera Megapixels 108
- Camera Flash LED flash
- Selfie Camera 40 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71 - SM-G988U
- 5G bands 2, 5, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave - SM-G988U
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps; 5G (5+ Gbps DL)
- Announced 2020, February 11
- Status Available. Released 2020, March 06
- Weight 222 g (7.83 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 10, One UI 2
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - GlobalOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
- GPU Mali-G77 MP11 - GlobalAdreno 650 - USA
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- Quad 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS 48 MP, f/3.5, 103mm (periscope telephoto), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 4x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.4µm, Super Steady video 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.0, (depth)
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Dual 40 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm, PDAF
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 45W USB Power Delivery 3.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Cosmic Grey, Cosmic Black, Cloud White
- Models SM-G988, SM-G988U, SM-G988U1, SM-G9880, SM-G988B/DS, SM-G988N, SM-G988B
- SAR 0.94 W/kg (head) 0.95 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.32 W/kg (head) 1.56 W/kg (body)
- Price $ 1,119.00 / £ 1,048.00 / € 1,097.10
- Performance AnTuTu: 415976 (v7), 514485 (v8) GeekBench: 12191 (v4.4), 2697 (v5.1) GFXBench: 21fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera Photo / Video
- Battery life Endurance rating 87h
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Deals
Technology has a habit of moving on quite quickly, and the latest thing to receive an upgrade is the 4G network. We are in the process of switching to a 5G network, which offers faster connections and the ability for more people to be connected at the same time. The rollout has begun, and there are some areas of the country that already receive the service. Most of us are still waiting, but in order to access the new 5G network, you will need a handset that has a 5G modem. With that in mind, the number of companies are releasing new 5G enabled handsets to allow customers to get ahead of the game.
Don’t worry though, if you do not fancy joining the 5G revolution just yet you can continue to use a 4G handset for as long as you want. Samsung is one of the top three mobile providers in the country, and the S20 is their latest flagship range, so it makes sense that they would have a 5G enabled version of the S20 Ultra. It is premium and sleek with a glass front and glass back held together by an aluminium frame.
There is a massive 6.9-inch screen which will appeal to many users who like the idea of streaming movies and playing games on the Internet. It also has a very impressive rear camera array which features four lenses for some high-quality images. Unusually the front-facing camera is also a dual-lens camera for the photographic capabilities of this handset are nigh on professional.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Contract Offers
By far, the best way to get your hands on a premium rate phone is on a pay monthly deal. They are massively expensive to purchase outright, but with network providers on the case, you can get a monthly figure that will make your bank balance happy and give you the phone of your dreams.
You will discover that there are many different network providers and you may not have heard of all of them but don’t discount them on that basis alone. Each provider offers something different, and there are many smaller companies out there who have some impressive deals that can rival the big guns. It is definitely worth taking your time to have a good look around and seeing what is on offer before you decide where to put your business. The main thing to remember when looking for a deal is that you need to have allowances that cover the way you use your phone.
The three primary things to consider are your talk time, texts, and data. Luckily the talk time and texts are easy, and tend to be offered an unlimited basis. This means you do not need to think about how many calls you make or how many texts you send as you are not in any danger of going over an allowance.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Big Data Deals
Data is a more significant concern, as this can get expensive quite quickly if you do not have enough to cover your needs. It is essential to understand how we use data in order to calculate what you might need each month. If you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, you are not using any data at all. But the moment your handset displays 4G or 5G you will begin using data.
So, if you work in an office and have access to Wi-Fi and come home to Wi-Fi and commute in the car as the driver, your allowance will not need to be very high. But, if you can meet on public transport and stream movies to pass the time or you do not have Wi-Fi at home or work, you might need considerably more. Some processes are data-intensive, others don’t use very much at all.
Sending and receiving emails is nicely light on data, whereas if you use your handset as a hotspot to enable another device to connect to the Internet, you’ll be using a lot of data. If you have an existing phone you’ll be able to see how much data you use each month as this sort of record is kept automatically in your settings. If you happen to go over your data allowance, your handset will keep working so you will not be aware it has happened, but you will start to rack up premium rate charges for the data you use over and above your contract.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Cheapest Deals
These are all factors that need to be taken into consideration when it comes to choosing the mobile phone deal for you. Simply picking the cheapest deal, you can see on screen is not going to work if you are constantly going over the allowances as you are simply going to be clocking up extra charges every month making the bill more expensive.
Thankfully there are lots of other different ways that you can impact the price of the bill, and this includes things like network providers giving free gifts in the form of games consoles. You may also find some deals that offer cashback, which puts you on a more expensive package at a lower price, and the cashback is used as an adjustment. You cannot use the cashback for anything else; it is simply for that purpose alone, and cashback can either be claimed by the customer or is automatically applied by the network.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Sim Free Deals
Finally, you could use a Sim free deal to purchase the handset outright. This means you do not get a Sim card or any pay monthly deal, just a phone itself. You do pay market value for the handset, and with a premium phone of this level you are looking at paying well over £1000; however, there are plenty of deals to be had, and all of the network providers will be offering something different to attract you to purchase from them. Once you have the handset you will need a Sim card to make it work, and this might be a pay-as-you-go Sim, or perhaps you already have a contract open, and the handset has been broken.