- Best sellers
- Monthly cost
- Total cost
Samsung Galaxy Z FlipSamsung Galaxy S20 5GSamsung Galaxy S20 5GSamsung Galaxy S10Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Up to £ 30
Up to £ 40
Up to £ 60
Up to £ 70
Up to £ 100
Up to £ 300
Up to £ 500
Only show 5G deals
Show only handsets
Clear filters Show results
No deals found.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 4G Specification
- Awaiting info...
- 12 MP
- Screen Size
- 6.7" in
- SIM Type Standard SIM
- Internal memory 256GB
- Cellular support 2G 3G 4G
- Maximum Talk-time Awaiting info...
- Bluetooth 5.1 with A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6
- Weatherproofing / IP Rating IP68 - Dust and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Operating System Android 10
- Colour ROSE GOLD
- Weight (grams) Info unavailable
- Memory card slot Nano Memory up to 256GB
- Processor Octa-core (1x3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- Chipset Exynos 990
- Dimensions 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm
- Type Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~89.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen resolution 1080 x 2400
- Screen size 6.7"
- Screen type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Camera Megapixels 12
- Camera Flash LED flash
- Selfie Camera 10 Megapixels
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps
- Announced 2020, August 05
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, August 21
- Weight 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 10, One UI 2.5
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - GlobalOcta-core (1x3.0 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
- GPU Mali-G77 MP11 - GlobalAdreno 650 - USA
- Card slot No
- Internal 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 120°, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging Fast charging 25W USB Power Delivery 3.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors Mystic Green, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Gray, Mystic Red, Mystic Blue
- Models SM-N980F, SM-N980F/DS
- SAR 1.11 W/kg (head) 1.14 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.36 W/kg (head) 1.37 W/kg (body)
- Price £ 849.00
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Deals
Samsung is one of the best brands out there for mobile phones without a doubt. Even so, you do need to consider quite a bit when you are on the lookout for a new device. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is one of their top mobile phones to date and it will have people out in their droves to get their hands on the device.
This device is integrated with Microsoft Office that allows you to download, create, and upload documents from anywhere. You can write the documents with the S pen that comes with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
A 60HZ display with a battery that not only lasts all day but also fast charges. This combination of amazing graphics and battery life makes it a perfect choice for gamers. The device is a single SIM model with a MicroSD slot.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Contract Offers
Make life easier for yourself and use our online comparison tool to find the best contract offer for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20. You will save yourself a lot of time by not having to sift through the sheer abundance of websites and offers. This tool will also show you exactly what you are paying and what you are paying for. Contracts are usually for the device and the amount of data.
The main network providers competing in the mobile network space are Three, O2, EE, and Vodafone. You will be best to check what one offers the best coverage for 4G and 5G in your area. This can be done by entering your postcode and it will let you know your best option.
There are a few smaller networks competing for your business including Tesco Mobile, BT Mobile, ID, and many more. Take a look to see what they have to offer, although they do use the same network as one of the big four, you may find a better offer through them.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Big Data Deals
Texts and minutes are the next things you need to take into consideration when signing up for your contract. To stay within your budget, choosing a plan that offers both unlimited will be your best option. Most networks will offer this with their mobile contracts anyway. This means you won’t need to worry about going over your allowance and racking up your monthly bill.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will use your data when it isn’t connected to Wi-Fi. When you are not using the device it will still be using up your data by syncing and updating apps. Streaming or watching videos on Youtube, for example, will use more data than checking emails and social media.
The data limit on the device may be surpassed when you are using it and this can cause your monthly bill to skyrocket. There are ways to prevent this from happening though, including a block on the data amount you can use. This will prevent you from going over the amount you would like to use. The best way to combat this though is to sign up for a contract that offers a bit more data than you would normally use.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Cheapest Deals
The temptation to choose the cheapest contract for your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 may not be your best choice. A network that offers a low monthly contract will only be offering a low data bundle. This will cause you to pay a lot more than you had budgeted for if you go over the data amount agreed. Spending a bit more per month on a contract that offers more data will save you money in the long run.
Networks tend to offer incentives for you to sign up with them over their competition. This can be anything from tablets, headphones, and wireless chargers to Amazon Prime Video streaming services for free. These offers allow you to shop around to pick the best contract and sign-up gift. You will tend to see these offers heavily promoted by the networks around the holidays and other sales.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Sim Free Deals
Buying the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 outright may be an option, particularly if you are tied into a contract for another device. You may not want to wait until that’s over and get your hands on this phone. This would mean you can use a Sim Free Deal for your data, texts, and minutes. Although, Sim only may be a bit more expensive than a contract.
The good news is you won’t have any monthly payments to make for the device. You can also use any network as the phone will be unlocked, meaning it accepts any SIM card.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 FAQs
Which CPU does the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 use?
This device has two models with different hardware specifications. The CPU in the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is an Exynos 990 processor in the international model. The USA version uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+.
Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Waterproof?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 can survive unscathed in up to 1.5 metres of water for up to 30 minutes.
Do the SIM card slots in the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 accept SD cards?
Yes, you can use one of the slots on the SIM card slots for an SD Card with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.